PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Calls For Deportation Of Muslims

Norweger
18th July 2015, 05:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dL_bPb8NOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLgCu-K42U

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:03 PM
22LR to the back of the head would be cheaper.

BrewTech
18th July 2015, 06:11 PM

Pfff... you gonna do it, big talker? If not you, then who? The state you claim to despise?

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:13 PM
Pfff... you gonna do it, big talker? If not you, then who? The state you claim to despise?

That's what taxes are for goyim. To enforce our laws.

I don't despise government if it's actually working for my interests.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:14 PM

Good goyim.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:16 PM
Good goyim.

You'd do it to me.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/LiveLeak-dot-com-4eb_1407196993-3_14071971871.jpg.resized1.jpg

Eye for an eye.

BrewTech
18th July 2015, 06:16 PM
That's what taxes are for goyim. To enforce our laws.

Did you just give yourself away by calling me "goyim"? Wow... that answers a few questions...

Either that or you have a fuckload of growing up to do.

BrewTech
18th July 2015, 06:17 PM

Spoken like a true leftist (masquerading as a "right winger")... LOL

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:18 PM
Spoken like a true leftist... LOL

I'm a fascist.

The Left and Right both do that kind of stuff.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:20 PM
You'd do it to me. Eye for an eye.

A little paranoid i see. No, i wouldn't, but seeing how you have shown intention to kill it would be legitimate for somebody to kill you in self defense. Yes, good goyim. Find more Isis pictures and use them to convince yourself..

BrewTech
18th July 2015, 06:21 PM
I'm a fascist.

For now... one day you will mature into whatever it is you're supposed to be (hopefully).

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:24 PM
For now... one day you will mature into whatever it is you're supposed to be (hopefully).

I've realized the non-aggression principle is bullshit.

Before GSUS:
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/318/files/2014/06/walking-dead1.jpg

After GSUS:
http://incoherent.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/vlcsnap-2014-11-24-16h37m44s204.png

Hitler was right. Force is the only thing that works. Most people won't do force so if you start doing it people will run and you won't need to kill many at all. I actually don't want to kill people, but if they fear you, they will do what you want and less will die at the end of the day.

For example: Illegal Immigrants who cross into Mexico from Guatemala get shot.
Illegal Immigrants who cross into the United States from Mexico don't get shot, but instead get welfare, social security, free healthcare, free tuition, free housing, and so on.

If you display force. People learn to fear you and fuck off. If you started executing some people they would flee. Some would fight of course, but that can be dealt with.

Whenever you use love and peace you get walked all over and shat on. It costs a buttload of money to deal with the problem and manpower when taking this path. The host country/people get weathered down and slow killed over time.

How did he conquer the West?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Andrew_Jackson.jpg

Why do the Mexican Drug Cartels wield as much power, if not more than the government in Mexico?
http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Mexico-drug-gang-beheadings-from-veractiyvoice.com_.jpg

Fear is power.

Fear is peace.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:29 PM
This paranoia you and certain other show towards Muslims is typically Jewish. All those in Israel sitting there on occupied land thinking that every Arab is gonna blow himself up or slit their throat.

BrewTech
18th July 2015, 06:31 PM
I'm sure you like to see yourself like that, with the help of all kinds of "right wing" agitprop you force down your gullet every day.

Don't worry dude, life has a way of polishing everyone into a beautiful, unique, and worthy stone. Just hang in there!

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:31 PM
So, Norweger, do you oppose Muslim immigration to White lands, or not?

You claim "the Jews" are 100% behind Muslims invading White lands. If this is true, why not support deporting Muslims back to their origin?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:33 PM
Spoken like a true leftist (masquerading as a "right winger")... LOL

What value do Muslims give American society?

What burdens do they give us?

Are you in support of "multiculturalism"?

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:35 PM
So, Norweger, do you oppose Muslim immigration to White lands, or not?

You claim "the Jews" are 100% behind Muslims invading White lands. If this is true, why not support deporting Muslims back to their origin?

I oppose all immigration, even that from Muslim lands. At least in it's current state where people like me have to endure higher and higher costs of living and an increasingly more dangerous society.

Why stop at Muslims? Why make this a religious issue when it clearly isn't. Because of your desires?

You have 0 understanding of how destructive immigration to Europe is. You have not felt it. People who cry solely about Muslims are misguided.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:35 PM
I'm sure you like to see yourself like that, with the help of all kinds of "right wing" agitprop you force down your gullet every day.

Don't worry dude, life has a way of polishing everyone into a beautiful, unique, and worthy stone. Just hang in there!

You're sure taking this issue personally. Why is that?

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:36 PM
This paranoia you and certain other show towards Muslims is typically Jewish. All those in Israel sitting there on occupied land thinking that every Arab is gonna blow himself up or slit their throat.

I want Whites to emulate Jewish tactics to survive.

If these tactics work for a minority to control the masses that sounds like a great idea.
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1557585_711784428919039_6756550156072198741_n.jpg? oh=2fada805728dac3add179232862e91c6&oe=5654F5D5
https://www.facebook.com/openbordersforisrael

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:37 PM
I oppose all immigration, even that from Muslim lands. At least in it's current state where people like me have to endure higher and higher costs of living and an increasingly more dangerous society.

Then why oppose deporting at least some of them?

Why stop at Muslims?

Why stop indeed? ALL non-White immigrants.

