PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Kincaid Releases Terrifying Natasha McKenna Video

singular_me
15th September 2015, 09:41 AM
sounds so surreal... wonder if it is played by crisis actors.... why not injected her with a sedative, it would have taken not more than 10mins. 5 men thrusting themselves on a woman like that for more than 40mins is immoral, no matter how crazy they claim her to be, dindu or not..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
In the newly released video, six members of the Sheriff’s Emergency Response Team, dressed in white full-body biohazard suits and gas masks, along with several uniformed deputies can be seen wrestling the 130-pound mentally ill woman down onto the floor. They continue to wrestle her into a wheeled restraint chair and start to strap her down. In order to secure her into the chair, a lieutenant shot McKenna with four 50,000-volt shocks from his Taser. http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/terrifying-video-shows-cops-shock-cuffed-shackled-natasha-mckenna-deathcops-walk

Terrifying Video Shows Cops Shock a Cuffed, Shackled Natasha McKenna to Death...Cops Walk Free
In the video, six members of the Sheriff’s Emergency Response Team, along with several uniformed deputies can be seen wrestling the mentally ill woman down onto the floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUNMIf2wGf8

Cebu_4_2
15th September 2015, 12:44 PM
That was hard to watch.

cheka.
15th September 2015, 12:49 PM
memo to ms sheriff -- next time use a dart gun

Cebu_4_2
15th September 2015, 07:07 PM
In her world, nuts or not. Imagine you got thrown in jail for some petty crime. No windows to see if it is day or night, no clocks. Life seems to stand still and then 4 people come into your cell with biohazard suits on... I would certainly freak out. What they did to her would land them in prison if she was an animal. Because she was human it is okay.

singular_me
16th September 2015, 07:25 AM
the suits make me think it might be theatrical... then keep in mind she was only 130lbs and 4 men keeping her down for about 30+mins...

7th trump
16th September 2015, 07:39 AM
Mentally ill or not if I had to confront that animal I'd use the same force.

Basically what this dindu has proven is even if they are mentally ill..............they all act and react the same.
Reenforces why the founding fathers considered them 3/4 human.
Cant decipher a mentally ill one from a nonmentally ill one.

Either way have your pistol at the ready when confronting them.

7th trump
16th September 2015, 07:41 AM
the suits make me think it might be a theatrical... then keep in mind she was only 130lbs and 4 men keeping her down for about 30+mins...

Ever heard of retard strength?

Besides I would want to go home safe and sound with no scratches from any freaken idiot...retard or not.

Even the cops know better than take any chances with these goons.
Any bets this goon already has proven to the cops they cant take any chances with this freak?

StreetsOfGold
16th September 2015, 09:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUNMIf2wGf8

The bald guy opening the door didn't have the protective gear on.

Protective gear = FOR SHOW ONLY!

This reminded me of when the apollo 11 astro-NOTS came in and were quickly skirted off to some decontamination facility and the guy going in WITH THEM just had plain cloths on.

it was ALL for show

StreetsOfGold
16th September 2015, 09:10 AM
Reenforces why the founding fathers considered them 3/4 human

Does the Bible say they are 3/4 human?

Oh, that's right, you are NOT a Bible believer!!

7th trump
16th September 2015, 10:24 AM
Does the Bible say they are 3/4 human?

Oh, that's right, you are NOT a Bible believer!!

I've forgotten more than you'll probably ever know about the Bible rapture-boy!

BTW...there is no rapture.
The rapture theory is made up from a mentally disturbed women on her death bed.....and you believed it.
Says a whole lot about you and your inability to understand the Bible.

Besides...if I wanted to bring in the Bible I would have , but I didn't.
Just merely stating the police took the necessary precautions to protect themselves....just as I would have in dealing with such a animal.

A retard is just as deadly as any other person as is any deadly baby spider is just as deadly as the adult version.
Get over your stupid ego, its making a fool of yourself, and stop using your emotions to think for you.

Stupid (foolish) doesn't survive a harsh and unforgiving world.

StreetsOfGold
16th September 2015, 10:45 AM
Says a whole lot about you and your inability to understand the Bible.

WHERE in the Bible does it say that a black man is ONLY 3/4 human!??
Rapture? huh?? Trying to change the subject? Tactic of of someone CORNERED (like a rat) with no response!

Talk about an "inability to understand the Bible"
You quote (supposedly) some "founding father(s)" and disregard the Bible you CLAIM you know so much

Pffff pathetic!

7th trump
16th September 2015, 11:38 AM
WHERE in the Bible does it say that a black man is ONLY 3/4 human!??
Rapture? huh?? Trying to change the subject? Tactic of of someone CORNERED (like a rat) with no response!

Talk about an "inability to understand the Bible"
You quote (supposedly) some "founding father(s)" and disregard the Bible you CLAIM you know so much

Pffff pathetic!

I never claimed the Bible ever said blacks are 3/4 human....I said the founding fathers did!
Why cant you understand that?
I also told you if I wanted to bring in the Bible I would have....but I didn't...so what is your problem?
You started this argument and now are twisting it around to say I said the Bible says blacks are 3/4 human....I never said such a thing.
Why should I have to prove the Bible says blacks are 3/4 human whan I never said such a thing?

What kind of drugs are you on?

I think you cornered yourself and now cant find a way out except to character assassinate with lies.

Nope not changing the subject either....just adding in that you aren't to be trusted because you believe in a lie that a retard woman yap on her death bed.
Hahahahaha....you're a hoot boy!

singular_me
16th September 2015, 03:43 PM
7th, the founders were not christians but masons... so do you agree with masons now?

singular_me
16th September 2015, 03:50 PM
yeah something is strange... and why not send in 200lb masculine type of female guards instead?

all masked anyway and one doesnt even see her face once.

The bald guy opening the door didn't have the protective gear on.

Protective gear = FOR SHOW ONLY!

This reminded me of when the apollo 11 astro-NOTS came in and were quickly skirted off to some decontamination facility and the guy going in WITH THEM just had plain cloths on.

it was ALL for show