PDA

View Full Version : Judge Nap: 'More Than Enough Evidence' for FBI Probe Into Clintons

Ares
5th May 2015, 10:16 AM
Bill Clinton yesterday dismissed controversy surrounding the Clinton Foundation and millions of dollars in donations from other countries.

“I don’t think that I did anything that was against the interests of the United States,” he told NBC News, adding that there isn’t a “shred of evidence” that anyone tried to influence Hillary Clinton by helping him.

“There is no doubt in my mind that we have never done anything knowingly inappropriate in terms of taking money to influence any kind of American policy,” he said.

Judge Andrew Napolitano called Bill Clinton “the master at parsing words.” He also said there’s “more than enough evidence” for an FBI investigation into the Clintons.

Megyn Kelly asked: Where is Hillary Clinton’s interview on this?

“It’s inconceivable that she could be silent on this for much longer,” Napolitano said, explaining that Hillary Clinton’s integrity has been called into question, and she must answer those questions.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/05/05/judge-nap-more-enough-evidence-fbi-probe-clintons