PDA

View Full Version : Organized Jooish community in lockstep regarding the Donald

midnight rambler
18th December 2015, 06:35 AM
I'm so fucking shocked...SHOCKED I'm tellin' ya!

http://therealistreport.com/organized-jewish-community-almost-unanimously-condemns-american-hero-donald-trump/

midnight rambler
18th December 2015, 06:38 AM
It's important to take into account that the Donald recently snubbed his 'good friend' Nut'n'yahoo by saying he was postponing his trip to IsraHell until after the election. Apparently the Donald thinks he has no need of Nut'n'yahoo's endorsement. The Donald doesn't take kindly to being dissed and his 'good friend' Bibi slighted him the other day about his "hold back the Moozlem horde until we figure what the Hell is going on."

7th trump
18th December 2015, 06:50 AM
Naaaa you're confused as usual...........the death cults soviet murdering army likes Trump............Putin said so.

midnight rambler
18th December 2015, 06:56 AM
You ARE a lost puppy! And apparently an obsessed lost puppy at that since three of your last six posts have you following me around just like a lost puppy.

Poor, poor lost puppy. Have a biscuit.

http://cf.ltkcdn.net/dogs/images/std/128943-318x211-Crunchy-dog-biscuit.jpg

Ponce
18th December 2015, 09:29 AM
I wont show my FATASS a picture of that dog treat, or he will try to eat my lap top hahaahahaha.

V

7th trump
18th December 2015, 11:15 AM
You ARE a lost puppy! And apparently an obsessed lost puppy at that since three of your last six posts have you following me around just like a lost puppy.

Poor, poor lost puppy. Have a biscuit.

http://cf.ltkcdn.net/dogs/images/std/128943-318x211-Crunchy-dog-biscuit.jpg
I hardly follow you around. Most of the time I don't even look at your posts.
I'm not like you at all. I don't need to suck up to anyone to get them to like me. I don't care if they like me or not, unlike you. How many times have you "Thanked" someone for the stupidest things? See I don't need to influence people like that jewish trait you employ.
I for the most part destroy you in every post I reply to you.
We both know this and that's the reason why you post comments like you just did....you cant and haven't won one argument with me so you attack my character.
The last time you tried you looked like the fool you are. You fell silent and couldn't answer..........big failure!
You're a lost follower buying your reputation with "Thank You's" midnight.....not a leader!
Everything you say is someone else's idea or thought....you regurgitate....not a thinker.

Ponce
18th December 2015, 11:43 AM
trump? The more that I read you the more that I believe that you have become your own slave..... :(

V

midnight rambler
18th December 2015, 11:53 AM
There's an opening here but I'm not going to exploit it. lol

Horn
18th December 2015, 12:08 PM
There shouldn't be anyone alive in the U.S. who doesn't see Netenyahu's remarks as clown fodder.

He works to support Trump, or the Trump message of muslim extermination ultimately by default.

collector
18th December 2015, 03:42 PM
I hardly follow you around. Most of the time I don't even look at your posts.
I'm not like you at all. I don't need to suck up to anyone to get them to like me. I don't care if they like me or not, unlike you. How many times have you "Thanked" someone for the stupidest things? See I don't need to influence people like that jewish trait you employ.
I for the most part destroy you in every post I reply to you.
We both know this and that's the reason why you post comments like you just did....you cant and haven't won one argument with me so you attack my character.
The last time you tried you looked like the fool you are. You fell silent and couldn't answer..........big failure!
You're a lost follower buying your reputation with "Thank You's" midnight.....not a leader!
Everything you say is someone else's idea or thought....you regurgitate....not a thinker.

Seriously Trump - MR has enough evidence get an order of cyberstalking -protection from you - LOL
All you've been doing is following him around, looking for ways to criticize anything he posts

Maybe you could start an anti-Midnight Rambler fan club, have daily meetings, research his posts and look for grammatical errors or something - that'll surely intimidate him into leaving the forum.