PDA

View Full Version : New bug brings 'antibiotic apocalypse' nearer

mick silver
22nd November 2015, 04:07 AM
New bug brings 'antibiotic apocalypse' nearer

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 01:46
Scientists discover a genetic mutation that allows bacteria to defeat all known antibiotics, raising fears of a world defenceless against even ordinary infections.

http://www.reuters.com/video/2015/11/20/new-bug-brings-antibiotic-apocalypse-nea?videoId=366394031&videoChannel=118169#xFJCfELqyW3WksYw.97

Neuro
22nd November 2015, 05:44 AM
I heard about it today on Swedish radio as I was driving to the airport. Best approach is to keep your immune system and body as healthy and strong as possible. If you have a sore throat or some minor bacterial infections after a cut, let your bodies immune system take care of it itself. I've never taken any antibiotics for these reasons. I've even had a few cases of pneumonia and recovered w/o artificial aid. Keep some colloidal silver around for emergencies. Avoid hospitals like the plague, literary advice, this is the breeding ground for antibiotic resistance!

mick silver
22nd November 2015, 05:51 AM
some times I wonder if the makers of antibiotic don't make this stuff we see today so they can make more paper money are to thin the herd

Neuro
22nd November 2015, 05:57 AM
some times I wonder if the makers of antibiotic don't make this stuff we see today so they can make more paper money are to thin the herd
Yes this new all bacteria-all antibiotic resistance seems almost tailormade for this purpose!