PDA

View Full Version : Forum?

Dogman
19th September 2015, 01:22 PM
Forum just did a dump , maybe local here.

Anyone else?

Ponce
19th September 2015, 01:37 PM
Same here, I just came out of the bathroom.

V

monty
19th September 2015, 01:50 PM
Same here

Dogman
19th September 2015, 01:55 PM
Same here, I just came out of the bathroom.

VDammit now I know who to blame amigo !

You must have had a wonderful blow out !

Grinning and hooting..

;D

madfranks
19th September 2015, 02:08 PM
I didn't notice anything.

JohnQPublic
19th September 2015, 04:04 PM
huh? No problems here.

Dogman
19th September 2015, 04:12 PM
Mark, the forum slowed to less than a crawl and seemed to stop and then kicked me and it seems others off. Over all the total episode took probably less than 10-15 minuets and probably less, but long enough to get attention.

They that were logged on but inactive, probably never noticed anything, but they that was posting or navigating at the time , probably did.

At least that is the way it seemed to me.

Probably not the forum itself, and maybe more likely the site the forum is hosted from ?

Just guessing, tho I do see also that ether you have reduced the size or changed settings to conserve disk space that pics are being more restricted as in size, ..Say as in changing avatars.

But I really think it was not the forum itself, and more like the server for what ever reason ?

Guessing from Texas!

JohnQPublic
19th September 2015, 04:14 PM
I have not done anything. I wonder if those who noticed it were on the same network? It is also possible the hosting server or network was having some problems.

Dogman
19th September 2015, 04:18 PM
I have not done anything. I wonder if those who noticed it were on the same network? It is also possible the hosting server or network was having some problems. Guy not sure abt networks, but others experienced it!

Mark

I truly think it was not the forum, but ? who in the hell knows, it could go ether way.

It is more likely the host site or network was the one that did the slow burp?

Ever been with a woman that is toned?

That when you are in the saddle and she coughs she blows you out of the saddle?

Hoot !

NOT related but is for symbolism , but for some dam reason!

She just pops the cork out !

Very huge grin!

hey that has experienced it understands, they that has not , I feel for your loss and maybe you can find heaven before you die !

Lmao !

Its my thread , so not sorry for my free ranging thoughts and connections that come to mind,

More or less !

Hoot!

;D

JohnQPublic
19th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Suspect so. A forum is nothing but code, and code is only as good as the machine it is run on. Transmitting the forum interface is the job of the network, and could also be to blame.There does not appear to be any permanent damage, so I must suspect the server or a network issue somewhere along the way. Maybe Obummer was regionally testing the internet on/off switch?

Dogman
19th September 2015, 04:28 PM
Suspect so. A forum is nothing but code, and code is only as good as the machine it is run on. Transmitting the forum interface is the job of the network, and could also be to blame.There does not appear to be any permanent damage, so I must suspect the server or a network issue somewhere along the way. Maybe Obummer was regionally testing the internet on/off switch?

Do agree, more like a glitch!

Obambamer is hitting high spots and I doubt the net is any concern for him or his minions these days>>Tho there are up and trying to be coming, (no reference to my last post ;D ) maybe playing around.

It is really not the elected idiots that we need to worry about, it is the unelected bureaucrats that in many ways are the ones to fear. They are the ones that I suspect have the connections that last over years that have a major influence is what gov does.

Truth!

monty
19th September 2015, 05:36 PM
I had just hit the "Post Quick Reply" when the screen went white. After that I had to log in again. My post was nowhere to be found. I thought it was a problem on the cable system locally.

mick silver
20th September 2015, 06:38 AM
same here . the jews did it