PDA

View Full Version : Jim Sinclair - 50k gold

ImaCannin
26th August 2015, 10:16 AM
Silver Will Be Gold On Steroids In Coming Rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7tTdO6oxUA

madfranks
26th August 2015, 10:38 AM
With $50k gold comes wholesale destruction of modern life. Not sure I really want that.

Plastic
26th August 2015, 10:41 AM
Hooray for $200.00 gas!!

Twisted Titan
26th August 2015, 11:01 AM
Most distinct part of the interview.

Paraphrasing

Mr sinclair you called the top on gold at 850 back in the 80's

I didnt call it greg I WAS TOLD.

and the same sources as saying this is a rally THAT YOU DO NOT SELL whatever you have you better keep.

As much as i talk about the future price of gold.

SILVER WILL BE GOLD ON STERIODS.

coming from the man whose grand father was one of the orginal partners that floated the bonds that founded Goldman Sachs

This man is not warning because he is kind.
This man is warning in the hopes he can save his hyde when the hammer falls.

Your Silver and Tangibles preps will be the equivalent of a powerball ticket

madfranks
26th August 2015, 12:05 PM
SILVER WILL BE GOLD ON STERIODS.

Ok, so if gold is $50k and we just look at a 60:1 ratio, that puts silver at $833/oz. But, if silver is "gold on steroids," then are we expecting a return to the 16:1 historic norm? That would put silver at $3125/oz. That sounds great, and we'd all be millionaires, but everyone in Zimbabwe were millionaires too back in '08-09.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_03/Chigaramum190108AP_468x325.jpg

Hitch
26th August 2015, 01:03 PM
Ok, so if gold is $50k and we just look at a 60:1 ratio, that puts silver at $833/oz. But, if silver is "gold on steroids," then are we expecting a return to the 16:1 historic norm? That would put silver at $3125/oz. That sounds great, and we'd all be millionaires, but everyone in Zimbabwe were millionaires too back in '08-09.

Very true, however, historically when gold and silver were the monetary system. How may ounces of silver was your average man's pay? For some reason, 1 ounce comes to mind. A man puts in a day's labor, and receives an ounce of silver for that labor.

How many folks sit behind a desk doing jack shit for 8 hours? Are they creating? Are they labor to be counted for this?

Who knows. A guy pecks at a keyboard for a few hours, jerks off, bullshits with his buddies, and calls it an 8 hour day and that's "productive".

We live in times where I think this question just can't be measured.

gunDriller
26th August 2015, 01:04 PM
coming from the man whose grand father was one of the orginal partners that floated the bonds that founded Goldman Sachs

This man is not warning because he is kind.
This man is warning in the hopes he can save his hyde when the hammer falls.

Your Silver and Tangibles preps will be the equivalent of a powerball ticket

I have to remind myself that Cash (FRN's) themselves are a form of preps.

Although most of us don't like FRN's as a store of value, being able to walk in and pay your mortgage (or whichever significant bills) in cash, without needing to rely on a bank account (that might be frozen, or held by a closed or bankrupt bank) ... well, it's just good to have cash.

It sort of protects your PM's, so you don't have to sell PM's (to pay the bills) in a "Banks are Closed" situation.

So it's good to have a few months' worth of cash to cover bills.

But it's hard for me to take my own advice.

osoab
26th August 2015, 04:45 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_03/Chigaramum190108AP_468x325.jpg

they didn't have silver though.

Shami-Amourae
26th August 2015, 04:51 PM
These guys have been wrong for so long now. It's hard to take anything they say seriously anymore, sorry.

RatHoler
26th August 2015, 05:24 PM
^ Exactly!

They're still pumping, but this time with even more outrageous figures. Give me a fucking break.

As Shami mentioned: So many have been so wrong for many years now, yet they are still considered gurus of PM's. Yeah right.......

Shami-Amourae
26th August 2015, 05:56 PM
^ Exactly!

