PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga shooting hoax

burningleg
23rd July 2015, 09:10 PM
http://youtu.be/a63Xbu_4wT8

Glass
23rd July 2015, 09:31 PM
haven't watched it all yet. A minute 1:30. Doesn't Skip Wells Lance Cprl look surprisingly like Adam Lanza?

So Skip Wells is Larry Wells and was KIA Iraq Aug 6th 2004.
Faces of the Fallen:
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/national/fallen/444/larry-wells/

Thomas Sullivan was a Vet who died from Gulf War Syndrome in 2009. His family set up a research trust or foundation 5 years after his demies. Article also on Washington post.

burningleg
23rd July 2015, 10:52 PM
http://youtu.be/Lb-NapNSvSU

http://youtu.be/kmC32Y_RnJc

Glass
23rd July 2015, 11:11 PM
the first video definitely sounds like a larger caliber weapon like a belt fed one. It is clearly a bigger calibre. No doubt about it. So the guy went all First Blood on them? With an Mk19? Impressive.

Also the point about the person filming was an interesting observation. On these videos posted by the public you would expect to hear lots of OMG, OMG seems to be only thing people can say when freaking out. OMG. And this person is dead quiet. Just filming. He says it's a womans video, calm and in wide screen so she has he phone or tablet in landscape orientation.

burningleg
23rd July 2015, 11:35 PM
the first video definitely sounds like a larger caliber weapon like a belt fed one. It is clearly a bigger calibre. No doubt about it. So the guy went all First Blood on them? With an Mk19? Impressive.

Also the point about the person filming was an interesting observation. On these videos posted by the public you would expect to hear lots of OMG, OMG seems to be only thing people can say when freaking out. OMG. And this person is dead quiet. Just filming. He says it's a womans video, calm and in wide screen so she has he phone or tablet in landscape orientation.

I agree. Also thought his observations regarding the k rail barriers being moved recently was interesting.

burningleg
23rd July 2015, 11:49 PM
Another crisis actor?

http://youtu.be/cwMOVctADlw

Glass
23rd July 2015, 11:57 PM
I agree. Also thought his observations regarding the k rail barriers being moved recently was interesting.

yes another excellent point. I wanted to come back to this after I watched the second video but I got distracted. The video maker actually went to the location of the shooting and looked for himself. I say well done to that guy.

It's clear that they re-arranged the K rails. I never knew what those things were called. The plastic ones can be either empty making them pretty light or filled with water or sand. Again, how did one of those orange ones end up at the other end of the compound at the gate? As for the concrete ones, clearly moved to allow a more relaxed entry path. With a more relaxed entry path you can definitely get up a head of steam towards the gates.

I was not really sure what his point was about the recruitment centre though. I think I got a bit lost on that one, unless it was soley to say that, if the perp was using 5.56 FMJ then the projectiles would mostly shatter when traveling through the glass?

There were certainly a lot of shots fired at the windows. Looks like a clip was emptied. Do they have CCTV from the front of the centre?

burningleg
24th July 2015, 12:13 AM
What I took from that was the recruitment center had zero fatalities while all the deaths took place at the Naval center which is conveniently tucked behind lots of trees and away from the public eye. Just have a video from a woman who took the video calmly while in landscape mode while most would be yelling 'OMG' and recording in vertical mode.

The aspect of all the glass on the recruitment building is that a light round like a 5.56 would have its trajectory disturbed from hitting the glass and wouldn't travel more than 10 feet after hitting the glass. So if th desks and offices were set back significantly from the front glass windows, then that could explain why there were no fatalities.

That is what I got from his explanation and viewpoint.

Glass
24th July 2015, 12:15 AM
so your post on the crisis actor Matthew Purgeon is also so very interesting isn't it?

My first question is, do we think that the guy bawling and Spurgeon are the same people. I couldn't make the connection. The crying man seems to be a bit young to be Spurgeon.

According to Facebook, Spurgeon was in prison in 2011.

He was also arrested and charged in 2013 for driving without plates, possibly no license (not sure of the terminology) - DWS/DWR - I guess that is Driving While Suspended and one other crime..... being a delinquent or no proof of financial responsibility? Perhaps insurance.

http://www.joplinmo.org/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/3868

BUT the BIG NEWS from that video was that there were 33 bullets fired. So it was 1 clip of 30 rounds + 3 more bullets. The shooter had to reload a mag to get off 3 extra bullets. How co-incidental is that?

Edit: Thanks burningleg. That clears that up for me. I remember him talking about that now. The 10 feet or so.

Together it answers my comments about the recruitment centre windows.

burningleg
24th July 2015, 12:38 AM
Yeah I think he is saying that Matthew Spurgeon is a math dealer who was arrested and used as a 'crisis actor' in Chattanooga and how there is no way he could have actually joined the Air Force based on his past history as well as being too old to join.

I'm just posting videos with interesting viewpoints re: Chattanooga. Some of the stuff seems higher quality than others. But hard to sseperate the wheat from the chaff unless you spend time looking at the event.

I can't tell from the picture if the two Matthew Spurgeons are the same person or not. Hard to tell what several years time will do as well as any potential acting makeup if used. We know they like to use actors for these false flags, so worth keeping an eye out for.

crimethink
24th July 2015, 01:28 AM
So, just like Sandy Hook, Boston, Charleston, and how many else? Did anyone actually die?

burningleg
24th July 2015, 04:25 PM
So, just like Sandy Hook, Boston, Charleston, and how many else? Did anyone actually die?

Whether or not those people died during said event, died in thr past before said event or their deaths were made up for said event really doesn't matter all that much. It is the end result and the agenda TPTB push as a result of said event. Martial law. Attack against 2A...