PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton's new campaign video:

EE_
5th October 2015, 06:01 AM
What do these freaks want now? I thought they already won the right to sodomy/perverted marriage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Y9abmNuRw

'Being LGBT does not make you less human'

Hillary Clinton's latest campaign video offers a look at one of her biggest 2016 campaign platforms: marriage equality.

Simply titled "Equal," the two-and-a-half minute clip features a diverse group of same-sex couples getting engaged, delivering their vows and cradling their children.

SEE ALSO: Even in 1969, Hillary Clinton had bold ideas — and bold pants

"Being LGBT does not make you less human," Clinton says in the video. "And that is why gay rights are human rights."

One of its most poignant moments features a groom reciting vows to his husband-to-be. He spoke about how isolated he felt after coming out as gay, and realized he would likely never get married.

"I'll never be alone again, I love you," says the young man, overcome with emotion, as he stands at the altar.

The powerful ad is the latest in several strong statements Clinton has made since her campaign launched in April.

Clinton's opinion on gay marriage has evolved over the years. In 2000, she commented, “I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman.”

Her 2008 campaign stance favored civil unions instead of same-sex marriages, but her 2016 campaign has come out strong in support of marriage for all.

Cebu_4_2
5th October 2015, 07:43 AM
2.5 minute political commercial? I don't think so. 15 or 30 seconds fine, 2.5? Um no. Not going to watch the homo scenes.

StreetsOfGold
5th October 2015, 09:18 AM
Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

mick silver
5th October 2015, 12:40 PM
why is she not in jail ?

collector
5th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Because her and her husband have dirt on everyone going after them AND Obama's "justice" department will not prosecute