Why make this a religious issue when it clearly isn't. Because of your desires?

Buddhism is a religion. Hinduism is a religion. Islam is a lust-driven ideology.

You have 0 understanding of how destructive immigration to Europe is. You have not felt it. People who cry solely about Muslims are misguided.

You have zero understanding of all that I know.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:38 PM

So you want deceit, usury, media fakery, bribes, wars, corruption.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:39 PM

Muslims would stop coming here if they knew we meant serious business. Other Muslims would flee. You don't have to kill many people to cause them to fear you, and run off to some other White cuck nation who wants to be screwed over by them.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:39 PM

I support natural tactics to survive. The Jewish methods are usually immoral. I'd give non-Whites a reasonable amount of time to leave voluntarily, with free, comfortable one-way journeys to wherever non-White they want to go.

Those who resist would have to be dealt with, however.

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 06:40 PM
Before GSUS:

After GSUS:

GSUS before Us:
https://sunderlandbookgroup.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/group-hug1.jpg

GSUS after Us:
https://d1ge0kk1l5kms0.cloudfront.net/images/G/01/askville/3778322_9966074_mywrite/nazi_rally.jpg

:)

BrewTech
18th July 2015, 06:42 PM
I actually don't want to kill people
Do you or don't you? You said

and I asked you if you were going to do it? One quality about a mature human being (actually, White men are known for this) is when some difficult task is presented, you say "well, someone has to do it, it might as well be me"...

When I asked you if you would be willing to shoot all the muslims (which is the task you implied needed done), you deferred to the "State"...

Which means you are a sheeple... AKA coward. Willing to talk violence against folks (your post, not mine), but more than happy to let someone else do the dirty work.

Sounds like a certain group I know.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:42 PM
Then why oppose deporting at least some of them?

Why stop indeed? ALL non-White immigrants.

Buddhism is a religion. Hinduism is a religion. Islam is a lust-driven ideology.

You have zero understanding of all that I know.

Why shouldn't whites from eastern-Europe be deported? Usually they are unskilled workers that lowers the average pay because they are willing to work for less and a great part of them are nothing but criminals that come here to exploit us. Furthermore they are making Norwegians jobless and less people choose to get an education as carpenters, electricians etc.

No, you haven't given this much thought. You try to pose as this intellectual know-it-all, but this is something you have no knowledge about.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:43 PM
GSUS before Us:
https://sunderlandbookgroup.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/group-hug1.jpg

GSUS after Us:
https://d1ge0kk1l5kms0.cloudfront.net/images/G/01/askville/3778322_9966074_mywrite/nazi_rally.jpg

I wouldn't count on it.. some refuse to realize the greatness of Hitler and keep on denying things he has said and alliances he made.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:43 PM
So you want deceit, usury, media fakery, bribes, wars, corruption.

Deceit: No since the truth is on my side. Deceit is only useful when getting into power.
Usury: No.
Media Fakery: No. Just report the truth. Of course the truth is subjective to worldview, isn't it?
Bribes: Definitely. If I had the money.
Wars: Defensive only, unless it was to conquer a new homeland (like what we did to the American Indians.)
Corruption: No. Punish corruption severely.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:45 PM
Sounds like a certain group I know.

"They will not fight you all except within fortified cities or from behind walls. Their violence among themselves is severe. You think they are together, but their hearts are diverse. That is because they are a people who do not reason."

http://dalje.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2012/m01/ox281288411109386233.jpg

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:46 PM

Why stop at Muslims? Why make this a religious issue when it clearly isn't. Because of your desires?

Islam is more of a race than a religion. It's a non-White religion. You are in a tiny minority. If things were reverse I might have a different opinion. If most Christians were Dindus they'd be cutting peoples' heads off too.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Why shouldn't whites from eastern-Europe be deported? Usually they are unskilled workers that lowers the average pay because they are willing to work for less and a great part of them are nothing but criminals that come here to exploit us. Furthermore they are making Norwegians jobless and less people choose to get an education as carpenters, electricians etc.

Because WHITES from Eastern Europe are family. If you are talking about the half-breeds like Gypsies, half-Jews, Mooslims (e.g., Bosniaks), and Stalin's Legacy (Mongoloid pseudo-Slavs), they aren't family, and should go back not to Eastern Europe, but behind the Urals, etc.

No, you haven't given this much thought. You try to pose as this intellectual know-it-all, but this is something you have no knowledge about.

Someone who embraces the "religion" of the Pedophile sex-fiend Muhammad just said I'm "ignorant"?! ROTFLMAO!

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:49 PM
Islam is more of a race than a religion. It's a non-White religion. You are in a tiny minority. If things were reverse I might have a different opinion. If most Christians were Dindus they'd be cutting peoples' heads off too.

No it isn't. it's a religion for all mankind. You must be confusing it with Judaism.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:49 PM
I support natural tactics to survive. The Jewish methods are usually immoral. I'd give non-Whites a reasonable amount of time to leave voluntarily, with free, comfortable one-way journeys to wherever non-White they want to go.

Those who resist would have to be dealt with, however.

Yeah I fully agree.

Hell I'd pay them to leave. I'd willingly double the taxes I pay right now for it.

It would save a ton of money on welfare.

http://s18.postimg.org/x14y3ttyx/aeh_Nfx_B.jpg

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 06:50 PM
I asked you if you were going to do it? One quality about a mature human being (actually, White men are known for this) is when some difficult task is presented, you say "well, someone has to do it, it might as well be me"...

