PDA

View Full Version : vacancy..............executioners

Serpo
20th May 2015, 03:02 PM
Open vacancy: Saudi Arabia needs 8 executioners

20.05.2015 | Source: Pravda.Ru (http://english.pravda.ru/)

http://pravda-team.ru/eng/image/article/2/4/9/55249.jpeg
Saudi Arabia has opened eight job vacancies for executioners. New executioners are required because of a drastic increase of death penalties, namely beheadings in the Kingdom. No special training is required from applicants. The executioners will have to behead condemned criminals in public as well as carry out amputations on those convicted of lesser offenses. The executioners would be considered as 'religious functionaries', since they would be serving religious courts and be on the lower end of the civil service pay scale. The recruitment drive comes a day after Saudi Arabia executed the 85th person this year. The number reached in less than five months is compared to an estimated 90 executions over the whole 2014, according to Amnesty International. The surge that occurred under King Salman rule can be explained with a backlog of appeal cases by death-row inmates that newly-appointed judges have to deal with. The Saudi authorities inflict capital punishment to the foreigners (http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/12-05-2015/130552-saudi-0/) as well. Although criminals are usually executed in Saudi Arabia by public beheading, occasionally, a new punishment known as crucifixion will take place (http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/18-05-2015/130619-saudi-0/). The crimes punishable by death range from violent crimes like murder and rape to blasphemy, adultery, drug crimes, witchcraft and "disobeying the King". Saudi Arabia ranks third on the list of top executioners, after China and Iran. Pravda.Ru Read more on the subject here (http://www.entrynews.com/)

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/20-05-2015/130658-saudi-0/

Cebu_4_2
20th May 2015, 04:26 PM
That's fukt

adultery, drug crimes, witchcraft and "disobeying the King"

And here is a small list of places not to venture into:

Saudi Arabia ranks third on the list of top executioners, after China and Iran.

mick silver
26th May 2015, 08:16 AM
what the paid , hell I can see people lining up for that job . now I wonder if you get bonuses also . this country bitches about this around the world and not a word about are rulers there

7th trump
26th May 2015, 08:20 AM
Wonder if they'll allow a Christian to slice off the heads of muslims?
LOL.......!

Serpo
26th May 2015, 02:08 PM
Wonder if they'll allow a Christian to slice off the heads of muslims?
LOL.......!

dont you mean human being to cut of another human beings head

Cebu_4_2
26th May 2015, 03:12 PM

That takes some seriously messed up mind to do that stuff.

7th trump
26th May 2015, 05:32 PM

Nope......I mean for a Christian to slice off a muslim head for rape or anything in the Bible that requires the death penalty.
Human beings has nothing to do with it.

I think you have a problem with Christians but not for muslims?
Hey heres a thought....theres a tree over yonder....go hug it!

The time for Christs return is right around the corner..........there will be many people going to be sentenced for destruction (uncreated...gone as in never existed) for their sins.
You think slicing a head off is anything....wait when the 7th trump is sounded and see all they who are guilty run for the mountains to hide....except theres no place to hide. Yeah serpo...the vineyard is getting ripe for the picking.

To hell with the muslims.
To hell with athiests.
To hell with anything that doesn't believe in Christ.
I'm waiting for the day the 7th trumpet sounds to get this screwed up world cleaned of all worthless people.

Serpo
26th May 2015, 06:02 PM

I have a problem with people that believe in fairy tales or believe in anything for that matter.

Your belief is just that a belief..............not necessarily the TRUTH

Serpo
26th May 2015, 06:03 PM

Think what you like it dosnt mean its true.

Serpo
26th May 2015, 06:09 PM
Nope......I mean for a Christian to slice off a muslim head for rape or anything in the Bible that requires the death penalty.
Human beings has nothing to do with it.

Hey heres a thought....theres a tree over yonder....go hug it!

The time for Christs return is right around the corner..........there will be many people going to be sentenced for destruction (uncreated...gone as in never existed) for their sins.
You think slicing a head off is anything....wait when the 7th trump is sounded and see all they who are guilty run for the mountains to hide....except theres no place to hide. Yeah serpo...the vineyard is getting ripe for the picking.

To hell with the muslims.
To hell with athiests.
I'm waiting for the day the 7th trumpet sounds to get this screwed up world cleaned of all worthless people.

And you dont think you are brainwashed by RELIGION as well, so brainwashed in fact that you are for killing all that dont believe what you believe.

I reserve this type of person as a nutter/fanatic

7th trump
27th May 2015, 10:35 AM
And you dont think you are brainwashed by RELIGION as well, so brainwashed in fact that you are for killing all that dont believe what you believe.

Lol........you the athiest saying you are more rightious than your creator Himself.....bahahahahaha....that classic athieism!

