PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone care for the Jew Yolk accent?

Cebu_4_2
14th March 2016, 03:51 PM
I detest it to the max. Saw a couple video clips and as soon as that accent kicks in I shut them down. Same thing when I used to watch the televitz.

Now as bad as it hurt I watched some clips of jewney Sanders. I didn't even hear what he said because of that accent. I'm unsure what people think of the accent is why I ask.

To me it is so bad that if New Yorker Donald Trump sported that accent I would detest him. Definetely not vote for anyone.

Shami-Amourae
14th March 2016, 04:00 PM
I really don't care. My only issue is when I need subtitles for someone who is supposedly speaking English.

Ponce
14th March 2016, 04:14 PM
Hahahahahhahahhm, hey shami? I talk like I write.........with a Cuban accent lollllllllll.......you are lucky that you don't know me :)

V

palani
14th March 2016, 04:42 PM
you are lucky that you don't know me :)

V

Stay thirsty, my friend.

hoarder
14th March 2016, 04:57 PM
It's funny when you watch Western movies and all the actors talk like they're from jew yawk. I must be the only one who notices. When you have a bite that angles up towards your ears like a rat, it's hard to roll your tongue against the underside of your upper molars to make the "R" sound. Other minorities also have a problem sounding the "R" because their bite is just too damn wide for their tongues to contact upper molars on both sides.
The only other place they don't pronounce the letter "R" in the US is New Awleans, Louisiana or simply "N'Ollins".
The letter "R" is an Anglo Saxon thing. I never understood why the Germans pronounced the letter "R" the Arabic way. Maybe the Jews trained them.

mick silver
15th March 2016, 03:45 PM
lay off my Western movies that the ony thing I have left are the old john wayne and clint eastwood movies

hoarder
15th March 2016, 04:50 PM
lay off my Western movies that the ony thing I have left are the old john wayne and clint eastwood moviesClint Eastwood isn't a Jew.