When I asked you if you would be willing to shoot all the muslims (which is the task you implied needed done), you deferred...

You are demanding that a GSUS member publicly post threats of violence. You working for the FBI?

:rolleyes:

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Because WHITES from Eastern Europe are family. If you are talking about the half-breeds like Gypsies, half-Jews, Mooslims (e.g., Bosniaks), and Stalin's Legacy (Mongoloid pseudo-Slavs), they aren't family, and should go back not to Eastern Europe, but behind the Urals, etc.

Someone who embraces the "religion" of the Pedophile sex-fiend Muhammad just said I'm "ignorant"?! ROTFLMAO!

Nevermind that society goes down the crapper, because the people that are flushing it are white

Yes, come and exploit us as long as you are white.. that makes it OK. /sarcasm.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:51 PM
No it isn't. it's a religion for all mankind. You must be confusing it with Judaism.

Again, re-read what I said.

If Islam was mostly practiced by White people it would be just like Christianity is today.

The religion is shaped by the people who practice it.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:52 PM
Yeah I fully agree.

Hell I'd pay them to leave. I'd willingly double the taxes I pay right now for it.

It would save a ton of money on welfare.

Ya know, if we offered to exchange an equal number of Niggers for an equal number of White Afrikaners, the Niggers would never agree to it. They know the 3/5ths compromise was beyond generous.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:53 PM

If Islam was mostly practiced by White people it would be just like Christianity is today.

The religion is shaped by the people who practice it.

Christianity is a dead religion.

crimethink
You are demanding that a GSUS member publicly post threats of violence. You working for the FBI?

I want to know why he is taking it so personally. Doesn't Islam prohibit alcoholic beverages, BrewTech? :D

Shami-Amourae

For the record, for all the Government trolls:

No, I'm not going to attack anyone.

No, I'm not going to use violence.

I'm LARPing behind my computer.

We all are.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:55 PM
Nevermind that society goes down the crapper, because the people that are flushing it are white

Yes, come and exploit us as long as you are white.. that makes it OK. /sarcasm.

Hey, everyone, check out this Mooslim creep, who speaks with a forked tongue. He has a huge problem with White immigrants from Europe but does his damnedest to run interference for his Mooslim brethren who have no fucking business in Europe at all!

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 06:55 PM
Christianity is a dead religion.

Dying, but getting there, yeah.

Why do you think White pastors are flooding Africa trying to convince low IQ Dindus to follow their religion?

Most of Islam is practiced by shitskins. Of course it's going to succeed and grow. Shitskins multiply and shit out new welfare recipients every day.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 06:56 PM

No, it wouldn't be. Islam would have died out if it depended upon wholesome White people embracing it.

But your other point is correct: African "Christianity" is not the Christianity of Europe.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:58 PM
Hey, everyone, check out this Mooslim creep, who speaks with a forked tongue. He has a huge problem with White immigrants from Europe but does his damnedest to run interference for his Mooslim brethren who have no fucking business in Europe at all!

I oppose all immigration in it's current form, which i have stated over and over, but it seems to be too hard for you to understand.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 06:59 PM
No, it wouldn't be. Islam would have died out if it depended upon wholesome White people embracing it.

But your other point is correct: African "Christianity" is not the Christianity of Europe.

You don't even have a real religion apart from the one you have made up in your mind.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 07:00 PM

We won't agree on these things since you're Christian and I'm an outsider.

I think Islam would be a cucked religion if it was mostly embraced by Whites. It would be in the same sorry state as Christianity.

Christianity has a long history in Europe, and you can see all the architecture so it's engrained in White culture, even for non-Christians.

If lets say Christianity never existed, and Islam is what most Whites embraced I think Islam would look like modern day Christianity.

Religion is shaped by the people who practice it.

midnight rambler
18th July 2015, 07:00 PM
I'm a fascist.

I'll just leave this here -

https://coffeeforclosers.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/subgenius_big.jpg

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 07:01 PM
No it isn't. it's a religion for all mankind.

Saudi Arabia is currently carpet-bombing Muslims next door and considers Islamic Iranians enemies...lol.

:D

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Dying, but getting there, yeah.

Why do you think White pastors are flooding Africa trying to convince low IQ Dindus to follow their religion?

Most of Islam is practiced by shitskins. Of course it's going to succeed and grow. Shitskins multiply and shit out new welfare recipients every day.

The ranks of Christians are diminishing because these are the End Times, the great falling away is occurring, as prophesied. Why? Largely because the race of Adam has collectively chosen to commit suicide. It no longer believes in its Creator, itself, or its future - any future. Luxuries have robbed us of our love for Truth & Life. The dark pinnacle of the White race's technological achievement was the birth control pill, what Pat Buchanan rightly called the suicide pill of the West. We were unwilling to resist the pleasures of the world, and, by so embracing them, also swallowed great lies.

The diseases of both the physical and spiritual worlds shall grow exponentially, just as cancer consumes a body exponentially before death. The beasts of the Earth and the false religions of the Earth shall consume the planet's surface. Only God has promised it will end just before His people are all destroyed.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Saudi Arabia is currently carpet-bombing Muslims next door and considers Islamic Iranians enemies...lol.

