PDA

View Full Version : French gov to allow scores of Muslims to hold prayer in the streets

singular_me
31st October 2015, 03:03 AM
Muslim nightmare just took another nasty turn

dont see how the judaism/christianity/islam deadly trium vira can be stopped unless religious elites from all sides are exposed.

-------------------------------------------
‘Police have been ordered by the French government to allow scores of Muslims to hold prayer in the streets, against French law, forcing residents to remain put until the ceremony is over and the streets are once again clear.

A local man told CBN News:

“They are blocking the streets with barriers. They are praying on the ground. And the inhabitants of this district cannot leave their homes nor go into a home during those prayers. The Muslims taking over those streets do not have authorization.”

Local laws stipulate that people must practice their religion at home, in a church, or synagogue not in public view.’

WATCH VIDEO
https://www.intellihub.com/scores-of-muslims-and-their-private-security-force-french-residents-to-remain-trapped-during-street-worship-against-french-law/

Down1
31st October 2015, 04:42 AM
I think this is called getting out in front of the parade and pretend you are leading it.

The Muslims are doing this segregated outdoor service thing in many Euro countries where they have the numbers.

The Cuck ruling class dare not interfere.

singular_me
31st October 2015, 06:17 AM
overrepresention of talmudism in western society is about to become pale in comparison to this takeover.

I think this is called getting out in front of the parade and pretend you are leading it.

The Muslims are doing this segregated outdoor service thing in many Euro countries where they have the numbers.

The Cuck ruling class dare not interfere.