PDA

View Full Version : To one and all..........from me............V

Ponce
24th January 2016, 07:22 PM
Sorry if I sound anti American but I AM anti government......I still remember while in Cuba, in the old days, where anything made in America and owning one was like owning gold.......I joined the US army in 59 because I wanted to be one of the best and then joined another group because I wanted to be the best of the best. I always heard about "The Ugly American" and I am sorry to say that little by little I learned what others meant by that.........sorry, can't write anymore, to pissed off.

V

EE_
24th January 2016, 07:26 PM
Here's another Cuban that wanted to be the best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-vG_TdOT4

cheka.
24th January 2016, 07:33 PM
Sorry if I sound anti American but I AM anti government......I still remember while in Cuba, in the old days, where anything made in America and owning one was like owning gold.......I joined the US army in 59 because I wanted to be one of the best and then joined another group because I wanted to be the best of the best. I always heard about "The Ugly American" and I am sorry to say that little by little I learned what others meant by that.........sorry, can't write anymore, to pissed off.

V

don't feel bad. anyone that isn't pissed off is a dangerous enemy (the ignorant, the corrupt, the statists, etc)

palani
25th January 2016, 03:28 AM
anyone that isn't pissed off

Confusion says: "Far better to be pissed off than pissed on"