:D

Saudi-Arabia is universally hated in the Muslim world.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:03 PM
The ranks of Christians are diminishing because these are the End Times, the great falling away is occurring, as prophesied. Why? Largely because the race of Adam has collectively chosen to commit suicide. It no longer believes in its Creator, itself, or its future - any future. Luxuries have robbed us of our love for Truth & Life. The dark pinnacle of the White race's technological achievement was the birth control pill, what Pat Buchanan rightly called the suicide pill of the West. We were unwilling to resist the pleasures of the world, and, by so embracing them, also swallowed great lies.

The diseases of both the physical and spiritual worlds shall grow exponentially, just as cancer consumes a body exponentially before death. The beasts of the Earth and the false religions of the Earth shall consume the planet's surface. Only God has promised it will end just before His people are all destroyed.

"muh white race"

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:04 PM
I oppose all immigration in it's current form, which i have stated over and over, but it seems to be too hard for you to understand.

Yet you posted this here very thread whining about controlled "opposition" Jones calling for Mooslim deportation. Are you saying you are OK with these invaders staying?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:05 PM
You don't even have a real religion apart from the one you have made up in your mind.

You're right: I have no religion. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Religions are man-made concoctions. Islam, for example.

Jewboo

Saudi Arabia has spent $Billions exporting Islam. $Billions.

Shami-Amourae

Fascism is a response to Communism. Basically it's what you turn to when Communists have taken over your country. Once the Communists are gone, you can go back to being normal.

Look what Germany looked like during the Weimar Republic when Communists ran things. Then the fascists took over and kicked them out. If WW2 hadn't happened I believe Germany would become more moderate after that.

Believe it or not I still agree and want Libertarianism. The problem is we cannot have any of that under the current circumstances. Something drastic must be done. Do you really think all these 3rd Worlders flooding America want free market Capitalism? That's something only White people want. You need to accept that fact.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:06 PM
Yet you posted this here very thread whining about controlled "opposition" Jones calling for Mooslim deportation. Are you saying you are OK with these invaders staying?

Why are they any worse than say Mexicans? Again, this is extremely selective and not based on immigration as a whole.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:06 PM

Their version of it. What their handlers want to sell the world. America has spent how much fighting Islam? So much that it will be a cause of great regret.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:08 PM

Really? LOL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

Does Norweger make a single post without a lie or distortion?

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 07:08 PM

Yeah that's true. The Saudi Royal Family are literally Jews posing as Arab Muslims.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:09 PM
Yeah that's true. The Saudi Royal Family are literally Jews posing as Arab Muslims.

Tell that to your friend Crimethink.

crimethink

Headquartered in Saudi Arabia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Development_Bank

Norweger
Really? LOL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

Does Norweger make a single post without a lie or distortion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJbzOHhguVE

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:11 PM
Why are they any worse than say Mexicans? Again, this is extremely selective and not based on immigration as a whole.

You evade the issue as skillfully as any Jew. Care to tell us something?

If Mexicans are deported, you're OK with your Mooslim brethren being deported?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:12 PM

First statement, false.

Second statement, true.

Norweger
You evade the issue as skillfully as any Jew. Care to tell us something?

If Mexicans are deported, you're OK with your Mooslim brethren being deported?

As long as people are not at risk of any harm. We should not send them back to places where say America is continuously dropping bombs.

Shami-Amourae

If you have time listen to what Pinochet did. PLEASE listen to this, it will blow you mind.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?80649-Never-Forget-9-11-The-True-Story-of-Pinochet

Basically Pinochet kicked all of the Communists out of power. One of the first things he did was he fired all of the "educators" in academia, which got rid of the Communist base/propaganda. Because of this Chile went from 3rd World to a 1st World. It's now a very Libertarian country. All because a fascist took charge, kicked ass, and then returned things to a moderate, sane place. This was also done with a minority of White fascists in a very dark-skinned Amerindian country like Chile.

I think Pinochet is the model to follow. I actually like him more than Hitler since he actually SUCCEEDED and WON.

Pinochet's funeral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM

Pinochet actually won so historians try to ignore him, and when they have to bring him up they just say he was a scumbag, and don't get into details (except lies.)

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:13 PM
Tell that to your friend Crimethink.

Tell me what? I was the first to post about the Saudi "royal" family being Jewish in origin, long ago. It's why Saddam was killed. His intelligence service created the dossier.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:14 PM
You're right: I have no religion. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Religions are man-made concoctions. Islam, for example.

No, you don't. And no, religions are not man-made. Some certainly are, but not all.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJbzOHhguVE

Khadafy was not the entire Arab/Muslim world.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:15 PM
Khadafy was not the entire Arab/Muslim world.

No, but it shows why the Arab league is not relevant.

Heisenberg
18th July 2015, 07:17 PM
Why make this a religious issue when it clearly isn't. Because of your desires?
Deep down every muslim knows it an ethnic religion that is distinctly for the unfortunate mixed peoples, especially arab. It is an attempt by the inferior to feel superior through an aggressive ideology.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:18 PM
As long as people are not at risk of any harm. We should not send them back to places where say America is continuously dropping bombs.

Ah, see, folks, the Jew-like Mooslim maneuvering is in action. Deport the White immigrants, but keep the Mooslims because "they might be at risk."

The Jew operatives pushing immigration use this very same excuse as to why White lands "must" accept non-White immigration. They "at risk." Fuck that - the White race is at risk!

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:18 PM
No, you don't. And no, religions are not man-made. Some certainly are, but not all.

