PDA

View Full Version : Sovereign citizen training...

EE_
20th October 2015, 05:31 PM
for law enforcement.
Do we have any sovereign citizen members here?

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPs_n0WQaY

ximmy
20th October 2015, 06:27 PM
watched viddy... wow, those sovereign citizens are worse than isis...

Hitch
20th October 2015, 06:38 PM
call for backup. These folks are insane!

Glass
20th October 2015, 06:41 PM
there is no such thing as "sovereign citizen"

Hitch
20th October 2015, 06:43 PM
there is no such thing as "sovereign citizen"

This attitude, in fact, makes you a sovereign citizen. All sovereign citizens say the same thing.

Glass
20th October 2015, 06:51 PM
What kind of argument is that again? Must be a name for it.

You deny it so it must be true. But seriously. You can't be a sovereign and a subject citizen at the same time. As the French would say Impossible.

palani
20th October 2015, 06:53 PM
This attitude, in fact, makes you a sovereign citizen. All sovereign citizens say the same thing.

Glass is an Australian. This makes him an ALIEN. How dare you impute he is a citizen, sovereign or otherwise?

palani
20th October 2015, 06:58 PM
My plan? Should anyone accuse me of any sort of citizenship in an insane or bankrupt culture ... they will have my quit claim deed to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave SW in short order. State citizenship? Same solution ... different address. I see absolutely no benefit to be achieved by participating in a system that is bankrupt.

Hitch
20th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Glass is an Australian. This makes him an ALIEN. How dare you impute he is a citizen, sovereign or otherwise?

Well, sovereign or not, our country would be a lot better if we had more folks like Glass here.

midnight rambler
20th October 2015, 07:11 PM
My plan? Should anyone accuse me of any sort of citizenship in an insane or bankrupt culture ... they will have my quit claim deed to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave SW in short order. State citizenship? Same solution ... different address. I see absolutely no benefit to be achieved by participating in a system that is bankrupt.

It is far, far worse than merely bankrupt, but you know that.

palani
20th October 2015, 07:17 PM
It is far, far worse than merely bankrupt, but you know that.
You didn't catch the 'insane' part?

Hitch
20th October 2015, 07:22 PM
This makes him an ALIEN. How dare you impute he is a citizen, sovereign or otherwise?

The same thing that makes him an ALIEN, makes you an alien. Glass speaks English, same as you.

You don't have a Driver's License, You don't have a SSN, You don't have any proof of being a citizen, sovereign, or otherwise! You are no different than Glass. Are we supposed to believe every asshole who claims to have been born here?

This is my big problem with you guys. Where's your PROOF of citizenship.

Glass, come on over and kick this guy's ass. Kidding of course but my questions stand for themselves.

midnight rambler
20th October 2015, 07:22 PM
for law enforcement.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPs_n0WQaY

Translation for the uninitiated proles:

ATTENTION ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AT ALL LEVELS - BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR FOR RUNAWAY SLAVES WHO MISTAKENLY BELIEVE THEY HAVE SOMEHOW SLIPPED THEIR CHAINS.

YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO TREAT THESE EVIL MISCREANTS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

INDEFINITE INCOMMUNICADO DETENTION 'OFF THE BOOKS'

DENIAL OF MEDICAL TREATMENT

TORTURE OF ALL TYPES, USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM TO THE DEGREE THEY REGRET EVER BEING BORN!

CREATIVE WAYS OF BREAKING BONES ESPECIALLY SPINES RESULTING IN PERMANENT DISABILITY

WATERBOARDING

SODOMIZING, AGAIN, USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

FEEDING THEM SPOILED FOOD

CREATIVE WAYS OF 'SUICIDE' (WINK, WINK) WHILE IN CUSTODY

BONUSES PAID FOR NEW AND INNOVATIVE WAYS OF FUCKING OVER THESE RAT BASTARD TRAITORS WHO DARE TO QUESTION 'OUR WAY OF LIFE'!!!

OH, AND DON'T BE CONCERNED ABOUT ANY REPERCUSSIONS FOR WHATEVER YOU DO, YOU HAVE OUR BLESSING AND GRATITUDE, NOTHING IS 'TOO MUCH'! (MOST OF ALL DON'T BE THE LEAST BIT CONCERNED WHAT OUR OTHER SUBJECTS MIGHT HAVE TO SAY IN PROTEST, WE HAVE EFFECTIVELY GOTTEN THEM SCARED AND NEUTRALIZED, THEY WILL BE ALL SCURRYING AWAY AND COWERING IN THEIR HOLES). FOR ALL YOU LEOs WHO HAVE A SADIST BEND, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR YA-YAS OUT, GO GET 'EM!

palani
20th October 2015, 07:41 PM
The same thing that makes him an ALIEN, makes you an alien.
Quite probably.

Glass speaks English, same as you.
Language is not an element. Jus soli or jus sanguinis are the two natural paths. Then there is naturalization. And then there is denization.

You don't have a Driver's License, You don't have a SSN, You don't have any proof of being a citizen, sovereign, or otherwise! You are no different than Glass. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5OmHSkomZq8sk1uXj3595X5qT_joxJ CVKXlPrigOQDwtLKfuTTg

Are we supposed to believe every asshole who claims to have been born here? Where's your PROOF of citizenship. I wasn't born here. I was born there (someplace not here).