They're still pumping, but this time with even more outrageous figures. Give me a fucking break.

As Shami mentioned: So many have been so wrong for many years now, yet they are still considered gurus of PM's. Yeah right.......

RawDog, some random guy on YouTube has been right way more and I post his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52SFBCyMRho

expat4ever
26th August 2015, 06:09 PM
With $50k gold comes wholesale destruction of modern life. Not sure I really want that.

And that's what he says in this video as well. Civilization as we know it is about to change. If this warning came from someone I had never heard of I may shrug it off. Coming from JS, I listen. A really big part of me hopes he's wrong. For whatever reason I don't think he is. When he's making a claim like this he is putting it all on he line.

As for the silver on steroids comment, he says that whatever gold does silver will be on steroids and could do 2- 5 times what gold does. So if gold goes up 50 times silver could go up 100-250 times. That's 1400-3500.

If this does occur your not going to be worrying about your mortgage, only about where your next meal is coming from.

Shami-Amourae
26th August 2015, 07:11 PM
Coming from JS, I listen.

Really? Why? Have you seen his track record?

130 Day Warning

Yes, that is right. You have a little more than 130 DAYS before MOPE (management of perspective economics) falls into the abyss of loss of confidence in the US dollar.
The event will be the birth of hyperinflation in the US and elsewhere to the horror of the spin media. Crude has been trying to explain this to the public, but so far they have not gotten a clue. Crude strength is being called a hedge against the dollar as fundamental energy analysts are hard pressed to explain a rise from $30 into the $70s with NO pick up in US economic activity and NO massive draw down on supplies. The oil price is an example of the arcane and exoteric mechanism of hyperinflation soon to take gold to $1224, $1650 and then on to Alf and Armstrong’s numbers. This phenomenon is something that the murderous Children of the Corn that run the hedge funds will not accept until it happens.
Happen it will.

130 days is no time at all. Are you prepared?

From June 29th, 2009
http://jsmineset.com/2009/06/29/130-day-warning/

Jim's real name last name is Seligman. He's one of one of the major royal Jewish bloodlines that run the world. He took on his mother's maiden name of "Sinclair" to fly under the radar.

“…I know how things end in the market even before they begin. I am the son of one of the world’s greatest traders, Bertram J. Seligman, who like, Jesse Livermore, always knew what was over the horizon. I do not pretend to have all the talent of those market giants but just some of it. Goldman Sachs, Solomon Brothers, Lehman Brothers, and Bache were a few of the firms started by my family. All this appears in a book called ‘Our Crowd.'”

http://www.gata.org/node/2424

The Seligman family started Goldman Sachs, Solomon Brothers, Lehman Brothers and other major investment banking firms. Jim admits this in his own words and isn't apologetic about it.

Even the ZOG forum reported on this:
http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?8133-Sinclair-s-ancestors

expat4ever
26th August 2015, 08:20 PM
And from the time he posted that gold went from 950 to 1900 over the next 2-3 years. He didnt call the top and as he explained in this video he didnt get the call that it was the top because it isnt.
Yes it would have been nice to know that it was an intermediary top and we were going to pull back.

I've been buying silver since 07 and other than a few ozes sold at 28 I havent sold any. I also didnt buy any on the run up or down until we got back below 20. (Except for 1 10 oz bar I bought at 34)

At this point I would say there is a very good chance that we are going much higher and a very small chance that we are going much lower. The risk reward from here is pretty small IMO. Even if silver got cut in 1/2 from here that's 7 bucks. The upside is 3000-3500. That's just my opinion. Before I saw this interview I thought 1000 was about the top so this hasn't changed my opinion much.. In October I will buy 500-1000 oz more depending on price. Higher or lower I will be buying though. That will be my last purchase in this game.

expat4ever
26th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Who is Bertram J. Seligman? I cant find anything on him. Joseph is what comes up in searches but he died in like 1880 so it wasnt him and he didnt have any sons named Bertram. If Bertram was such a great trader wouldnt he at least have a book or two written about him?
Is there another name he goes by?