You claim to be Jesus Christ?

Your "religion" is man-made.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:19 PM
BrewTech, you went silent...could you please explain why you take such personal issue with deporting Muslims?

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:21 PM
Deep down every muslim knows it an ethnic religion that is distinctly for the unfortunate mixed peoples, especially arab. It is an attempt by the inferior to feel superior through an aggressive ideology.

No, it is not. If it was an "ethnic religion" then it wouldn't be for Arabs, but for Asians, since they are the majority of it's followers. In the last sermon of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) he said the following: All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action.

"Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia, with over 1 billion adherents. The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims"

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:22 PM
You claim to be Jesus Christ?

Your "religion" is man-made.

No i don't, i just know that what you preach is very far away from what prophet Jesus (pbuh) preached.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:23 PM
Ah, see, folks, the Jew-like Mooslim maneuvering is in action. Deport the White immigrants, but keep the Mooslims because "they might be at risk."

The Jew operatives pushing immigration use this very same excuse as to why White lands "must" accept non-White immigration. They "at risk." Fuck that - the White race is at risk!

There are no safe Muslim countries? Why is that? Can it be that 911 has something to do with it?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:23 PM
Mohammed he said the following: All mankind is from Adam and Eve...also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white

Such a statement is an absurdity since "Adam" means to show blood in the face, that is, he was a White man. And Eve was made from Adam. Negroes do not come from White people.

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 07:24 PM
No it isn't. it's a religion for all mankind.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=15689&dateline=1408206091

You're losing, if not lost your cred here Norweger. Rather than expose our common enemy the jews, you recently started selling Islam at GSUS. Read your own post quoted above. Now you hem and haw and admit that Muslims themselves don't agree on anything and don't get along. You now say that millions of Muslims in Saudi Arabia ain't "real" Muslims.

And you hope that it becomes the religion for all mankind?

http://talencio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/usedcarsalesman.jpg
Sharia Law needs to be Universal

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:25 PM
No i don't, i just know that what you preach is very far away from what prophet Jesus (pbuh) preached.

What exactly did Isa teach? Your "prophet Jesus" (Isa) is another Jesus, not the Jesus Christ of the New Testament.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:26 PM
There are no safe Muslim countries? Why is that?

Not our problem.

midnight rambler
18th July 2015, 07:26 PM
prophet Jesus

A mere prophet?? You don't consider Him to be as He said, "I and my Father are one."...?

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:28 PM
Such a statement is an absurdity since "Adam" means to show blood in the face, that is, he was a White man. And Eve was made from Adam. Negroes do not come from White people.

Negroes do not come from white people, that is correct, but Adam (pbuh) was not a normal human being like us, he was made in his final form right away.

Have you stopped saying niggers all the sudden? Did you stop to think what Jesus (pbuh) might think of that behavior?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:28 PM
You're losing, if not lost your cred here Norweger. Rather than expose our common enemy the jews, you recently started selling Islam at GSUS.

He had no credibility with me from the start. You fell for the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullshit. I did not. I knew Islam was a menace no matter how opposed it allegedly is to Jewry. I knew a Mooslim's primary duty is to spread Islam (submission), not attack Jews. You gave me an enormous pile of shit for hammering on our Mooslim Fifth Columnist simply because he tickled your ears (or, in this case, eyes).

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 07:29 PM
"muh white race"

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01976/muslim620_1976526a.jpg
Fuck my fellow Whitey.....Praise Allah (pbuh)

Norweger just outed himself.

:rolleyes: the mask dropped...lol

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:30 PM
A mere prophet?? You don't consider Him to be as He said, "I and my Father are one."...?

Our Jesus Christ as revealed is a "liar" to a Mooslim. They have "another Jesus" they call Isa. Not only was their "Jesus" not God, he is inferior to the Pedophile Muhammad.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:30 PM

I'm sure it says that in your translated and corrupted bible, yes, but God (glory to him) does not need partners, he does not need a child. He can only say Be and it is.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 07:32 PM
BrewTech, you went silent...could you please explain why you take such personal issue with deporting Muslims?

I think I Triggered him, then realized I had a sane reasoning behind it.

Triggering people is a good way to get their attention.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:33 PM
Our Jesus Christ as revealed is a "liar" to a Mooslim. They have "another Jesus" they call Isa. Not only was their "Jesus" not God, he is inferior to the Pedophile Muhammad.

Unfortunately for you Jesus (pbuh) even spoke about the coming of Mohammed (pbuh) in the bible.

http://www.whyislam101.com/id13.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbu6A3-pjjs

Anwar Al Awlaki was an American citizen that got bombed together with his son in Yemen by an American missile.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:34 PM
Negroes do not come from white people, that is correct, but Adam (pbuh) was not a normal human being like us, he was made in his final form right away.

Uh, what?

The Scriptures state nothing of this. You are reading into the Scriptures to make your theory "fit."

Have you stopped saying niggers all the sudden? Did you stop to think what Jesus (pbuh) might think of that behavior?

I really don't care what Isa would think. Would the real Jesus Christ have a problem with it? Why should He? Do remember that He called a Samaritan woman a "dog," even though she was merely of another White ethnic group. Nigger is a colloquial term, derived from the Spanish for "black." I use it because I can. I do not use it when the recipient deserves respect.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:35 PM
What exactly did Isa teach? Your "prophet Jesus" (Isa) is another Jesus, not the Jesus Christ of the New Testament.

