PDA

View Full Version : Paul Joseph Watson: Top Feminist Says Put Men in Concentration Camps

Shami-Amourae
12th September 2015, 12:32 PM
Prominent feminist and journalist Julie Bindel has openly called for putting all men in concentration camps and eradicating heterosexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JQUG7doCE

muh Nazis, muh poor Jews.
:rolleyes:

brosil
12th September 2015, 02:12 PM
I didn't bother to listen to the twit. American feminism is doomed. It might have 3 generations left and is being destroyed by it's own ideals.
On another note, I remember that about 30 years ago, experiments were done (with rabbits) on attaching a fertilized egg to a males liver and growing into a fetus. The experiment determined that it was possible to grow a child to normal birth and deliver it by Cesarean. Nothing was done further because we still had women. Maybe it needs to be revisited.

Hitch
12th September 2015, 02:59 PM
I'm still waiting for the male birth control pill. It's crazy men have no real options when it comes to controlling reproduction. Vasectomies and condoms, that's really it. All it takes is for a gal to lie about being on birth control, and man can be a slave to the system under her control.

Shami-Amourae
12th September 2015, 03:31 PM
I'm still waiting for the male birth control pill. It's crazy men have no real options when it comes to controlling reproduction. Vasectomies and condoms, that's really it. All it takes is for a gal to lie about being on birth control, and man can be a slave to the system under her control.

Stevia works.

Cebu_4_2
12th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Stevia works.

What? ? ? Linky please, never heard of this.

Shami-Amourae
12th September 2015, 05:31 PM
What? ? ? Linky please, never heard of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y_ubswux58

Cebu_4_2
12th September 2015, 06:23 PM
Would have never imagined this as a side effect. Thanks for posting it.

Hitch
12th September 2015, 09:45 PM
Would have never imagined this as a side effect. Thanks for posting it.

I still wouldn't trust it or rely on it 100%.

Basically, as men we are fucked. The best answer to birth control is Stevia? Are you fucking kidding me?

Shami-Amourae
12th September 2015, 09:55 PM
I still wouldn't trust it or rely on it 100%.

Basically, as men we are fucked. The best answer to birth control is Stevia? Are you fucking kidding me?

It was a bit of a joke, but it's been used as a contraceptive for thousands of years.

Watch the video I posted.