PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck: 'Prepare for all-out war' Media star issues dire warning to Americans

Cebu_4_2
19th May 2015, 06:27 PM
Glenn Beck: 'Prepare for all-out war' Media star issues dire warning to Americans
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/glenn-beck-prepare-for-all-out-war/#eMxYlmPE0BkzWjX1.99

Former Fox News host-turned-radio-giant Glenn Beck issued a dire warning to America, telling citizens to be on guard and prepare – all-out war is coming.

“I would suggest that you prepare for all-out war,” he said, during a recent broadcast, Raw Story reported. “War unlike we’ve ever seen in our lifetime because that’s what I believe is coming, unfortunately. I’m hoping that there’s a way to put this genie back into the bottle, but I don’t see it.”

Glenn Beck says: Before you read anything else, read this –”The book Reagan wanted taught in high schools”

Beck said he feared “losing our country” and said another Sept. 11-type attack would prove a devastation to the nation, Mediaite reported.

“We talk about World War II, where they did shock and awe,” Beck’s co-host Stu Burguiere said. “Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of civilians died. It was not a pretty picture. And obviously war is hell, but is there any way that America — with the backbone we have today, with the 99 percenters and Occupy Wall Street as part of this country, with all that — they are going to accept a war effort like that?”

Beck said the next truly devastating terrorist attack will be perpetrated by “home-grown” terrorists, and “they will be in multiple cities, so you won’t know” what to expect next.

He said, in context of discussing the ISIS vow to harm the president and raise the terrorist flag over the White House: “Did you see what ISIS came out and said? That ISIS, their number one goal now is to hit America and kill the president. I cannot imagine. That would change perspectives entirely,” Beck remarked. “We got the Patriot Act the last time. Can you even imagine what the Department of Homeland Security would do if they, God forbid, hurt the president?”

What do YOU think? Do you agree with Beck that all-out war is coming to the U.S.? Sound off in today’s WND poll!

Beck also said a different president – a Republican chief – would prove the better defender of America in a coming all-out war.

“We would bomb the snot out of them, if you had a Republican,” he said. “If we had President Barack Obama, I think we would just go on some apology tour. But if we had some economic collapse where people were frightened – really, truly frightened – and then on top of it we had some really bad terrorist attack, I think we would.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/glenn-beck-prepare-for-all-out-war/#eMxYlmPE0BkzWjX1.99

Glass
19th May 2015, 07:30 PM
he's a Radio Giant?

EE_
19th May 2015, 07:35 PM
So Glen Beck is promoting to vote republican, lol

EE_
19th May 2015, 07:37 PM
he's a Radio Giant?

He's "turned radio giant", so everyone better listen to him.

Santa
19th May 2015, 08:52 PM
It's obvious that the same Shylock's who are writing the script for ISIS are writing the script for Beck.

BrewTech
19th May 2015, 09:58 PM
Who gives a shit what Glenn Beck says?

Hitch
20th May 2015, 03:39 AM
Who gives a shit what Glenn Beck says?

He doesn't say anything, he barks it. He is GoB, the General of Barkness.

Twisted Titan
20th May 2015, 03:54 AM
Glenn "I am a jew " beck can keep kizzing that zionist ass.

When the hammer falls he will be lined up rest of the goy and shot because he usefullness will be at a end

Spectrism
20th May 2015, 05:36 AM
The war against Amerika has been going on for 102 years. In the last 50 years, the welfare state and entitlement mentality have taken over. In world wars, all citizens had to suffer in support of the war effort. Today, all WORKING citizens have to suffer to support the ghetto breeders and non-producing entitlement crowd. One of the big scams today is the disability of government and ex-military people. Sleep apnea is used among other fine excuses for free government money.