Shami-Amourae
26th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Who is Bertram J. Seligman? I cant find anything on him. Joseph is what comes up in searches but he died in like 1880 so it wasnt him and he didnt have any sons named Bertram. If Bertram was such a great trader wouldnt he at least have a book or two written about him?
Is there another name he goes by?

Mentions this book in the quote. A lot of the information has been scrubbed/distorted from the net.

https://books.google.com/books?id=xcaIrpV5gZAC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0

expat4ever
26th August 2015, 10:02 PM
Strange. Why would he use a family name to gain credibility and then scrub the name from the net?
Jesse livermore I have heard of Bertram Seligman, never heard of him and if we some great trader guru he would be talked about in trading circles just as Jesse still is today.

The Seligman family started Goldman Sachs, Solomon Brothers, Lehman Brothers and other major investment banking firms. Jim admits this in his own words and isn't apologetic about it.

I cant find anything on this Bertram guy. The only place his name is mentioned is in that Bio that Jim sort of put out back in 04.

The kink to the book you posted also doesnt mention a Bertram although some pages have been scrubbed from there as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Seligman

Joseph died in 1880 and according to his bio didnt have any sons named Bertram. Joseph may have been Jims great grandfather perhaps.

The Rothchilds, JP morgan, all the big names havent done a scrubbing like this Seligman family has. Why? Has anyone looked into this before? Since Jim took his mothers name I am guessing there was a divorce while she was preggo or he was the bastard child of Bertram if Bertram even existed.

As for his claims that his family helped start the big brokerage houses, there is 0 evidence of this as well.
I find it very strange that so many claims are made yet there is nothing about his family anywhere.

Twisted Titan
27th August 2015, 09:37 AM
Zionist are known to be extrodinary liars

It appears his official lineage is in doubt.

What is NOT in doubt is JM has the ear of a very big fish or fishes.

I doubt what he is saying is not true.

Guess we will see soon enough.

Neuro
27th August 2015, 10:12 AM
RawDog, some random guy on YouTube has been right way more and I post his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52SFBCyMRho
Yeah, but it hurts looking at him!

monty
27th August 2015, 10:46 AM

Definitely!

gunDriller
27th August 2015, 12:43 PM

i like his pictures of his animals.

Sinclair sold @$810 an ounce, 900,000 ounces, in the late 70's run-up. That's near $1 Billion, in 1980.

Maybe not all his though. OPM - other people's money.

I imagine he has made some more $ Billions.

Jim is a contradiction. Seems to be honest about Gold and the industry.

And, my guess is, his career benefited massively from his Jew finance heritage.

And, as Member Emeritus Beefsteak dug up mining history - Tanzania has its own share
of VERY UGLY history, where outsiders come in and just fuck up the local gold miners.

Bury them alive kind of stuff.

Horn
27th August 2015, 08:45 PM

of Swedish decent most likely.

expat4ever
27th August 2015, 09:30 PM
I'm suspicious of anyone who makes outrageous claims and then scrubs family history if it is indeed scrubbed and not just an outright lie. However, other than calling an intermediary top at 1900, he has been pretty honest about everything and sharing that info freely. His reputation is pretty solid and to be honest making the claims he is making now is pretty bold if he really isnt sure. Is he going to destroy his reputation to make an outrageous claim like this is the end? What would be the motive? For everyone to jump in and buy gold and silver for protection, when they are trading at multi year lows? I was buying now anyway.

To be clear for those who havent listened to it. He isnt saying 50k gold this year. 50k gold comes when it becomes obvious to everyone that we are in a massive deflation and then the central banks start the printing presses. He did say before winter it would be obvious to all that there is a fundamental change, Start the video at about the 31 minute mark.. He is sort of talking in riddles sometimes. Its obvious that he knows something but cant say exactly what it is. By the end he says that by 2020 gold will be the last man standing.