PDA

View Full Version : negro fatigue

cheka.
20th March 2016, 06:48 PM
interesting this poster is BANNED from niggermania....wtf

still, the growing negro fatigue is a symptom of the age-old jewish achilles heel -- the overreach. they always ALWAYS plant the seeds of their own destruction do to their unchecked greed and hubris

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?86028-Negro-Fatigue

For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

Some thought that what W.E.B. Du Bois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame “white privilege.”

But since 1965, when the elites opened America’s doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India–people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected”–have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black “youths” are committing half the country’s violent crime–crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of culture, or white privilege, or racism. The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different. They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

Our rulers don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

The elites explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.////
Niggers are creating niggermaniacs wherever niggers are.

Tumbleweed
21st March 2016, 05:39 AM

woodman
21st March 2016, 06:14 AM

I didn't see where he pointed out the Jews, although he rightly should have. Cheka mentioned the Jewish over reach in his opening statement. This was some very fine writing, by the way. The only fault I can find is where he ascribes the situation to the 'misunderstanding' of our rulers:

"Our rulers don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them."

As if they don't understand the situation. They certainly understand. Their intent is to destroy us, not lift up the black man. It's in the Protocols. Blacks are only the tool with which to annihilate us.

"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ... In America, we will aim for subtle victory.While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."----Israel Cohen

StreetsOfGold
21st March 2016, 06:23 AM
[QUOTE=woodman;823834]I didn't see where he pointed out the Jews, although he rightly should have. Cheka mentioned the Jewish over reach in his opening statement. This was some very fine writing, by the way. The only fault I can find is where he ascribes the situation to the 'misunderstanding' of our rulers:/QUOTE]

Our "rulers", the Jesuits
Cheka has been "JesuTWITED" (< eating up the propaganda slop put out BY the Jesuits) he thinks some ethnicity is responsible in for the world's woe instead of the oldest and richest (follow the money) government on the face of the earth, Vatican city
Silly fool

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8132&d=1458143499

singular_me
21st March 2016, 06:36 AM
this is pure BS... what the article doesnt say: here is the price for ENSLAVING people, you STUPID, now you are completely ALIENATED...

dont relate to another race? LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Sure it is all about the jews... but the problem is that every race has enslaved and been enslaved, and now all races are trying to pull the blanket, succumbing victimhood. When china will crash down, the negro problem will look pale in comparison. Soon it will be all the fault of the chinese... then what will the smarter whites do/say when losing their jobs to robotics?

Get real... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY (valid for ALL races alike)

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements.
meanwhile, the intelligent and smart whites are pouring $12-15BN into AI weaponry.... another proof that this article is ABSOLUTE divide and conquer pure BS. One thing is certain is that tribes wont initiate MAJESTIC doomsday.

people who believe this article are as much asleep at the wheel as the sheeple which they blame for the world state of affairs

one advice: try some "plant medicine" before it is too late to expand your consciousness

Tumbleweed
21st March 2016, 07:03 AM
I didn't see where he pointed out the Jews, although he rightly should have. Cheka mentioned the Jewish over reach in his opening statement. This was some very fine writing, by the way. The only fault I can find is where he ascribes the situation to the 'misunderstanding' of our rulers:

"Our rulers don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them."

As if they don't understand the situation. They certainly understand. Their intent is to destroy us, not lift up the black man. It's in the Protocols. Blacks are only the tool with which to annihilate us.

"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ... In America, we will aim for subtle victory.While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."----Israel Cohen

I did misread cheka's post but thought she may have mentioned Jews in another post. I looked through her other posts on the forum and couldn't find anything that could have gotten her banned. It was a very good article and had a lot of thanks attached to it. I deleted my earlier post when I saw that it was in error.

madfranks
21st March 2016, 07:57 AM
I don't care that the writer of that essay didn't mention Jews; it's a great article anyway.

cheka.
21st March 2016, 10:54 AM
so the duals that are funding the protests, encouraging violent attacks on non-blacks, inciting the nigs through all of their media, etc...HAVE to know that the non-blacks are fed up with the nigs. yet the duals continue pushing the same shit

my question is, are they pleased that non-blacks are rising up against the nigs? or is their program going to hell...but they are continuing with it anyway...in effect, doubling down. US whites, mexicans, far easterners, mid easterners -- all are sick and tired of the nigs..and are starting to push back -- the pc bullshit is fading fast

help me understand what the duals' game is

midnight rambler
21st March 2016, 11:04 AM
so the duals that are funding the protests, encouraging violent attacks on non-blacks, inciting the nigs through all of their media, etc...HAVE to know that the non-blacks are fed up with the nigs. yet the duals continue pushing the same shit

my question is, are they pleased that non-blacks are rising up against the nigs? or is their program going to hell...but they are continuing with it anyway...in effect, doubling down. US whites, mexicans, far easterners, mid easterners -- all are sick and tired of the nigs..and are starting to push back -- the pc bullshit is fading fast

Simply put, Ordo Ab Chao

ximmy
21st March 2016, 12:41 PM
Great article. Watch for even more separation of races and cultures in the coming years as people wake up to the multicultural lie.

woodman
21st March 2016, 01:45 PM

I've been wondering the same thing myself. They certainly are students of the human psyche. I am sure they have followed things to their logical conclusion. There is something I am missing. Then again, maybe for all their supposed superiority, they are just children banging on the side of the machine to try to influence it's workings. Monkeys with matches.

PatColo
21st March 2016, 10:38 PM
I've been wondering the same thing myself. They certainly are students of the human psyche. I am sure they have followed things to their logical conclusion. There is something I am missing. Then again, maybe for all their supposed superiority, they are just children banging on the side of the machine to try to influence it's workings. Monkeys with matches.

they ARE pleased non-blacks are rising up against blacks (or any race culture against any 'competing' race/culture)... their plan is going according to plan! their MO is divide & rule... they want anything BUT a harmonious/cohesive society... that's not in their best interest.

PC is a gag-mechanism; peeps censor themselves for fear of being un-PC. They even censor their own thoughts... so this buys djooz time to keep flooding white countries with more non-white invaders, as the victim (white) populations censor their objections. :( But as everyone hereabouts can see, that PC game is coming to an end, whites are fast "waking up" (<< I'm starting to hate that "waking up" cliche, but what else can we call it? :|~), esp with the joo-orchestrated EU invasion, and the ongoing open US borders.

Neuro
22nd March 2016, 02:12 AM
I don't care that the writer of that essay didn't mention Jews; it's a great article anyway.
Just replace "White elite" with "Jews" and it is a home run!

Tumbleweed
22nd March 2016, 03:54 AM
I'm guessing new south girl didn't get banned for posting that article because another poster had put it in another thread and hasn't been banned. This is the link to where NiggerLeave posted it and there's a link to where he found it.

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?85964-TV-exec-on-Al-Sharpton-quot-Give-him-50-000-and-a-bucket-of-chicken-and-we%92re-good-quot

She must have done something else to piss a moderator off. To bad because she had made some good posts.