PDA

View Full Version : My nightmare dream last night.......I hope that is not true...... V

Ponce
4th June 2015, 05:11 PM
Last night my dream was a real weird one.........I was standing next to my car in a military camp, down the road came a military bus with about six men in white and right behind it some military cars with high ranking officers and a truck.........Ponce being Ponce decided to follow them to see what was going on........after about six miles every one went past a road bloc with about five military MP's.....I went up to the road bloc and told the MP's "I am with the convoy, you better let me go by or the SGT is going to kill me for being late".....I went another two miles inland and decided to park about a block from where all the cars and truck were parked, I didn't see the military buss. About 1/2 hour later a military ambulance drove in and they pulled out two body bags and open them......in them I recognized two soldiers who were in duty with me, they were Snyder and Brown, the officers looked kind of happy and I woke up.

I am writing this because I just read that 22 of our troops are killing themselves daily...and it makes me wonder...are they being used for experimentation?

V