PDA

View Full Version : New Profile Pic...

Cebu_4_2
5th June 2015, 07:21 PM
This is my dad, he died last night.

This is my new profile pic or avatar wtf.

Done with it...

Cebu_4_2
5th June 2015, 07:23 PM
Feel like throwing up...

EE_
5th June 2015, 07:23 PM
Very sorry for your loss.

expat4ever
5th June 2015, 07:25 PM
Sorry to hear that Cebu

monty
5th June 2015, 07:25 PM
Really sorry.

Cebu_4_2
5th June 2015, 07:41 PM
I'm okay just a lot of thoughts.

Serpo
5th June 2015, 07:53 PM
Im not sure this is a good idea

Cebu_4_2
5th June 2015, 07:56 PM
Im not sure this is a good idea

We going to the top of a building?

ximmy
5th June 2015, 08:06 PM
Try not to let your thoughts overcome you. I'm sorry for your loss.
ximmy

Cebu_4_2
5th June 2015, 08:12 PM
Try not to let your thoughts overcome you. I'm sorry for your loss.
ximmy

My thoughts always overcome me, This is just a bit different.

I'll still keep the avatar I think... Unless this leads to stuff I didn't want to know.

Hitch
5th June 2015, 08:21 PM
Prayers sent your way. I'm sorry for your loss. God is with you.

Horn
5th June 2015, 10:12 PM
Sorry to hear that, was it sudden?

Glass
5th June 2015, 10:21 PM
my condolences Cebu

Hillbilly
5th June 2015, 11:53 PM
Hang in there man, i lost my mom not long ago, iknow just how bad it hurts. Just try and stay busy with exercise or other mindless tasks that really helped me get out of the cycle of grief.

Neuro
6th June 2015, 12:49 AM
I am sorry for your loss Cebu. It is now almost 6 months since I lost my father. He died slowly, in the end I and my sisters where relieved when he passed. I miss him so much!

Serpo
6th June 2015, 02:47 AM
Sorry for your loss cebu

aeondaze
6th June 2015, 06:39 AM
Sorry to hear that Cebu, all the best to you and your family.{**}

midnight rambler
6th June 2015, 06:48 AM
My condolences, Cebu.

madfranks
6th June 2015, 08:04 AM
Sorry to hear it, Cebu.

collector
6th June 2015, 08:32 AM
Sorry for your loss Cerbu. I lost mine 12 years ago to pancreatic cancer, I feel good knowing that he knew I loved him and spent the time that I could with him. I'm sure your Dad felt your love for him as well. What more can anyone ask for ? I 'm sure he's in a better place, watching over you

Dogman
6th June 2015, 08:46 AM
My condolences, Cebu.

mick silver
6th June 2015, 11:57 AM
sorry to hear this Cebu , hang in there man . prayer for you and your family

Half Sense
6th June 2015, 12:47 PM
Sorry for your loss, Cebu.

Cebu_4_2
6th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Sorry to hear that, was it sudden?

He was on borrowed time for 18 years, how it ended was a surprise though. Went to bed fine, in the morning he had foam and fluid coming out of his mouth due to a sudden lung infection. I'm pretty convinced the Rophenol and Fentanol at the hospital is why he didn't recover. I wasn't able to oversee and his wife believes in the med industry.

osoab
6th June 2015, 02:26 PM
Deepest sympathies Cebu.

Cebu_4_2
6th June 2015, 03:18 PM
This avatar picture is funny as can be. He took this with a new laptop and chose to keep it as his profile pic instead of hundreds of others. You can see the screen in the glasses plus it's blurry. We shared the same humor like we were twins. So when I post shit that makes no sense it's probably something that would only be funny to us or there was too much
alcohol involved.

Guess who one of his musical hero's were.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7598&stc=1

reststop
6th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Condolences sir.

rest

osoab
6th June 2015, 05:10 PM
This avatar picture is funny as can be. He took this with a new laptop and chose to keep it as his profile pic instead of hundreds of others. You can see the screen in the glasses plus it's blurry. We shared the same humor like we were twins. So when I post shit that makes no sense it's probably something that would only be funny to us or there was too much
alcohol involved.

Guess who one of his musical hero's were.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7598&stc=1

Zappa?

Cebu_4_2
6th June 2015, 05:15 PM
Zappa?

Absolutely. He grew up in a time, with drugs and rock and roll. Real funny guy, dry humor and the lot.

TRUTHseekr
6th June 2015, 10:48 PM
Cebu...what you said in post#24 also hits close to home for me. Lost a great uncle of mine to a heart attack(Feb this year) followed by a few more while in the hospital after they had suggested for him to undergo surgery to place a stent in one of his arteries to improve blood flow since he was diagnosed with kidney cancer 7mos before. Long story short, he had cardiac arrest less than two weeks after and only lived a couple of days until the decision to take him off life support had to be made. So much for fearing cancer, some of us were really against meds and surgery, but he weant ahead and believed doctors right away(he was in great shape for a 66yr old male, always a workhorse and mostly muscular physique) We didn't have time to really say goodbye, but most of us were at peace with him, and that's the important part because I believe our souls do live on regardless of what religion you choose to believe(unless atheist). And from what you're telling us, it seems you were like best friends, so rest assured his spirit should be at peace and think that perhaps the rest of the years you have in this world are but a blink of the eye compared to the eternity of the soul; so that when we part from this place we hope to reunite with our loved ones, but if we don't we should not waste time lamenting our loss which may in turn, torment the soul for eternity. I may not know you personally, but from one gsUS member to another, my deepest condolances brother.

Neuro
7th June 2015, 03:52 AM
Real funny guy, dry humor and the lot. Apart of him lives on in you.

Cebu_4_2
7th June 2015, 09:29 AM
Apart of him lives on in you.

Or was it me in him? I didn't know him much before I was around.

govcheetos
7th June 2015, 12:25 PM
Sorry to hear.....Damn sure a lot better than your last one.