PDA

View Full Version : Question from silly Ponce........ V

Ponce
6th June 2015, 09:32 PM
Can anyone besides me, in their mind, is able to hear "The Music From The Stars?"

The tittle alone should tell you what I am talking about......I will know if you are telling me the truth or not.

V

monty
6th June 2015, 09:53 PM
No Ponce, I don't remember it.

TRUTHseekr
6th June 2015, 11:02 PM
I thought you were smoking some mighty fine Cuban cigars there for a minute Ponce, but a quick search reveals you're right,,,

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/video-sounds-of-the-cosmos-the-music-of-planets-and-stars/

or was it the film/movie you are referring to?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0214971/

Serpo
7th June 2015, 01:10 AM
Can anyone besides me, in their mind, is able to hear "The Music From The Stars?"

The tittle alone should tell you what I am talking about......I will know if you are telling me the truth or not.

V

You mean the ever changing celestial sound that is there if you have the perception to hear it..

Ponce
7th June 2015, 08:13 AM
No Serpo, what I hear are different people at different times singing in a foreign language that I do not understand......by their tone of voice I know that it is a particular language and they not always sing the same thing......as a matter of fact I have never hear them play the same song.......it can be two people of a bunch of them....to many thing happening to tell all. If it was a CD I would never buy it but I know that to them it is nice.

V

Hitch
7th June 2015, 08:39 AM
No Serpo, what I hear are different people at different times singing in a foreign language that I do not understand......by their tone of voice I know that it is a particular language and they not always sing the same thing......as a matter of fact I have never hear them play the same song.......it can be two people of a bunch of them....to many thing happening to tell all. If it was a CD I would never buy it but I know that to them it is nice.

V

Ponce, are you getting enough rest? Are you sleeping well? Sleep deprivation can cause strange things to happen in our minds.

http://sleepdisorders.about.com/od/causesofsleepdisorder1/a/Can-Sleep-Deprivation-Cause-Hallucinations.htm

Dogman
7th June 2015, 08:43 AM
Any new radio/cell towers in your area?

Maybe a megawatt Mexican radio station starting to broadcast nearby in your area?

The fillings in your teeth could be talking to you, teeth acting like a crystal detector radio !

Grin !

Ponce
7th June 2015, 01:48 PM
Pluto? I don't thing that a plastic denture would work as a transmitter....plenty of sleep here.....new cell power near here about two years ago, but this has been going on for about a month now.....this is Ponce from LA LA LAND.

V

Dogman
7th June 2015, 03:18 PM
Pluto? I don't thing that a plastic denture would work as a transmitter....plenty of sleep here.....new cell power near here about two years ago, but this has been going on for about a month now.....this is Ponce from LA LA LAND.

V

What !

No metal plates and I am not referring to dentures !

;)

Hoot !

Hitch
7th June 2015, 03:35 PM
You old timers crack me up! ;D