What you dont understand is the purpose of why we all take or turn in the flesh.
This is a testing for all of us which God will determine who lives and who perishes. I really dont care who perishes as that is their perogative and freewill to do as they chose.....BUT!.......we all get a calling...each and everyone of us gets a calling. Whether or not you answer is up to you. You can ignore that calling and it wont bother me watching you be destroyed....the world will be a better place without you people. And thats why the Creator is testing us. Hes done with you fools and is giving everyone a fresh start being an infant knowing nothing striaght out of the womb. Those who do not overcome are thrown into the fire and destroyed.
And if the muslims with their satanic religious views want to commit murder in the name of God....I have no problem slicing thier heads off.....good riddence becaue I will be watching you burn from within in that lake of fire......those who overcome will be watching. Its the victory over evil!

So serpo...like I said.....go hug a tree or eat a hotdog....or both!

mick silver
27th May 2015, 01:34 PM
AZ Senator Proposes Mandatory Church Attendance http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/5516da4578c90a3a8a0011e5?cps=gravity_3831_-4830680909044346332

singular_me
27th May 2015, 02:01 PM

new age: ignore the negative and it will go away
bible: dont worry, wait for christ' second coming.

Serpo
27th May 2015, 02:45 PM
Lol........you the athiest saying you are more rightious than your creator Himself.....bahahahahaha....that classic athieism!

What you dont understand is the purpose of why we all take or turn in the flesh.
This is a testing for all of us which God will determine who lives and who perishes. I really dont care who perishes as that is their perogative and freewill to do as they chose.....BUT!.......we all get a calling...each and everyone of us gets a calling. Whether or not you answer is up to you. You can ignore that calling and it wont bother me watching you be destroyed....the world will be a better place without you people. And thats why the Creator is testing us. Hes done with you fools and is giving everyone a fresh start being an infant knowing nothing striaght out of the womb. Those who do not overcome are thrown into the fire and destroyed.
And if the muslims with their satanic religious views want to commit murder in the name of God....I have no problem slicing thier heads off.....good riddence becaue I will be watching you burn from within in that lake of fire......those who overcome will be watching. Its the victory over evil!

So serpo...like I said.....go hug a tree or eat a hotdog....or both!

Im not an atheist , you are making up stuff to suit your own outlook .....

Its just that Im not brainwashed by any specific religion and if you cannot understand that ...........................thats your problem , just dont go around making up BS

7th trump
27th May 2015, 06:35 PM
Im not an atheist , you are making up stuff to suit your own outlook .....

Its just that Im not brainwashed by any specific religion and if you cannot understand that ...........................thats your problem , just dont go around making up BS

Lol....go eat another hotdog.

You're brainwashed alright....satan has you hog tied.
Go hug a damn tree and get it over with.

7th trump
27th May 2015, 06:37 PM
new age: ignore the negative and it will go away
bible: dont worry, wait for christ' second coming.

Where did I ever say that I believe all who don't believe what I believe should die?

All I ever said was the message that comes directly out of the Bible....those who don't overcome will perish.

midnight rambler
27th May 2015, 07:15 PM
Im not an atheist

According to Donald the headless chicken you're an atheist and I'm a Communist.

Hitch
27th May 2015, 07:22 PM
Lol....go eat another hotdog.

Not to go on a tangent, but what is wrong with hotdogs? I picked up some Millers colossal frankfurters on sale and they look delicious. I think they might be even better than Casper's hotdogs.

Serpo
27th May 2015, 07:48 PM
According to Donald the headless chicken you're an atheist and I'm a Communist.

Ive got to have some label slapped on my forehead otherwise Im not able to be compartmentalized by some people.

Ponce
27th May 2015, 09:29 PM
I wonder if the pay is more than what we pay our own soldiers for killing innocent people from another country....... when I first went in the pay was of $66.00 a month........1959, jump wings, overseas pay...and still less than $100.00

V

EE_
28th May 2015, 01:27 AM
Not to go on a tangent, but what is wrong with hotdogs? I picked up some Millers colossal frankfurters on sale and they look delicious. I think they might be even better than Casper's hotdogs.

Who doesn't love a good hotdog?

http://thisisitdc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bolsbites.jpg

singular_me
28th May 2015, 03:01 PM
you didnt say this.... it is just too tiring to read that anybody who doesnt follow the bible is an atheist.... so I looked for a similarity between the new age and the bible

Where did I ever say that I believe all who don't believe what I believe should die?

All I ever said was the message that comes directly out of the Bible....those who don't overcome will perish.

Serpo
28th May 2015, 03:47 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4yehyadwf1qmpq9no1_400.jpg.....cuter than hot dogs............

Dogman
28th May 2015, 03:49 PM
Who doesn't love a good hotdog?

Beef all the way, they cost more but worth it!