PDA

View Full Version : Gen Wesley Clark wants internment camps

burningleg
22nd July 2015, 09:50 AM
Didn't see this posted elsewhere.

If these people are radicalized and don’t support the United States, and they’re disloyal to the United States, as a matter of principal that’s fine, that’s their right. It’s our right and our obligation to segregate them from the normal community for the duration of the conflict.

– General Wesley Clark in a MSNBC interview

http://youtu.be/eaPwqokBn9M

midnight rambler
22nd July 2015, 09:55 AM
for the duration of the conflict.

So far this 'conflict' aka The Global War on Terra has apparently run continuously for the past 14 years, with NO end in sight and absolutely no plan* to bring it to an end.

*of course there IS a plan and that plan is to milk it for all it's worth until the rubes begin to figure it out (unlikely as one should note by the length of World War 3 aka 'The Cold War' and the rubes remained clueless about that one then and now)

Ponce
22nd July 2015, 10:03 AM
Same thing that I was thinking......this "conflict" will be with us for a very, very, very, long time.....so that by the time that it is over 40% of Americans will be in a internment camps......OH, and one Cuban rebel.

V

expat4ever
22nd July 2015, 10:05 AM
We go over and kill innocent civilians thereby creating shitloads of terrorists then we keep this war going forever. Brilliant plan if your one of the elite that are making billions off of it. I'd say they can all rot in hell but since the pope came out and said there is no such place I guess they will just keep on killing innocents and getting rich off of it.

crimethink
22nd July 2015, 01:19 PM
The Jewish War Criminal Wesley Kanne Clark can GFH.

Keep in mind, folks, these comments about "Lone Wolves" are not limited to Mooslims - they mean YOU, American citizen, who take the Bill of Rights seriously.

Serpo
22nd July 2015, 04:06 PM
Its too late the top bankers and politicians have already become radicalized...............

osoab
22nd July 2015, 05:11 PM
Is his Jew mistress still pushing him ideas?

crimethink
22nd July 2015, 05:50 PM
Is his Jew mistress still pushing him ideas?

Are you thinking of Betrayus? (Petraeus)

osoab
22nd July 2015, 06:03 PM
Are you thinking of Betrayus? (Petraeus)

Yep, looks like his mistress is/was Mongolian.

Shauna Mei, rumored mistress of US general Wesley Clark (http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20131216000030&cid=1601)

burningleg
22nd July 2015, 07:28 PM
We all know about Agenda 21, Fema camps...etc. This is just one more piece of evidence regarding what TPTB plan. If I'm not mistaken, Clark is part of that whole Bilderburg Group, Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations crew.

mick silver
25th July 2015, 08:48 AM
he has a place in hell waiting on him , he just one more working for the one world order.................