10th July 2015, 07:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXO1g7Wc8o

crimethink
10th July 2015, 10:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8q0PpIUN4g

Norweger
11th July 2015, 12:03 AM
Top comment on your video:

"I am a Jewish man and today I was reading " Islam Religion Of Peace Or War " a booklet that was sent to me from the 700 Club located in Virginia Beach,Virginia. On page 20, it said during the ensuing 100 -year period, the forces of Islam conquered all of North Africa, Jewish Palestine/ Holy Land, Asia Minor/ Turkey, Spain and parts of France until they were stopped by Charles Martel at the Battle of Tours in 732. Then I said Wow, God bless that man ! I must go on the internet to find out everything I can about this Holy Blessed Man ! Thank you for your video Charles Mantel : Victory at Tours 732."

Your video is a bit off-topic you know.

crimethink
11th July 2015, 11:57 AM
Top comment on your video:

"I am a Jewish man and today I was reading " Islam Religion Of Peace Or War " a booklet that was sent to me from the 700 Club located in Virginia Beach,Virginia. On page 20, it said during the ensuing 100 -year period, the forces of Islam conquered all of North Africa, Jewish Palestine/ Holy Land, Asia Minor/ Turkey, Spain and parts of France until they were stopped by Charles Martel at the Battle of Tours in 732. Then I said Wow, God bless that man ! I must go on the internet to find out everything I can about this Holy Blessed Man ! Thank you for your video Charles Mantel : Victory at Tours 732."

And if a Jew said the Sun rose in the East, you'd call that into question, too.

The fact he received material from the 700 Club tells us that he is looking for the Messiah, aka, Jesus Christ. Good for him.

Your video is a bit off-topic you know.

LOL - all of your threads are "off-topic" at a forum for Liberty. "Liberty" and "Submission" (Islam) do not mix.

Norweger
11th July 2015, 06:34 PM
And if a Jew said the Sun rose in the East, you'd call that into question, too.

The fact he received material from the 700 Club tells us that he is looking for the Messiah, aka, Jesus Christ. Good for him.

Nah, like you he is looking for a Muslim bashing fantasy, and like you he gets his information from Jewish sources.

LOL - all of your threads are "off-topic" at a forum for Liberty. "Liberty" and "Submission" (Islam) do not mix.

Start your own thread for your videos. This is a religion subforum.

Jewboo
11th July 2015, 06:40 PM
LOL - all of your threads are "off-topic" at a forum for Liberty.

He properly posted this thread in our "Religion and Philosophy" section ya dumb ass...lol.

:D

crimethink
12th July 2015, 01:56 PM
Nah, like you he is looking for a Muslim bashing fantasy, and like you he gets his information from Jewish sources.

You got your "religion" from the Talmud.

Start your own thread for your videos. This is a religion subforum.

Good thing you're not in charge. LOL.

crimethink
12th July 2015, 01:57 PM
He properly posted this thread in our "Religion and Philosophy" section ya dumb ass

Islam = Submission. Not compatible with Liberty, in any subforum.

Dogman
12th July 2015, 02:13 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal

Still wondering how an island got into the title.

Norweger
12th July 2015, 05:50 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal

Still wondering how an island got into the title.

Watch the video and you'll know.

Norweger
12th July 2015, 06:03 PM
Islam = Submission. Not compatible with Liberty, in any subforum.

Christianity = Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

You got your "religion" from the Talmud.

Yeah, sure. Another claim pulled out of your rear end with no basis in reality.

Norweger
12th July 2015, 06:09 PM
The video for those interested is about a former christian that told a story to the prophet Mohammad (pbuh) about how the ship he was on got tossed about in a storm and after a while ended up at an island with a big monastery where they met the Anti-Christ and his spy.

It's an interesting story even if you're not interested in the religious perspective.