Jewboo
20th October 2015, 08:03 PM

:rolleyes:

http://wbbh.images.worldnow.com/images/18896412_SA.jpg
Palani

Should anyone accuse me of any sort of citizenship in an insane or bankrupt culture ... they will have my quit claim deed to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave SW in short order. State citizenship? Same solution ... different address. I see absolutely no benefit to be achieved by participating in a system that is bankrupt.

palani
20th October 2015, 08:06 PM

I should point out ... 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW is where the white house stands. I don't know what if anything is at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave SW but I can tell you one thing ... I have no claim on what is there ... hence the quit claim deed. In any event I was going to include the ZIP code to make it clear what was being relinquished was in the proper plane. This means anything that exists there that has NO ZIP CODE I still retain an interest in.

Minor point but thought someone here might find the concept enlightening.

palani
21st October 2015, 05:00 AM
:rolleyes:

Oh Looky ... Book got a piercing

http://i60.tinypic.com/20f5kpx.jpg

7th trump
21st October 2015, 07:45 AM
The same thing that makes him an ALIEN, makes you an alien. Glass speaks English, same as you.

You don't have a Driver's License, You don't have a SSN, You don't have any proof of being a citizen, sovereign, or otherwise! You are no different than Glass. Are we supposed to believe every asshole who claims to have been born here?

This is my big problem with you guys. Where's your PROOF of citizenship.

Glass, come on over and kick this guy's ass. Kidding of course but my questions stand for themselves.

Do you feel like Charlie Brown yet Hitch?
Does it feel like Lucy (palani) has snatches the football as you (Charlie Brown) go to kick it?

You'll never get a direct straight forward answer from goof ball.
Hes a great politician who promises all these things but never follows through with them....you'll never get an answer or any proof....I've been asking him that for years now...still haven't seen one shred of evidence...nothing!

monty
21st October 2015, 08:28 AM
Neither a Social Security number or a Drivers License were intended to prove citizenship. Resident aliens can have both but are not citizens.

My mother recorded all our births, marriages, childrens births in the front of the family bible.

palani
21st October 2015, 02:54 PM
You'll never get a direct straight forward answer

And where has GOOF BALL established a duty to provide any answer at all, straight forward, reverse or otherwise?

midnight rambler
21st October 2015, 07:00 PM
You didn't catch the 'insane' part?

I saw that, however it's even worse than that...what's worse than Satan worship?

midnight rambler
21st October 2015, 07:02 PM
Man dies of dehydration while in custody, DA calls the death a result of 'natural causes'.

Why do we have to get our 'news' from Russian sources?? (rhetorical question)

http://sputniknews.com/us/20151020/1028842771/Jail-Death-Dehydration-Natural-Cause.html

palani
22nd October 2015, 04:04 AM
DA calls the death a result of 'natural causes'.

This is why you don't accept the benefit of 'booking' yourself into jail/prison. After booking they have no obligation to return you in the same condition they found you.

Now Hitch might consider the action of refusing booking to be a sovereign act and reason to knock someone around a bit as a means of getting you to sign in and accept the benefit. Nothing sovereign about refusing booking when all you are saying is "I want to get out in the same condition I went in".

7th trump
22nd October 2015, 05:39 AM
This is why you don't accept the benefit of 'booking' yourself into jail/prison. After booking they have no obligation to return you in the same condition they found you.

Now Hitch might consider the action of refusing booking to be a sovereign act and reason to knock someone around a bit as a means of getting you to sign in and accept the benefit. Nothing sovereign about refusing booking when all you are saying is "I want to get out in the same condition I went in".
Care to explain thing "booking" thing being a benefit and how you "book" yourself in?

This one will be good...but don't hold your breath people.....he never answers.

palani
22nd October 2015, 10:08 AM
Care to explain thing "booking" thing being a benefit and how you "book" yourself in?

No. [Notice that your question is now ANSWERED!]

7th trump
22nd October 2015, 10:28 AM
No. [Notice that your question is now ANSWERED!]
So by answering "no" you're not willing to answer my question on how "booking" relates to your theory you cannot prove your theory is correct?
Basically you are just yapping your gums together hoping someone might think your intelligent.
In the legal field which you think you have experience in that's called......"hear-say"....and it has no merit.

Give me a break here Palani I'm trying to make you look good by proving your experience on the subject, but you don't seem to want that to happen.

Do you realize just how many theories you spout out on the forum and yet refuse to back them up with any proof, experience or facts?

You should change your name to "Meritless babbler of nothingness" instead of palani.

palani
22nd October 2015, 11:52 AM
So by answering "no" you're not willing to answer my question on how "booking" relates to your theory you cannot prove your theory is correct?

So let me get this straight. If I answer your question I am at fault and if I don't answer your question I am at fault. Either way your expectations are fulfilled aren't they?

Perhaps you need to examine your expectations?

7th trump
22nd October 2015, 12:22 PM
So let me get this straight. If I answer your question I am at fault and if I don't answer your question I am at fault. Either way your expectations are fulfilled aren't they?

Perhaps you need to examine your expectations?

Where did you get that conclusion?

mick silver
22nd October 2015, 01:49 PM
right after the answer

steel_ag
22nd October 2015, 04:13 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSSB56LLN0s