No. He is the same.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:36 PM
Not our problem.

But it is. You created it, you refuse to take a critical look at 911.

midnight rambler
18th July 2015, 07:36 PM
I'm sure it says that in your translated and corrupted bible, yes, but God (glory to him) does not need partners, he does not need a child. He can only say Be and it is.

Corrupted Bible? Really?

But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. --Geneva Study Bible

So I take it from your perspective the only 'authority' on Jesus the Messiah is the Quran, huh?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:37 PM

It says it in the Greek New Testament, which is an accurate recording of what the real Jesus Christ said on Earth. The original Hebrew Scriptures spoke of Him coming, as well, in both old Hebrew and the Greek Septuagint.

Your toilet paper "scriptures" are what is corrupted.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:37 PM
Norweger just outed himself.

:rolleyes: the mask dropped...lol

No, i was only pointing out how extremely overly concerned he is about race, so much that it clouds his vision.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:38 PM
No. He is the same.

No, he is not. Your Isa is the quintessential of what the real Jesus warned about when He said "another Jesus" would be preached.

Your Isa is a cheap imitation of the real Jesus, concocted by your Pedophile "prophet," because he couldn't accept something he couldn't understand (the Word is God).

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:39 PM
Corrupted Bible? Really?

So I take it from your perspective the only 'authority' on Jesus the Messiah is the Quran, huh?

The Quran is at least not corrupted and translated back and forth. It is still in it's original form.

Compare any ancient scriptures with the modern bible and it will show the differences.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:39 PM
No, he is not. Your Isa is the quintessential of what the real Jesus warned about when He said "another Jesus" would be preached.

Your Isa is a cheap imitation of the real Jesus, concocted by your Pedophile "prophet," because he couldn't accept something he couldn't understand (the Word is God).

Keep on telling yourself that.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:40 PM
Unfortunately for you Jesus (pbuh) even spoke about the coming of Mohammed (pbuh) in the bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbu6A3-pjjs

Anwar Al Awlaki was an American citizen that got bombed together with his son in Yemen by an American missile.

This is a load of horseshit, of course. But anyone with time to waste, go ahead and watch it.

Muhammad is not a messenger of Yahwen Elohim, period. He is a messenger of the one below.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:41 PM
No, i was only pointing out how extremely overly concerned he is about race, so much that it clouds his vision.

You lost your best ally at this forum. No changing that. I knew you'd break, which is why I didn't give up.

Jewboo

TRANSLATION:

Fuck my fellow White Norwegians.....praise Allah (pbuh)

midnight rambler

Yeah, that's a stretch. lol

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:42 PM
The Quran is at least not corrupted and translated back and forth. It is still in it's original form.

Compare any ancient scriptures with the modern bible and it will show the differences.

The Quran is the same lust-driven, maniacal nonsense it was in the 7th century, that is correct. But the fact it hasn't changed is not a positive. The Quran is, like the Book of Mormon, an invention of a single (mentally- and morally-troubled) individual.

crimethink
Keep on telling yourself that.

I love the Truth, so I will!

Norweger
You lost your best ally at this forum. No changing that. I knew you'd break, which is why I didn't give up.

I did? Oh noes. What shall i do now.. all hope is lost.

Take a look at your sadistic behavior. Thinking this affects me in any way. I'm not like you needing others to lean on.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:43 PM
I love the Truth, so I will!

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right on the nose.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:43 PM
No. He is the same.

One of them is a liar. I place my bet on the one in the Quran.

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 07:44 PM

Actually it was Ximmy and Shami that got my attention...lol.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:45 PM
TRANSLATION:

Fuck my fellow White Norwegians.....praise Allah (pbuh)

That guy is British and clearly a tool of the media.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:46 PM
I did? Oh noes. What shall i do now.. all hope is lost.

Take a look at your sadistic behavior. Thinking this affects me in any way. I'm not like you needing others to lean on.

What sadistic behavior? Telling you the Truth about Islam is sadistic? Is the Truth that painful to you? I am sorry!

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:46 PM
One of them is a liar. I place my bet on the one in the Quran.

You are free to do as you wish. Of course when you can't even lend your ears 39 minutes to listen to a different viewpoint then that is a given.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:47 PM

Then you were blind because you had a personal problem with me. I've fought this asshole all along.

I've forced out several admissions because he gets flustered and types before he thinks.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:47 PM
What sadistic behavior? Telling you the Truth about Islam is sadistic? Is the Truth that painful to you? I am sorry!

Nono, thinking that "i would break" and taking pleasure in that i "lost my best ally on this forum".

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:48 PM
Then you were blind because you had a personal problem with me. I've fought this asshole all along.

How could anybody have a problem with such a nice and kind hearted person like you?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:49 PM
You are free to do as you wish. Of course when you can't even lend your ears 39 minutes to listen to a different viewpoint then that is a given.

I've seen and heard all of the lies that Islam puts out. Why waste more time? The claim in the video is bullshit.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:50 PM
Nono, thinking that "i would break" and taking pleasure in that i "lost my best ally on this forum".

You are a lying fraud who does the work of the Devil. I have no duty to "be nice" to you. Just be glad I can't flog you with a scourge of cords like Jesus did of the perverts in the temple.

