PDA

View Full Version : Get closer to god. Eat shrooms.

expat4ever
1st June 2015, 09:00 PM
http://reset.me/story/study-shows-psychedelics-connect-us-to-the-divine/

Dogman
1st June 2015, 09:19 PM
It is certainly a horse of a different color compared to the other's out there. They will make you want to gag because of the taste, making a tea works to make it more palatable. Mescaline cactus has the same gag problem but for both what a trip it is!

I would argue that mescaline is a hotline to the creator with shrooms being a very close second!

Added plus, totally natural from the earth, no humans involved except picking and eating, but both will make you want to heave your guts!

But well worth it in the right set and settings!

You will see and understand the connections in the universe, sorry to say some cannot handle it, their loss!

expat4ever
2nd June 2015, 08:28 AM
It is certainly a horse of a different color compared to the other's out there. They will make you want to gag because of the taste, making a tea works to make it more palatable. Mescaline cactus has the same gag problem but for both what a trip it is!

I would argue that mescaline is a hotline to the creator with shrooms being a very close second!

Added plus, totally natural from the earth, no humans involved except picking and eating, but both will make you want to heave your guts!

But well worth it in the right set and settings!

You will see and understand the connections in the universe, sorry to say some cannot handle it, their loss!

I normally dont mind the taste but I also make a tea. If your not going to make tea then wash em down with a beer or 2 and no worries.

I agree about seeing and understanding the connections in the universe. Not only on a macro level but also a micro level.
Since it also produces new brain cells and makes new connections I am guessing this is why it has lasting effects.
Also keeps cluster headaches and migraines from developing. My daughter suffers from migraines and I am trying to get her to try these. She probably wont but some purple bud stops her migraines after 2 hits so she tries to keep some on hand.

Terrence Mckenna also has his stoned ape theory. Interesting if your havent heard or read about it.

singular_me
2nd June 2015, 10:10 AM
natural medicines such as those have been created by God to cleanse ourselves from our own emotional trash

mick silver
2nd June 2015, 10:51 AM
back in the day I remember taking a few trips and never leaving the farm

ximmy
2nd June 2015, 12:58 PM
Yes, it brings you much closer to god... (insert rolly eyes here)
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7586&stc=1

singular_me
2nd June 2015, 02:12 PM
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
2007 , http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-pharmacratic-inquisition/

The Pharmacratic InquisitionThousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them.

Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it.

In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into a character or a deity; consequently, their stories and practices could easily be passed down for generations.

Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost. The Church’s inquisitions extracted this sacred knowledge from the local Shamans who were then exterminated…It is time to recognize the fact that this Pharmacratic Inquisition is still intact and destroy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyQOeiY11RA

Serpo
2nd June 2015, 03:02 PM
http://www.thirdmonk.net/postcont/2013/12/crazy-shrooms.jpg

palani
2nd June 2015, 03:08 PM
My daughter suffers from migraines

Tell her to rub her hands (palms together) slowly so as to produce heat.

osoab
2nd June 2015, 03:44 PM
Or you could play games and win money.

I Won a $5,000 Magic: The Gathering Tournament on Shrooms (http://gawker.com/i-won-a-5-000-magic-the-gathering-tournament-on-shroo-1705333524)

Silver Rocket Bitches!
3rd June 2015, 07:49 AM
You really want to get close to god, have a bad trip on shrooms. You will feel all the evil of the world bearing down on your shoulders and you will desperately seek anything positive to counteract and your mind will default to seeking god's protection.

Dogman
3rd June 2015, 09:00 AM
You really want to get close to god, have a bad trip on shrooms. You will feel all the evil of the world bearing down on your shoulders and you will desperately seek anything positive to counteract and your mind will default to seeking god's protection.

That is why set and settings are so important!

Mindset and the environmental settings have a huge impact on how good or bad the trip Will be !

Plus the fact some people just are not mentally stable enough to trip and not bum out!

Dos centavos !

Neuro
3rd June 2015, 10:26 AM
That is why set and settings is so important!

Mindset and the environmental settings have a huge impact on how good or bad the trip Will be !

Plus the fact some people just are not mentally stable enough to trip and not bum out!

