PDA

View Full Version : South African Leftists Driven off Farm by “Refugees”

Shami-Amourae
25th December 2015, 01:58 AM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1451/02/1451027643963.jpg

Two South African white liberals who opened their farm to hundreds of Central African invaders who had fled “xenophobic violence” in that country, have had to flee in fear for their lives after their adopted “refugees” took over their farm and physically drove them off.

According to a report in local media News24, the two leftists, Andrew and Rae Wartnaby, have been threatened with murder by the same people they had set out to help.

The drama began in July 2015 when the Wartnabys “opened their 20-hectare farm to 143 foreign nationals, including children,” who were displaced during “xenophobic attacks” by South African blacks upon other black illegal immigrants from central Africa.

http://newobserveronline.com/south-african-leftists-driven-off-farm-by-refugees/

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1451/03/1451033522744.jpg

Spectrism
25th December 2015, 06:18 AM
Niggers are like rabid dogs biting the hands that feed them. Leftist liberal whites and niggers.... good combination.

palani
25th December 2015, 06:52 AM
Don't be an idiot. Its' not just the blacks. You give your employees free donuts and pretty soon they are complaining about the quality of the free donuts ... or they didn't get enough.

As far as I can tell the best Democratic principles were at work here. The refugees took a vote and the owners lost. Isn't that a basic precept of democracy ... the rights of the few can be overcome by the vote of the majority?

Celebrate private property and the 2nd amendment. These are the only things keeping a democrat from moving in with you.

Spectrism
25th December 2015, 07:27 AM
Don't be an idiot. Its' not just the blacks. You give your employees free donuts and pretty soon they are complaining about the quality of the free donuts ... or they didn't get enough.

As far as I can tell the best Democratic principles were at work here. The refugees took a vote and the owners lost. Isn't that a basic precept of democracy ... the rights of the few can be overcome by the vote of the majority?

Celebrate private property and the 2nd amendment. These are the only things keeping a democrat from moving in with you.

Wrong. My size 12 boot that would kick their asses out their throats is one thing. My respect for rights of individuals as as well as my own and my desire to protect my family would keep me from becoming the victims that these morons made themselves. If there are too many for my boot, I will use more effective means.

palani
25th December 2015, 07:40 AM
my desire to protect my family would keep me from becoming the victims that these morons made themselves

Ah. I see you cast your role into that of the 'owner'. Reality is ... YOU are the refugee [should you decide to participate in the Ponzi scheme set up by your society].

So is that boot going to fit your own a$$?

Spectrism
25th December 2015, 09:51 AM
Ah. I see you cast your role into that of the 'owner'. Reality is ... YOU are the refugee [should you decide to participate in the Ponzi scheme set up by your society].

So is that boot going to fit your own a$$?

No... but it would likely fit yours.

Twisted Titan
25th December 2015, 10:51 AM
https://youtu.be/Y8htpob_WU0

Guess they didnt read the 29th scroll

palani
25th December 2015, 12:40 PM
it would likely fit yours.
Observation befitting a jack booted thugh.

Spectrism
25th December 2015, 12:46 PM
Observation befitting a jack booted thugh.

No. Simply an ass-kicker when the ass sticks his nose where it should not be.

palani
25th December 2015, 01:41 PM
Simply an ass-kicker
Violence begets violence. Shame you haven't learned this yet in your declining years.

Shami-Amourae
25th December 2015, 01:56 PM
Violence begets violence. Shame you haven't learned this yet in your declining years.

Not everyone shares your values.

Many will kill you if you don't kill them first.

Cebu_4_2
25th December 2015, 02:50 PM
Not everyone shares your values.

Many will kill you if you don't kill them first.

And many will die... - Unknown

Spectrism
25th December 2015, 07:35 PM

If I need to resort to violence, I will see that there is no more begetting and that it will be finished.

palani
26th December 2015, 02:57 AM
I need to resort to violence

You are where you are by the law of your being.

Wise men are instructed by reason;
Men of less understanding, by experience;
--->The most ignorant, by necessity;
The beasts by nature.
Letters to Atticus[?], Marcus Tullius Cicero

Spectrism
26th December 2015, 05:59 AM
You are where you are by the law of your being.

Wise men are instructed by reason;
Men of less understanding, by experience;
--->The most ignorant, by necessity;
The beasts by nature.
Letters to Atticus[?], Marcus Tullius Cicero

A fool does not reckon his needs, but a wise man prepares and responds.
-Spectrism

palani
26th December 2015, 06:20 AM
A fool does not reckon his needs, but a wise man prepares and responds.
-Spectrism

A wise man fears, and departs from evil: but the fool rages, and is confident. Proverbs 14:16

"He who will not be ruled by the rudder must be ruled by the rock."

Spectrism
26th December 2015, 07:42 AM
A wise man fears, and departs from evil: but the fool rages, and is confident. Proverbs 14:16

"He who will not be ruled by the rudder must be ruled by the rock."

A foolish man is constantly in fear because he surrounds himself with evil. The man of understanding fears God with awesome respect. The regenerated man does not fear evil because his trust is in Messiah.