PDA

View Full Version : Global bishops call for 'complete decarbonisation' by 2050

singular_me
16th November 2015, 05:15 AM
decarbonization is a hoax to start with as it is impossible... but for the sake of decarbonization, they will cause extreme and deadly scarcity.

could explain why pope sez end of days nearing...race war and other conflicts are just a distraction to enthrone archonic transhumanism. But it is essential that people give up their consent and voluntarily suffer. So archonic transhumans can escape their karma. Free will is all that is. And the only Free Will we have is to notice or... not.

end of days pope thread
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?86012-End-of-Days-Nearing-Sez-Pope
-------------------------
Call by global bishops for ‘complete decarbonization’ of the planet is a thinly veiled push for massive human genocide and depopulation
16th November 2015

Some people have characterized the belief that Man’s industrial activity is causing global warming as being no different than having faith in a traditional religion. In fact, some have often lumped the global warming faithful in with people who believe in cults and cult figures because contrary to what Barack Obama, Al Gore and the United Nations say about the matter, climate “science” is far from “settled.”

Now, however, the global warming faithful are getting some assistance from high-ranking members of an actual religion: the Catholic Church, whose central figure, Pope Francis, has himself issued a “call to action” to reverse “climate change.”‘

There will be no aid for "poor countries" if their economies are destroyed
AFP further reported:

The bishops said any agreement "should limit global temperature increases to avoid catastrophic climatic impacts, especially on the most vulnerable communities."

From across five continents they called "not only for 'drastic reduction in the emission of carbon dioxide and other toxic gasses', but also for ending the fossil fuel era."

The goal should be "complete decarbonisation by mid-century, in order to protect frontline communities suffering from the impacts of climate change, such as those in the Pacific Islands and in coastal regions."

The Paris climate conference taking place from November 30 to December 11 is likely to be well attended by the political elite from around the world. As is the case with many global warming conferences, most of the attendees will burn massive quantities of carbon-based fuel just to get there. They will then require massive amounts of carbon-based fuel in order stay comfortable, have their food prepared, and get to and from conference facilities. This hypocrisy will be lost on each and every one of them, up to and including the Grand Poobah of the global warming hoax, President Barack Obama.........

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/051991_climate_change_agenda_Catholic_church_decar bonization.html#ixzz3rex5ycyl

and source
Bishops launched a global appeal Monday for a break-through at upcoming Paris climate talks, including a "complete decarbonisation" of the world's economy and more help for poor countries battling the effects of climate change.

The bishops said any agreement "should limit global temperature increases to avoid catastrophic climatic impacts, especially on the most vulnerable communities".

From across five continents they called "not only for 'drastic reduction in the emission of carbon dioxide and other toxic gasses', but also for ending the fossil fuel era".

The goal should be "complete decarbonisation by mid-century, in order to protect frontline communities suffering from the impacts of climate change, such as those in the Pacific Islands and in coastal regions".

The November 30-December 11 conference in Paris will be the culmination of six years of work since the ill-fated 2009 Copenhagen climate summit, which failed to lock down significant agreements.

The bishops urged those taking part to "keep in mind not only the technical but particularly the ethical and moral dimensions of climate change" as laid out in the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.

"Those responsible for climate change have responsibilities to assist the most vulnerable in adapting and managing loss and damage and to share the necessary technology and knowhow," they said in a statement.
https://in.news.yahoo.com/global-bishops-call-complete-decarbonisation-151851702.html

Over 31,000 scientists signed the OISM Petition Project
The Petition Project features over 31,000 scientists signing the petition stating "there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide will, in the forseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere". (OISM)
https://www.skepticalscience.com/OISM-Petition-Project.htm

palani
16th November 2015, 06:06 AM
As we are a carbon based life form I object to any attempt at de-carbonisation. I would tend to believe this is merely a code phrase for the elimination of all but 600 millions of people worldwide *

* per published goals

Horn
16th November 2015, 08:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRgkJyZaa2k

Every bible thumpin salesman, agrees.

This planet has become non-sensical, i want a lunar base and death star now!

StreetsOfGold
16th November 2015, 09:27 AM
Every bible thumpin salesman, agrees.

I've been labeled a Bible thumper....many times and I don't buy this one single bit.
I know MANY fellow "Bible thumpers" and NONE and I mean NONE of them believe this crap

Horn, you are a lying deceitful Devil

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. (< LIES!!)

mick silver
16th November 2015, 09:29 AM
does this mean we are going to kill all plant life off to get there

Horn
16th November 2015, 09:47 AM
Horn, you are a lying deceitful Devil

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. (< LIES!!)

Get yur shit straight Daniel and quit proposing "great things"... I never do.

Your book was never even intended for use by any others than those qualified professional bishops to deliver its message, to deliver quotes by your hand is an affront and copyright infringement upon its authors.

Horn
16th November 2015, 10:19 AM
does this mean we are going to kill all plant life off to get there

It means you will no longer able to hunt, fish or play pinochle for money, only fallout 4 in your vault.

well as if you were able to do any of those things freely to begin with.