PDA

View Full Version : Poor Obama

Cebu_4_2
2nd July 2015, 10:51 AM
Saw this and had to share.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7678&stc=1

Kevin There will always be Obama haters who believe all the propaganda. That is what saddens me. He has brought our economy back. Stock market at record highs. seems like Obama and Clinton are the most recent presidents that have accomplished this. It's people like Jeff who sadden me cause they fail to see the forest through the trees.

Anon Girl Or viewing through blinders still huh Kevin? Seriously, you need to read up on Obama. His history, his family history his agenda from day one. It saddens me that there are people like you still around defending this inexperienced person who obviously was voted in to the highest office because he was half minority and certainly not because he was the best qualified.

Kevin Blah blah blah. And I am sure you are one of those that believe he has no valid birth certificate. So the American people who voted him in twice all have blinders on. Stop believing the propaganda.
Let me guess you will try to vote another bush into office. How has that worked out for us in the past

Anon Girl I'm talking about THIS President. Blame a Bush all you want, that's all Democrats know how to do. Deflect from the REAL problems on this President's watch. SMDH

and for your information... I would never vote for another Republican that acts and talks like a Democrat.

Cebu Dude This is such a beauty! I have to post this on a forum I frequent, of course I will eliminate the names... LMAO

Horn
2nd July 2015, 11:00 AM
You have to play infiltrator to the collectivist in that instance.

Mention something about how Obama was elected to do battle with Wall Street, and how the only people still benefiting from Wall Street highs are Wallstreet.

His election was obviously purchased by them, if it weren't Wall Street would have been way down his entire term.

Cebu_4_2
2nd July 2015, 11:38 AM
You have to play infiltrator to the collectivist in that instance.

I know Kevin personally, he is the definition of idiot. The whole thread was good and people do understand... and then there is Kevin, he is special.

Horn
2nd July 2015, 12:07 PM
The offering of Birth Certificate and Bush bait, leads me to believe he's a fisher of men.

Whether he is aware or not, he seeks to walk on the skulls of those fallen before his will..

palani
3rd July 2015, 04:29 AM
Saw this and had to share.

yada yada yada

http://i61.tinypic.com/140lt2t.jpg

Serpo
3rd July 2015, 04:38 AM
Is it true that presidents get 1 billion dollars , allocated to a secret account once they are made president, and get to keep it , as long as they do as they are told...........supposedly true..........

Serpo
3rd July 2015, 04:40 AM
Its hard to shed a tear for O .......................

BrewTech
3rd July 2015, 08:05 AM
yada yada yada

http://i61.tinypic.com/140lt2t.jpg

^ ^ ^ Clearly written by a "right winger" who's job it is to keep people believing that the livestock have a say in who manages their lives, that there is a difference in philosophies between the "left" and "right" (indeed, that those are the ONLY two philosophies), and that public policy originates from "elected officials".

LOL at "muslim scourge"... any guesses as to the authorship of that phrase?