PDA

View Full Version : Better learn how to fight when they disarm you. Refugee visitors must be protected.

ximmy
21st January 2016, 01:03 PM
Refugees aren't safe around your guns America.

Americans must be disarmed so migrants can come and touch your women without fear of being shot.

In European lands refugees may touch women without fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLBONWFYfwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_8tvr-JxE8

Obama sending refugees to more safe areas of america.
Accepted but not welcomed: Refugees face difficulties as moved to troubled US areas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LFYcWab0E

Published on Jan 19, 2016
The US President has recently authorised $70 mln in funds for a nationwide refugee programme & refugees from the Middle East (Syria) as well. However, half of the States refuse to accept refugees. Asylum seekers who still arrive in the USA are being resettled in economically troubled parts of the country, to give a boost to those regions.

Cebu_4_2
21st January 2016, 01:46 PM
The giy in the first video did some good ass kicking. No one tried to help him at all, that's really messed up.

EE_
21st January 2016, 01:55 PM
Love the first video! The dude in the red jacket can fight.

EE_
21st January 2016, 01:56 PM
The giy in the first video did some good ass kicking. No one tried to help him at all, that's really messed up.

Two of them spooks towered over him.

horseshoe3
21st January 2016, 03:59 PM
I'm thinking the first vid is staged. When the second pair has a chance to gang up on him, they don't. That's not very black of them. The tall guy lets the girl keep him at bay with one hand. After the guy in the red coat takes down all four of them the first time around, they take turns getting up and one is conveniently ready to fight again just as another goes down.

collector
21st January 2016, 04:04 PM

That's the first thing I noticed too - all the "refugee's buddies" came forward to help but after seeing 5 on 1, no one stepped in to help the guy (or his woman) out. ...pitiful

singular_me
21st January 2016, 04:05 PM
very likely the black migrants said something with a sexual connotation to the woman that prompted white guy to react right away.

ps: horseshoe3 makes a solid point though

ximmy
21st January 2016, 04:43 PM
very likely the black migrants said something with a sexual connotation to the woman that prompted white guy to react right away.

ps: horseshoe3 makes a solid point though

That happened to me and two girl friends at a music festival in Los Angeles years ago. Two dark guys came up and started touching our hair, we got pissed too but what could we do?

Jewboo
21st January 2016, 04:52 PM
I'm thinking the first vid is staged. When the second pair has a chance to gang up on him, they don't. That's not very black of them. The tall guy lets the girl keep him at bay with one hand. After the guy in the red coat takes down all four of them the first time around, they take turns getting up and one is conveniently ready to fight again just as another goes down.

Comments at Youtube most say it is staged.

Cebu_4_2
21st January 2016, 05:00 PM
Could be fake, could be real. If real more people need to know how to defend themselves and others without guns.

madfranks
21st January 2016, 05:08 PM
Totally staged. Tall guy in blue was throwing punches over the other guys head, lol.

EE_
21st January 2016, 06:54 PM
Totally staged. Tall guy in blue was throwing punches over the other guys head, lol.

Certainly sounded like he landed a good punch to the jaw at 20 seconds. Check it again.

Cebu_4_2
21st January 2016, 07:12 PM

Could be the shitskins have no clue? I do not discount this as fake at all.

singular_me
21st January 2016, 07:50 PM
That happened to me and two girl friends at a music festival in Los Angeles years ago. Two dark guys came up and started touching our hair, we got pissed too but what could we do?

I hear you, being 3 women together isnt a protection anymore. unless you are in serious trouble, intervention is unlikely. I have noticed that a few times in my life.

Jewboo
21st January 2016, 08:02 PM

Fast-forward to 2016: Ximmy now conceal-carries a .357 revolver.

http://yoursmiles.org/bsmile/girls/b0850.gif
I shot him because