View Full Version : Raging Putin

midnight rambler
17th May 2015, 10:24 PM
We'll never seen Barry kicking ass like this -

Give me back my pen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VjrlTMvirVo#t=0

Serpo
17th May 2015, 11:49 PM
We'll see Barry licking ass like this..........

fixed it

Spectrism
18th May 2015, 04:16 AM
Barry is kicking ass like that- turning Amerika into a dictatorship. Is that what you want? In Russia there is no free market to shake out the waste. In Amerika, the free market is dying.

7th trump
18th May 2015, 06:55 AM
Barry is kicking ass like that- turning Amerika into a dictatorship. Is that what you want? In Russia there is no free market to shake out the waste. In Amerika, the free market is dying.

Now theres some true insight....not many here have any at all.

Captian cummunist blow hard midnight rambler is chomping at the bit to turn America into a jewish soviet empire. The soviet jews flock here for America's wealth.

BrewTech
18th May 2015, 10:54 AM

The free market died a long time ago. The US has been operating under oligarchical collectivism for many, many years.

Cebu_4_2
18th May 2015, 11:28 AM
The free market died a long time ago. The US has been operating under oligarchical collectivism for many, many years.

I saw this start in the '60s. My mother worked for a gear factory for 30 years, competition got real tough and the bigger companies were giving work away below cost to put the competition out. My dad and grandfather owned a bar and small machine shop. The bar was across from a large factory and they did a booming business. The machine shop couldn't make profit against the competition. It seems in retrospect that everything closed down in a small time frame, within 8-10 years. I think the grand plan was to outsource the auto manufacturing which directly effected free enterprise.

Horn
18th May 2015, 11:33 AM

No more micro-brews? Only collectively sponsored Bud Weisser from here on out.

I'm an Old Millwater fan myself. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtdrKIdDgE