PDA

View Full Version : White Cop Afraid to Shoot Dindu Since of Media Fear, Gets Beat With Own Pistol

Shami-Amourae
14th August 2015, 04:53 PM
He'd rather be in the obituaries than in the headlines for protecting himself from a Dindu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt2SVz3r6Cw
Notice CNN video doesn't show what the "suspect" looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg5mMAmuXiY

>“A lot of officers are being too cautious because of what’s going on in the media.”

>“I hesitated because I didn’t want to be in the media like I am right now.”

Jewboo
14th August 2015, 04:58 PM
Mission accomplished.

ximmy
14th August 2015, 05:04 PM
That is bound to happen now...

Look here:
Texas Police Officer Fired After Fatally Shooting Unarmed College Student [Violent Dindu]
Days after a police officer in the Dallas-Fort Worth area city of Arlington fatally shot a young man at a car dealership, Arlington's police chief says that Officer Brad Miller has been fired.
Protesters are calling for criminal charges and police reforms, citing what they call a pattern of violence. Demonstrators held a rally and a march Monday at which people held placards bearing the names of people who have died at the hands of police. Miller, 49, is white; he shot Christian Taylor, 19, who is black.

Look at the Dindu go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mP_kJE4D9U

It is no longer legal to shoot criminals when they are Negros.
Negros must be allowed to destroy, pillage, rape and kill as they desire, without repercussions.

Published on Aug 8, 2015
Surveillance video shows Christian Taylor jumping on cars before death. The Classic GMC Buick dealership released this surveillance video of Christian Taylor before APD arrived. Taylor was later fatally shot by police officer Brad Miller. Newly released surveillance video shows an Arlington teen running around a car dealership and jumping on cars in the moments before he was shot and killed by an officer.
An Arlington police officer in a training period shot dead the unarmed burglary suspect early Friday at an Arlington auto dealership.

Brad Miller, 49, shot and killed Christian Taylor, 19, during some type of altercation inside the dealership about 1 a.m. on Friday.
(Also watch: KPD Shooting Dashcam: Ronald Carden Shot Multiple Times, Killed After Punching Officer in Face https://youtu.be/2BL76-eGPvE)
Taylor drove his Jeep through an Arlington dealership, triggering a burglar alarm at the Classic Buick GMC dealership on I-20 and S. Collins Street in Arlington.
The surveillance company watches the video stream live and had asked Taylor to leave the property and that they were calling police.

When officers arrived on scene just after 1 a.m., they say Taylor had already smashed through a gate with his SUV, driven through the glass, and up into the showroom of the dealership.

Arlington Police Sergeant Paul Rodriguez says officers confronted the man and there was an altercation.

While this video shows the majority of events leading up to the shooting, Arlington police said they haven’t found any video from security cameras that shows the shooting.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner says Taylor suffered gunshot wounds to his neck, chest and abdomen.

Miller joined Arlington police in Sept. 2014 and had been in field training under the supervision of a police training officer after graduating from the academy in March. The 16-week training period was about to be up, according to police. Miller had no previous police experience and this was the first time he fired his weapon at a person while on duty.
Taylor was a football player at Angelo State University and graduated from Mansfield Summit High School in 2014.
Family tells FOX4 that Taylor was a good kid with a bright future in football.

SWRichmond
14th August 2015, 05:12 PM
Cop is 49 years old and just finished training?

How many other departments has he been asked to leave?

Hitch
14th August 2015, 05:27 PM
Any one of you would shoot that turd who attacked you. It's human nature.

You are asking cops to not be human, to not have a self defense mechanism in place for survival. Ain't going to happen. Cops are people too. You might not like their job, but they are in fact, people.

This is a good thread. A good discussion to have, imo.

Twisted Titan
14th August 2015, 07:13 PM

But that right has been stripped from the individual man and woman....

Cops are now beginning to feel the fear and apprehension that ordinary people feel everyday.

So i feel no empathy for them cause they have none for me.

Hitch
14th August 2015, 07:22 PM
But that right has been stripped from the individual man and woman....

Cops are now beginning to feel the fear and apprehension that ordinary people feel everyday.

So i feel no empathy for them cause they have none for me.

I hear what you are saying. The fact is, this officer allowed a man to pistol whip him with his own gun.

Will you allow an attacker to pistol whip YOU with your own gun?

I hope not. This story speaks volumes about where cops are at in our society, how the media perceives them, how they can be "allowed" to act.

I say allowed....because their personal safety does not matter anymore.

BrewTech
14th August 2015, 07:28 PM

You are asking cops to not be human, to not have a self defense mechanism in place for survival. Ain't going to happen. Cops are people too. You might not like their job, but they are in fact, people.

This is a good thread. A good discussion to have, imo.

I'm not asking cops not to be human. In fact I'm asking cops to be human by not being cops.

Everybody on their own for self-defense, with no "cops" to arrest you for defending yourself. If you encounter a violent dindu, (or other variation of savage animal), then do what the combination of your moral compass and self-preservation instinct directs you to do. The world will clean itself up in no time.

Just don't kill folks that aren't threatening your life. That will be a huge improvement over the current police state mental attitude.

Hitch
14th August 2015, 07:42 PM
Just don't kill folks that aren't threatening your life. That will be a huge improvement over the current police state mental attitude.

What you are suggesting, is that the current police state mental attitude trumps individual circumstances.

This is the wrong way to think. If you realize cops are individuals, whom have the same right as your or I for self defense, you should see the agenda.

It's an anti cop agenda. Period. It's as clear as day. Have fun with your Ferguson Dindu riots, because I ain't shedding a tear for the lack of police presence in those situations.

BrewTech
14th August 2015, 07:48 PM
What you are suggesting, is that the current police state mental attitude trumps individual circumstances.

This is the wrong way to think. If you realize cops are individuals, whom have the same right as your or I for self defense, you should see the agenda.

It's an anti cop agenda. Period. It's as clear as day. Have fun with your Ferguson Dindu riots, because I ain't shedding a tear for the lack of police presence in those situations.

They weren't BORN cops, Pete. They CHOSE to work as the enforcement arm of the State, which is inherently evil. They gave up the "same right to self defense" when they sold their soul to Uncle Satan! They could have done something productive, but they didn't. Instead they chose a violent government job, being paid by their potential victims, retiring on the backs of folks that actually produce wealth.

Why do you keep leaving that very important fact out of every pro-cop argument you make?

Hitch
14th August 2015, 07:53 PM
Why do you keep leaving that very important fact out of every pro-cop argument you make?

Perhaps because I was a cop. I busted my ass 27 weeks of academy to get sworn in, gave 100% of what I've got, and my purpose was civil service. I thought I could make a difference in society.

I understand now that was naive thinking.

We'll have to respectfully disagree. I still believe, that a lot of cops, uphold the constitution and what they were sworn to protect and serve. I believe there's an anti-cop agenda meant to try and divide and conquer.

Bottom line in this argument, this thread. This cop got beaten down with his own gun, by a violent turd, do you think that is just?

Jewboo
14th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Only a chump would "Protect and Serve" a society that does not respect or support him. Every White cop in the USA should go Galt.

Shami-Amourae
15th August 2015, 12:48 AM
They weren't BORN cops, Pete. They CHOSE to work as the enforcement arm of the State, which is inherently evil. They gave up the "same right to self defense" when they sold their soul to Uncle Satan! They could have done something productive, but they didn't. Instead they chose a violent government job, being paid by their potential victims, retiring on the backs of folks that actually produce wealth.

If it isn't them, the corporations will hire private mercenaries to do the same crap, but worse. There will be far greater atrocities and less scrutiny.

Be careful what you wish for.

http://s21.postimg.org/q3m7508rr/1438807511070.jpg

SWRichmond
15th August 2015, 06:40 AM
So gangs are still gangs by any other name, Shami? Still motivated solely by self interest, but it's okay when they are on the public payroll right? Don't piss on my back and tell me you're a fireman.

Shami-Amourae
15th August 2015, 06:49 AM
So gangs are still gangs by any other name, Shami? Still motivated solely by self interest, but it's okay when they are on the public payroll right? Don't piss on my back and tell me you're a fireman.

I'm pointing out that Tyranny always will exist. It's part of the human condition that cannot be escaped.

SWRichmond
15th August 2015, 07:00 AM
I'm pointing out that Tyranny always will exist. It's part of the human condition that cannot be escaped.

Tyrant-wannabees will always exist; there will always be sociopaths among us for whom life is all about them, their power, their glory, and in their minds the rest of us only exist to serve their selfish ends, even if that means our deaths.

The question is, whether or not the rest of us act in a manner which gives consent to an official public sanction of their activities, in their minds giving them a blessing to behave in that manner "legally". Being a cop means actively, intentionally and knowingly supporting such a system, no matter what your "good intentions" are.

I will never accept a choice which involves supporting "lesser of two evils".

Shami-Amourae
15th August 2015, 07:08 AM
I will never accept a choice which involves supporting "lesser of two evils".

If you don't choose between a lesser of two evils then you have no choice at all.

Things are pushed incrementally in different directions. If you keep voting for a lesser of evil each time the paradigm shifts to less evil some of the time, and you can improve things that way. We got to where we are now since the Left incrementally pushed us to where we are over the period of just over a hundred years or so. People on the Left think long term while people on the Right throw up their hands and give up if they can't find a solution right now.

It can be pushed back. The people in power want you to give up and let them streamroll right over you.

Other than that things are gonna suck hard unless there's a wildcard (a new Hitler, new technology, new nation, complete collapse.)

Hitch
15th August 2015, 07:57 AM
If you don't choose between a lesser of two evils then you have no choice at all.

Things are pushed incrementally in different directions. If you keep voting for a lesser of evil each time the paradigm shifts to less evil some of the time, and you can improve things that way. We got to where we are now since the Left incrementally pushed us to where we are over the period of just over a hundred years or so. People on the Left think long term while people on the Right throw up their hands and give up if they can't find a solution right now.

It can be pushed back. The people in power want you to give up and let them streamroll right over you.

Other than that things are gonna suck hard unless there's a wildcard (a new Hitler, new technology, new nation, complete collapse.)

Fantastic post, Shami. To be honest, I've never really thought about it that way. Our society of instant change, instant gratification, perhaps is designed to crush patience. Because patience, one brick laid at a time, is how things are built, built to last.

Horn
15th August 2015, 08:12 AM
An attempted murder charge sounds like its pimped out a bit in this case.

Though there is no real background info. that I saw as to how the interaction happened in the first place.

Jewboo
15th August 2015, 08:37 AM
The question is, whether or not the rest of us act in a manner which gives consent to an official public sanction of their activities, in their minds giving them a blessing to behave in that manner "legally". Being a cop means actively, intentionally and knowingly supporting such a system, no matter what your "good intentions" are.

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/andy-griffith-andy-taylor.jpg

While you are ranting about the evil government Mrs. Richmond will be desperately calling 911 when some nigger is climbing through your window.

:rolleyes: you lack common sense and Discernment

Horn
15th August 2015, 08:40 AM
Cops or 911 cant stop anyone from climbing thru windows, jewboo.

In fact their position is meaningless at the start.

Jewboo
15th August 2015, 08:52 AM
Cops or 911 cant stop anyone from climbing thru windows, jewboo.

When you are away tell Mrs. Horn and the kids that they can't call 911.

:rolleyes:

Hitch
15th August 2015, 09:51 AM
Jewboo is correct. Many years ago, before I was even born, my aunt was home alone at my grandma's house. She was young, in her teens, blonde hair blue eyes. One of the neighbors saw a large black man trying to open doors on the street, going house to house. That neighbor saw the man enter my grandma's house. She called 911. My aunt was at the back of the house, had just left the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, when she turned the corner and was confronted by the intruder. That's when the cops stormed in and arrested him at gunpoint. Who knows what would have happened if the cops didn't get there in time.

Point is, the neighbor called 911 and saved my aunt. Sometimes calling 911 is actually a good idea if you focus on real events, real stories, not just philosophical babble.

madfranks
15th August 2015, 09:59 AM

I agree that it's part of the human condition, but only a small percentage of people are tyrants who desire to control everyone else. Regarding your illustration above showing the same jack-booted thug in the private/public property, I think without the monopoly of violence that is modern government, most people wouldn't associate with private companies that do that sort of thing. Even a super large mega-corporation would soon face competition from less violent companies.

Horn
15th August 2015, 10:24 AM
Point is, the neighbor called 911 and saved my aunt. Sometimes calling 911 is actually a good idea if you focus on real events, real stories, not just philosophical babble.

That's another horrible 911 story if u ask me. Anything could have happened to her in the meantime.

Is just another incompetent neighbor story. She should have gone over knocked on the door and got her out.

Hitch
15th August 2015, 11:15 AM
Is just another incompetent neighbor story. She should have gone over knocked on the door and got her out.

If I recall, the neighbor was a woman. Are you suggesting she should have gone into the home and confronted a large man who was obviously a criminal?

My family sure was grateful to that neighbor, and the cops that showed up.

Horn
15th August 2015, 11:24 AM
I would have slapped her for calling 911 while some stranger is climbing in my window.

Unless she were some cripple, but then I would've slapped her for not yelling something.

If she were a cripple and mute I doubt she would've been able to call 911.

Jewboo
15th August 2015, 11:51 AM
I would have slapped her...but then I would've slapped her for not yelling something.

Mrs. Horn will be calling 911 on you.

Horn
15th August 2015, 11:54 AM
Mrs. Horn will be calling 911 on you.

Don't you even go there, jewboo...

Jewboo
15th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Don't you even go there, jewboo...

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002624960/3953890466_BEAT_INJURED_RAGE_MAN_WOMAN_SLAP_xlarge .jpeg

Wadda 'ya gonna do...slap Mrs. Horn again because you mad?

Hitch
15th August 2015, 02:34 PM
Only a chump would "Protect and Serve" a society that does not respect or support him. Every White cop in the USA should go Galt.

I've thought a lot about this comment, actually. In my opinion, the only true way to protect and serve a society is to care more about that society, than you care about yourself. That's regardless if you are white or black, etc. It should be a selfless dedication. It's not, unfortunately, but it should be. In a idealistic sense, that's the type of public servants we need.

Horn
15th August 2015, 02:38 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002624960/3953890466_BEAT_INJURED_RAGE_MAN_WOMAN_SLAP_xlarge .jpeg

Wadda 'ya gonna do...slap Mrs. Horn again because you mad?

You're a terrible and black forum neighbor, jewboo.

Who also needs a good slapping every blue moon...

SWRichmond
15th August 2015, 04:03 PM

If you honestly believe that then you are the one who has "given up". Are you trying to make the case that cops know they serve evil, but it is ok because it is only a lesser evil?

Ponce
15th August 2015, 04:16 PM
That's the excuse that this cop is giving out.....he didn't have a chance to pull out the gun.

V

Cebu_4_2
15th August 2015, 05:07 PM
That's the excuse that this cop is giving out.....he didn't have a chance to pull out the gun.

V

Where did you see this at?

Ponce
15th August 2015, 07:38 PM
Right here........"White Cop Afraid to Shoot Dindu Since of Media Fear, Gets Beat With Own Pistol a"

The heading of this article.......

V

Shami-Amourae
16th August 2015, 02:43 AM
Right here........"White Cop Afraid to Shoot Dindu Since of Media Fear, Gets Beat With Own Pistol a"

The heading of this article.......

V

What about it?

Shami-Amourae
19th August 2015, 03:10 PM
Another Dindu pointed a gun at police and was shot dead.

White cucks and their pets flail their arms around in protest:
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2015/08/19/st-louis-police-officers-shoot-kill-suspect/

Live stream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian