PDA

View Full Version : Good luck in winning your $900'000'000...... V

Ponce
9th January 2016, 05:57 PM
If you win it then do as I would do.........rent a WHOLE hotel for everyone at this site.....free food, free drinks and free women... almost forgot, and free transport........and lets have a hell of a party.

Anyway guys...........GOOD LUCK.

v

Cebu_4_2
9th January 2016, 06:00 PM
I just want a new set of tires for my car.

If I win I would get a pair of shoes too.

I don't need or want much. Much would be given away to ruin other peoples life because of greed. Watch them burn out while I have new shoes and a set of tires.

midnight rambler
9th January 2016, 07:05 PM
Odds are 1 in 292,201,338.

Yeah, I bought a couple for entertainment purposes, of course I'm hoping to entertain my friends as well. lol

Ponce
9th January 2016, 07:12 PM
Well guys, you already won the LOTTO........I am here with you :) ...... out of seven billion people what are the adds of that, you should be very honored and happy with my presence...... one second .....let me wipe the shit off my mouth, it stinks.

By the way Cebu?...and many will die is still on, the general public are still blind to it....

V

cheka.
9th January 2016, 08:03 PM
Odds are 1 in 292,201,338.

Yeah, I bought a couple for entertainment purposes, of course I'm hoping to entertain my friends as well. lol

nobody is buying one (or two) of each number combo? wtf?

Ponce
9th January 2016, 08:27 PM
WINNERS............. 32, 16, 19, 57, 34, and powerball number 13 …

Publico
9th January 2016, 08:53 PM
Didn't win tonight. Hoping it rolls over to Wednesday (my birthday). Could do a lot of things with $1.5 billion like buy the houses next door to people I don't like. Then renting them out to biker gangs and making them prisoner halfway houses.

midnight rambler
9th January 2016, 08:53 PM
I was not entertained in the least.

Ponce
9th January 2016, 09:39 PM
To tell you the truth I really don't need the money.....but rather the fun that I would have with the money ......1- give all thouse around me a new car and a couple of houses 2- a anti Zionist radio station to educate the American about the meaning of anti Semite and so on....3- a Cuban cook ( I missed it)...4- send 10 Palestinians to college (attorney, Dr and bussines) 5- make my home bigger (maid and cook)...We can all dream zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

V

Glass
9th January 2016, 09:54 PM
washing machine?

900 mil is a big number. Is that a national lottery or a state one? I think you guys have some lotto's that are a couple states combined. Shame you can't buy a ticket if youre not in the US.

Since the advent of the internet I expected global lotteries to be common but hasn't been one yet. Even regular sport betting took a very long time to get any internet traction. Can you gamble in other countries using the sports bet sites?

Twisted Titan
10th January 2016, 03:58 AM
I would finsh what the Hunts couldn't.

messianicdruid
10th January 2016, 08:08 AM
I would finish what the Hunts couldn't.

I think that would do us all a lot of good. All physical, no paper!

But what about security?

Glass
13th January 2016, 03:05 PM
Seems that they have just changed the rules of the Lotto and Aussies can buy tickets in the US Powerball, except the web site selling the tickets has crashed so we can't.... for this one anyways. Dang.

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2016, 03:49 PM
It's only 1.5 Billion anyways... Trump change again.

Glass
13th January 2016, 03:50 PM
I'm still trying. a few hours to go.

Trumps change is good enough for me.

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2016, 04:33 PM
I'm still trying. a few hours to go.

Trumps change is good enough for me.

I figure I could squeak by on half the winnings after tax. If I can score a set of tires and a pair of shoes I would consider myself a big winner.

Glass
13th January 2016, 05:10 PM
boots for the car and boots for you. Throw those dice. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

Meanwhile I got as far as being able to select some tickets, I chose 4 or 5 plays. I cant remember. Came out to about $56 in aussie. Quite expensive per play. Anyway thats as far as I got. Went to check out. Site crashed and is still overloaded. Haven't been able to get back in since.

Interesting situation with that knid of jackpot. You could win the lot or end up sharing it with a hundred other winners. Still you could turn everyone in your family into millionaires

ahhh... web site is back. BRB. damn.. so close.

Ponce
13th January 2016, 05:37 PM
Even I have gone (more) crazy.... I got 50 tickets...... you don't get, if you don't play.

V

Glass
13th January 2016, 05:40 PM
Even I have gone (more) crazy.... I got 50 tickets...... you don't get, if you don't play.

V

Got to be in it to win it. Still waiting for the web site to load. It comes up now and then but you cant get to the payment stage.

They say it's going to be $2 billion or close to it. In our funny money that comes out at $2.8 billion.

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2016, 05:51 PM
1.5 far as I can tell. This is when you play the local for less and have a better chance.

Glass
13th January 2016, 07:07 PM
well I don't think I managed to get any tickets.

It does seem that they took my money though but could not or did not process the tickets. Ended up with a credit. I don't think it's refundable either so..... will have to see about that.

There seems to be some confusion being put out by some lotto vendors that this Aussie site selling US lotto tickets is not actualy selling tickets but selling odds on what numbers will be drawn. So a kind of parrallel competition. Not sure how true that is. The site says it's like playing the "underlying Lottery" and they say the payout would be the same as a US winner.

Anyway. good luck to someone. I hope it gives them a good life

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2016, 07:12 PM
well I don't think I managed to get any tickets.

It does seem that they took my money though but could not or did not process the tickets. Ended up with a credit. I don't think it's refundable either so..... will have to see about that.

There seems to be some confusion being put out by some lotto vendors that this Aussie site selling US lotto tickets is not actualy selling tickets but selling odds on what numbers will be drawn. So a kind of parrallel competition. Not sure how true that is. The site says it's like playing the "underlying Lottery" and they say the payout would be the same as a US winner.

Anyway. good luck to someone. I hope it gives them a good life

I seriously would poison you with a million. The life change will put you to the coals. I just want tires and shoes.

Glass
13th January 2016, 07:16 PM
ok well I think I did my dough. account balance went to zero and nothing to show for it. Will have to wait a while and see if things settle down. Maybe then I can view what the transaction looked like.

the site is not selling tickets to the actual draw but wagers on tickets. I think if someone hit the numbers it would bankrupt this outfit and probably the State Government that underwrites it.

I think these guys are being very devious in the way they represent themselves.

Publico
13th January 2016, 08:17 PM
Matched the Powerball #10 four times winning $16 plus as one of the tickets had the Powerplay option.

Here's to hoping the jackpot rolls over again.

Glass
13th January 2016, 09:55 PM
so at least 1 winner from California - Chino Hills. 7-11.

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2016, 10:18 PM
so at least 1 winner from California - Chino Hills. 7-11.

Probably lost the ticket too.

Glass
14th January 2016, 12:11 AM
Up to 3 winners now. Cali, Florida and Tennesee.