PDA

View Full Version : Which Would Be Better?

hoarder
10th March 2016, 10:35 AM
Which Would Be Better to have in the White House? An overt Jew or a covert Jew?

I believe all the Presidential candidates are Jews. As far as I know, Bernie Sanders is the only overt Jew. Never mind that most of the POTUS in the last century have been covert Jews, but if Sanders got elected he would be touted as the "First Jewish President", since he would be the first overtly Jewish President.

Personally, I think Sanders would be the best choice simply because of the accountability of being overtly Jewish. Any of the others would do more damage because said damage could not be attributed to "the Jews".

cheka.
10th March 2016, 10:51 AM
the awakening re duals is growing on its own

imo trump is best - it sends the FU message. all others send the statist message...thank you sir may i have another

Shami-Amourae
10th March 2016, 10:53 AM
This is Globalism versus Nationalism and Trump is the only Nationalist.

That's why all the Globalist forces (enemies of America) are uniting to stop him.

hoarder
10th March 2016, 11:04 AM
the awakening re duals is growing on its own

imo trump is best - it sends the FU message. all others send the statist message...thank you sir may i have anotherVoters don't send messages, mass media and Diebold do.

This is Globalism versus Nationalism and Trump is the only Nationalist.

That's why all the Globalist forces (enemies of America) are uniting to stop him.Trump plays the Nationalist role. It's what he would do after getting elected that worries me.