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 07:50 PM
Then you were blind because you had a personal problem with me.

http://ahachicago.com/gallery/cache/Graphics/Bible%20Thumper%20Meme%20-%20Ryan@PRFest_595.jpg

Me and Shami don't agree with you on everything for obvious reasons...lol.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:52 PM
How could anybody have a problem with such a nice and kind hearted person like you?

You used Book (Jewboo) and probably laughed aplenty at how naive he was to blindly trust you just because you have your "cute" avatar and said "the right things" to have him back you up.

It's fine if he doesn't want to give me any credit. I did the right thing, and doing the right thing is often not noticed or praised. Doing the right thing is its own reward.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:53 PM
http://ahachicago.com/gallery/cache/Graphics/Bible%20Thumper%20Meme%20-%20Ryan@PRFest_595.jpg

Me and Shami don't agree with you on everything for obvious reasons...lol.

My beliefs are definitely a sore point between us. I'm honestly sorry for that.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:54 PM
You used Book (Jewboo) and probably laughed aplenty at how naive he was to blindly trust you just because you have your "cute" avatar and said "the right things" to have him back you up.

It's fine if he doesn't want to give me any credit. I did the right thing, and doing the right thing is often not noticed or praised. Doing the right thing is its own reward.

I used him? That's interesting. You even know how Book thinks?

What do you say about this Book?

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 07:54 PM

http://www.wranglerforum.com/images/smilies/beer-drinking.gif How 'bout dem jews eh Norweger?

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:56 PM
I used him? That's interesting. You even know how book thinks?

Based on his behavior running interference for you, yes, I believe my position is accurate. Now he's finally come to the same or similar conclusion about you as I held all along.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:56 PM

http://www.wranglerforum.com/images/smilies/beer-drinking.gif How 'bout dem jews eh Norweger?

He-he. They should be deported from the west. That would solve a whole lot more than deporting the Muslims that's for sure.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 07:57 PM
Based on his behavior running interference for you, yes, I believe my position is accurate. Now he's finally come to the same or similar conclusion about you as I held all along.

I think he is capable of thinking for himself.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 07:58 PM
I think he is capable of thinking for himself.

Unlike you.

Jewboo
18th July 2015, 07:58 PM
My beliefs are definitely a sore point between us. I'm honestly sorry for that.

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/embrace-hug/smileys-embrace-hug-902607.gif Don't be...we still buds...lol

Norweger
18th July 2015, 08:00 PM
Unlike you.

"no u"

crimethink
18th July 2015, 08:03 PM
"no u"

A question: why are you here? Seriously. What brought you to GSUS? Or GIM if you were there first.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 08:03 PM
The Quran is the same lust-driven, maniacal nonsense it was in the 7th century, that is correct. But the fact it hasn't changed is not a positive. The Quran is, like the Book of Mormon, an invention of a single (mentally- and morally-troubled) individual.

That's actually true. Christianity at least has a bunch of decent people who were willing to die for what they believed in behind it.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 08:04 PM

I Dindu Nuffin.

Norweger
18th July 2015, 08:07 PM
A question: why are you here? Seriously. What brought you to GSUS? Or GIM if you were there first.

Belief in a honest monetary system and a conspiratorial world-view.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 08:09 PM
That's actually true. Christianity at least has a bunch of decent people who were willing to die for what they believed in behind it.

I don't believe in being defenseless against common thugs; neither did Christ of His followers, when He told His apostles to "sell their cloak and buy a sword" if they didn't have one (Luke 22:36). There is a lot of argument about this passage, but I accept it as an instruction to carry self-defense weapons to ward off "common thugs."

However, a Christian is expected to die for the faith, if necessary. Like Christ did for us. Millions have. Most "quietly," in Communist prisons and torture chambers. God help me to be able to put down my "sword" if it will be my God-ordained destiny to accept martyrdom for Christ.

Muhammad and Joseph Smith, however, definitely "lived by the sword." Muhammad's mass murders and social engineering by force are infamous. Smith died in a shootout at a jail, after being jailed for carnal-driven arguments over doctrine.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 08:10 PM
Belief in a honest monetary system and a conspiratorial world-view.

Fair enough. Did you expect disclosing your Islamic beliefs would not be received with hostility? Perhaps you did not care?

Norweger
18th July 2015, 08:13 PM
Fair enough. Did you expect disclosing your Islamic beliefs would not be received with hostility? Perhaps you did not care?

The truth is always fought against. The most dedicated followers of Mohammed (pbuh) in the so called Sahaba were initially his most fierce opponents.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 08:14 PM

Can I stay?
http://img.bluegartr.com/images/smilies/neko/puppyeyes.gif

crimethink
18th July 2015, 08:16 PM
Can I stay?
http://img.bluegartr.com/images/smilies/neko/puppyeyes.gif

Only if you send me ten Bitcoin.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 08:20 PM
Only if you send me ten Bitcoin.

What about 100 Dogecoin?

That's like 10x the Coin.

Such Deal.

WOW.

crimethink
18th July 2015, 08:21 PM
What about 100 Dogecoin?

That's like 10x the Coin.

If the figures in FRNs are four to the left of the decimal, I'll figure out how to convert it to cash, no matter what it's called, LOL.

Shami-Amourae
18th July 2015, 08:31 PM
Provident Metals accepts Dogecoin. It's a legitimate currency.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/provident-metals-accept-bitcoin-dogecoin-110000519.html

https://consumermediallc.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/dogecarrear.png

Good way to buy/sell Gold/Silver off the books.

