PDA

View Full Version : Gov't employee brags about stealing land

JohnQPublic
19th January 2016, 02:08 PM
Gov't employee brags about stealing land

https://youtu.be/7jeLi14p-KU

mick silver
19th January 2016, 02:13 PM
john john why post silly stuff like this you know dam well the folks working in the government would not steal nothing are harm anyone .................................................. .................................................. ......................Such disgusting words from one DISGUSTING organization‼️

palani
19th January 2016, 03:31 PM
Quite a party those folks were having.

Problem with government owning land is it gives invaders motivation to invade. In law the conqueror gets public lands, public buildings and papers. Privately held lands remain private.

By my way of thinking this means that government should have title to very little land .. if only as a protection to avoid giving motivation to any mercenary invaders.

midnight rambler
19th January 2016, 05:51 PM
In this clip, the woman brags about how they wrestled a $40 million mine located in the park for $2.5 million dollars from two "little guys that had been in the 2nd World War" (their words, not mine). She continues, "which I stole the money from Washington to acquire it. "

TRANSLATION: Fuck them! We state collectivists deserve it far more than those "two old little people" do! And by whatever means necessary we shall fuck them out of their property.

palani
19th January 2016, 05:53 PM
Government is taking and selling the land to foriegn interests.
In simple words .. which you are incapable of understanding ... publicly held lands are subject to seizure by invading armies.

I am talking military conquest coupled with large quantities of BOOTY!!!!

Minimum government is desirable because there is fewer spoils to divide.