PDA

View Full Version : Wakey Wakey!!!!

palani
25th February 2016, 02:10 PM
Not that this impacts me. My legal notice went out to all political office holders around the time 'bama took his first two oaths (remember .. one got screwed up so a 2nd was required) .. and nobody took me up on the oath and bond thing. Too bad because silence is an acceptance and it would be interesting to bring up the topic in court some time (when I don't have to rise for the honor of the jury).

http://www.coloradogold.com/
[first article under DON'S COLUMN]

Obama

Author: Don Stott | Publish Date: 02/24/2016

In a country where we take notice of many facets of our public figures' lives, doesn't it seem odd that there's so little we know about our current president, Barack Hussein Obama?

For example, we know that the wife of Andrew Jackson smoked a corn cob pipe, and was accused of adultery; Abe Lincoln never went to school; Jack Kennedy wore a back brace, and Harry Truman played the piano.
As Americans, we enjoy knowing details about our newsmakers, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president.

It's interesting that no one who ever dated him has shown up. The charisma that caused women to be drawn to him so strongly during his campaign, certainly would, in the normal course of events, lead some lady to come forward, if only to garner some attention for herself. We all know about JFK's magnetism and adultery, that McCain was no monk at the Hanoi Hilton, and quite a few details about Palin's courtship, and even her athletic prowess, Joe Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton, we all know about their heart problems. Certainly Bill Clinton's exploits before and during his White House years, are well known. That's why it's so odd that not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy...," or "What a great dancer..."

Ever wonder why no one has ever come forward from President Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc? Not one person has ever come forward from his past. George Stephanopoulos of ABC News, said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom, ate in the same cafeteria, or made impromptu speeches on campus? Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

He is such a great orator, at least with a teleprompter, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? Why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia, and who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia, ever."

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, Class of '83 Political Science, and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook, and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia .

Clint Eastwood , at his Republican National Convention speech, labeled President Barack Obama, a “hoax.”....“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people . ”

FOUR (4) Simple questions from an attorney :

1. In 1961, people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the
Obama birth certificate state he is "African-American," when the
term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released, lists Obama's
birth as August 4, 1961, and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his
father. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that
his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born
in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that
Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after
Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could
Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist ?
Until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British
East Africa Protectorate".

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed
place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were
called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity
Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological
Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this
particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961,
if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978.

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states
how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math
genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth
certificate," says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama
was born. That should have put his father's date of birth
approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without
a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book; one that
hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals…to verify that
WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3
year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his
father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean
that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to
satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Very truly yours,

RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston, NJ 07039

Joshua01
25th February 2016, 02:11 PM
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND A.public = 'yes'' at line 1

Is it just me?

http://www.coloradogold.com/post.php

palani
25th February 2016, 02:13 PM
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND A.public = 'yes'' at line 1

Is it just me?

http://www.coloradogold.com/post.php

fixed

osoab
25th February 2016, 02:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-apuwaYx7I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-apuwaYx7I