Dos centavos !
I agree, these things shouldn't be done lightly, as in recreationally... But a bad trip can teach you loads too, if it comes to that...

midnight rambler
3rd June 2015, 10:55 AM

Much the same thing can happen with pot edibles such as brownies from what I've observed.

expat4ever
3rd June 2015, 12:15 PM
I've never had a bad trip so not sure what its like. I enjoyed LSD a lot when I was younger, 17-25. Then it became hard to find and whats available now just isnt as strong or as good so I prefer shrooms. I only eat them 4-6 times a year though but always an enjoyable experience. I also dont have many friends I would eat them with. Some people just dont have the right mindset for them.
Pot brownies or cookies I also like. Prefer cookies. My first try with brownies I have made them so strong I went to sleep for 12 hrs and still felt the effects when I woke up. I slept great though but had an upset stomach for awhile. I havent had any cookies in awhile but when I did make them last I make them on the weaker side so I can control the dosage better. I find them to be very motivating and get super focused on whatever I am working on. I'm sure it depends what material you use to start with though.

singular_me
3rd June 2015, 12:55 PM
maybe you tried to resist the message... the willingness to let go is essential...

last december I had to watch a woman terminally ill, cancer, and she had candies in her fridge, the wrap was perfectly neutral, I ate 5 or 6 of them. An hour or so later a huge rush woke me up and in a few seconds time frame, I made the link.... for about 1H I felt like calling 911... but then I surrendered... that was quite a ride, completely accidental.

the funny thing is that I had to wake her up and told her about the candies, she laughed and sat with me in the kitchen until I felt better. I slept at her place every night for 6 weeks and she died last february. I got a great insight from being with her... tough though because she didnt want to die. When she finally did, I was happy for her.

Dogman
3rd June 2015, 01:23 PM
maybe do you try to resist the message... the willingness to let go is essential...

It is important to keep your sense of self at all times and go with the flow!

Tripping unlocks the subconscious and the Id so that was hidden is revealed! You have to go with the flow and not fight it, but also keeping your sense of identity and self because that is your only control!

We all have three identity's,

One is public!

One is how you are alone!

And the Id, that is the voice that speaks to you sometimes but is always in the background of your mind which is your subconscious which is the Id that is your base self that whispers to your conscious mind!

Which in some ways means we all are three levels in one mind! If the conscious and subconscious or Id are treated separably which they really are!

Tripping they all come out into the open, and all your faults that you ignore will stare you in the face!

Bad trips happen when you try to fight and deny what is revealed about your self.

Tripping will make yourself look at your naked self, who you are and how you see yourself and all of your faults.

Accept what is shown and not fight what is shown and all should be good!

You are given a chance to rewrite yourself for the better if you allow it.

Do not fight what is happening and go with the flow!

Just some old thoughts of past trips in the dim past!

expat4ever
3rd June 2015, 01:43 PM
http://reset.me/study/new-study-psilocybin-creates-hyper-connected-brain/

And yet another study showing the connections made when on shrooms.

On shrooms you definitely see how things could be and how they should be. Sadly when you come off of them you relize you can change very little but I do still try. I plant "seeds" wherever I go and whomever I speak to. I try to get people to see things just a little bit differently. Plant the seed and it will grow. However, just as in gardening, not all seeds will germinate. Sometimes you have to replant. :).

Cebu_4_2
3rd June 2015, 02:12 PM
Or you could play games and win money.

I Won a $5,000 Magic: The Gathering Tournament on Shrooms (http://gawker.com/i-won-a-5-000-magic-the-gathering-tournament-on-shroo-1705333524)

That was a good read.

Guess who is the one on shrooms:

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--pFyv1ACn--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1275474296588064803.png

Serpo
3rd June 2015, 02:21 PM
Yea I guessed correctly yesterday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the guy in orange .........haha

Cebu_4_2
3rd June 2015, 02:24 PM
I chowed some morning glory seeds a while ago, might have had too many but it definitely was a bad trip. Driving around in total darkness with the glub glub people (fat wrinkly blob people) after me. I think I was with my son in the dream, not sure. Couldn't wait to come down from that trip. Could have been the variety of seed, or too many, but I will not try those same seeds ever again.