Just sayin.

Heisenberg
18th July 2015, 09:30 PM
No, it is not. If it was an "ethnic religion" then it wouldn't be for Arabs, but for Asians, since they are the majority of it's followers. In the last sermon of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) he said the following: All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action.

"Around 62% of the world's Muslims live in South and Southeast Asia, with over 1 billion adherents. The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid_race
yep like these kinds of asians

Serpo
18th July 2015, 10:12 PM

Why are you here..........hahaha

You been back 2 weeks and now you ask this.........hahaha

Serpo
18th July 2015, 10:12 PM
http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/embrace-hug/smileys-embrace-hug-902607.gif Don't be...we still buds...lol

Is that a kiss you GSUS homos..........................hahaha

Serpo
18th July 2015, 10:14 PM

Its good to see your Christian beliefs are normal and every thing else isnt......

Horn
18th July 2015, 11:18 PM
I'm a fascist.

If the world were rid of fascists, there'd only be 144,000 people left on Earth.

crimethink
19th July 2015, 12:49 AM
Is that a kiss you GSUS homos..........................hahaha

Why the hate? You have a problem with "gay" people? LOL.

Serpo
19th July 2015, 01:37 AM
Ya got me there CT.....

Shami-Amourae
19th July 2015, 07:33 AM
Ya got me there CT.....

It's 2015.

palani
19th July 2015, 07:59 AM
It's 2015.

You realize those are ARABIC symbols?

Don't you mean

It's MMXV?

Or

It's A.D. two thousand fifteen and of the independence of the United States the two hundred and fortieth.

BrewTech
19th July 2015, 09:08 AM
Where did I say I had a "personal issue with deporting muslims"?

crimethink
19th July 2015, 09:23 AM
Where did I say I had a "personal issue with deporting muslims"?

You didn't have to explicitly "say" it. You came down hard on Shami for some reason. You don't actually believe Mooslims are beneficial to America, right?

BrewTech
19th July 2015, 09:37 AM
You didn't have to explicitly "say" it. You came down hard on Shami for some reason. You don't actually believe Mooslims are beneficial to America, right?

This a fucking lazy, inane, "internet tough guy" statement. I simply asked him if he thought murdering all the muslims was a good solution, who was going to carry out this monumental task? Him? The State?

How is this to be accomplished in reality?

If he posts shit like this, and can't logically back it up, then I know I should be careful about taking his other views seriously.

For the record, he could have been talking about any group, didn't have to be muslims. My point is still applicable.

Do muslims benefit "America"? I can't say, as I don't know what that means. Used to think I did, but now it's just an abstract term folks toss around to promote whatever agenda they have.

crimethink
19th July 2015, 09:38 AM
This a fucking lazy, inane, "internet tough guy" statement. I simply asked him if he thought murdering all the muslims was a good solution, who was going to carry out this monumental task? Him? The State?

How is this to be accomplished in reality?

If he posts shit like this, and can't logically back it up, then I know I should be careful about taking his other views seriously.

For the record, he could have been talking about any group, didn't have to be muslims. My point is still applicable.

Do muslims benefit "America"? I can't say, as I don't know what that means. Used to think I did, but now it's just an abstract term folks toss around to promote whatever agenda they have.

OK, fair enough.

EE_
19th July 2015, 09:53 AM
I really couldn't care less. I can't concern myself with the filth imbeciles habitually mire themselves in. They have the Truth, but don't want it.

Shami-Amourae
19th July 2015, 10:15 AM

Agreed. I was trying to Trigger (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trigger&defid=3170320) you guys.

Judging by how big this thread got I accomplished my task.

I don't want to hurt anyone ideally. Deporting these people is the way to go: First through bribery (paying them), then by coercion (removing their benefits, welfare, and so on,) and then by force. This could also be done over a period of 40 years, since it took 40 years of careful planning and management to turn the United States from a White to a non-White nation.

The force would be cheaper, but obviously piss a ton of people off.

The truth is we are all just LARPing. We are all just faceless people on the Internet. We wouldn't say most of the shit we say here in real life. The United States is controlled by Communists, and that isn't changing anytime soon, but we can turn people against them and their plans.

Jewboo
19th July 2015, 11:04 AM
The truth is we are all just LARPing. We are all just faceless people on the Internet. We wouldn't say most of the shit we say here in real life.

https://davidhallsocialmedia.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/anonymouspostingdrunk.jpg

The sad reason why we already lost our "real life" society and country. What we do here, including me, is just post AIN'T IT AWFUL threads then chime in with "yeah...ain't that awful".

:rolleyes: ain't that awful?

Heisenberg
19th July 2015, 12:08 PM

How is this to be accomplished in reality?.It doesn't matter. once they (muslims) have the numbers, they will figure out how to accomplish their goals for us. Take the blonde women as concubines and kill the white men? You get the picture? because if you don't you should just shut up.

Heisenberg
19th July 2015, 12:14 PM
Do muslims benefit White "America"? No! they are a detriment and they will defile America faster than joos blacks or mexicans ever thought they could. Or maybe you never heard of the shores of Tripoli?

BrewTech
19th July 2015, 12:27 PM
No! they are a detriment and they will defile America faster than joos blacks or mexicans ever thought they could. Or maybe you never heard of the shores of Tripoli?

So how is the weather in Tel Aviv today?