PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially ending my support for Donald Trump

EE_
1st April 2016, 05:26 AM
This is not an April fools joke.
I had hoped Trump might have racked up the delegates needed by now, to put the slimy Canadian Cuban away. It's a sure thing now, he won't.
Trump has no chance to get the nomination.
I no longer have any hope for justice and fairness in such a criminal corrupt system, where lies are acceptable.
At this point, I will only hope for the worse for this country...hopefully pushing Americans to revolution.
Since the RNC establishment will get their way, the best outcome is for them to get their establishment candidate Hillary.
I also hope Trump will use any time left to out the criminals and their corruption to the American people.
I will do my part to appeal to anyone that will listen, to not take part in the political process and to just stay home instead of voting.
Let it burn!

Ares
1st April 2016, 05:29 AM
I had hoped Trump might have racked up the delegates needed by now, to put the slimy Canadian Cuban away. It's a sure thing now, he won't.
I no longer have any hope for justice and fairness in such a criminal corrupt system, where lies are acceptable.
At this point, I will only hope for the worse for this country...hopefully pushing Americans to revolution.
Since the RNC establishment will get their way, the best outcome is for them to get their establishment candidate Hillary.
I also hope Trump will use any time left to out the criminals and their corruption to the American people.
I will do my part to appeal to anyone that will listen, to not take part in the political process and to just stay home instead of voting.
Let it burn!

Welcome to the club. I rescinded my voter registration in 2008 after the RNC fucked over Ron Paul. I've been a non-consenting participant to this collapsing system ever since. If Trump were to win the nomination I would of considered registering again to vote, but like you said, it's not looking to go that way.

Cruzman Sachs for the win!!

EE_
1st April 2016, 06:10 AM
Welcome to the club. I rescinded my voter registration in 2008 after the RNC fucked over Ron Paul. I've been a non-consenting participant to this collapsing system ever since. If Trump were to win the nomination I would of considered registering again to vote, but like you said, it's not looking to go that way.

Cruzman Sachs for the win!!

I'd rather have Hillary win. At least we'll know the republican party is dead, once and for all.

The down side is, Fox news will still exist and go on with their standard complaining about liberals. I just won't be watching.

Once this is over, I'll never tune in to anything Fox again.

I hope Trump's concession speech includes blaming the RNC for her victory, as he walks out of the convention with all his delegates and supporters. It's the only right thing for him to do.

Add: Trump should have stayed with his first answer on abortion. He was right to say, if it is against the law and considered murder, women should be punished for breaking the law and committing murder.

Maybe Trump should announce a new policy, since it is the view of the republican party to not punish women for breaking laws and committing murder...he should announce that all women will now be exempt from all laws no matter what they are. Only men shall be punished.

Spectrism
1st April 2016, 06:20 AM
premature

EE_
1st April 2016, 06:25 AM
premature

It's time to be realistic...you should try it too.

Ares
1st April 2016, 06:27 AM
I'd rather have Hillary win. At least we'll know the republican party is dead, once and for all.

The down side is, Fox news will still exist and go on with their standard complaining about liberals. I just won't be watching.

Once this is over, I'll never tune in to anything Fox again.

I hope Trump's concession speech includes blaming the RNC for her victory, as he walks out of the convention with all his delegates and supporters. It's the only right thing for him to do.

Add: Trump should have stayed with his first answer on abortion. He was right to say, if it is against the law and considered murder, women should be punished for breaking the law and committing murder.

Maybe Trump should announce a new policy, since it is the view of the republican party to not punish women for breaking laws and committing murder...he should announce that all women will now be exempt from all laws no matter what they are. Only men shall be punished.

The correct answer in all honesty should of been, both the woman and the doctor performing the abortion should be punished. Drug use is against the law don't we punish the dealer and the user if they break it?

It was a bullshit question to begin with, it ultimately boils down to the jury to punish anyone, or no one for breaking the law.

Glass
1st April 2016, 06:31 AM
It isn't Trump you've lost confidence in. It's the process and the machine . I'm disappointed to hear you say that about discouraging people. Now is the time to double down. Either get them out for Trump or for Bernie. Anything to stop them voting for the other two.

How can the media barrage be overcome? Thats the strangle hold that needs to be broken.

I think this could be the last throw of the dice for the US. The worse case scenario will make the greatest pogroms of history look like childs play. It's that serious.

palani
1st April 2016, 06:34 AM
After someone makes the decision to occupy the vacant office (of president) you simply put a legal notice in the paper requesting anyone who wants to be part of your government to send an original bond with the oath subscribed on the reverse to you for approval. If they don't they occupy the office de facto. If they do you can anoint them with your approbation or not.

EE_
1st April 2016, 06:35 AM
Watch the blatant lies by this faggot liberal on MSNBC.
If Trump is such poor candidate against Hillary, you'd think that would want him to win the nomination. We know that's not true though.
He sits there with his rectum full of cum spewing nothing but lies. Lies are fair game now.

http://on.msnbc.com/1Uwmsij

EE_
1st April 2016, 06:40 AM
It isn't Trump you've lost confidence in. It's the process and the machine . I'm disappointed to hear you say that about discouraging people. Now is the time to double down. Either get them out for Trump or for Bernie. Anything to stop them voting for the other two.

How can the media barrage be overcome? Thats the strangle hold that needs to be broken.

I think this could be the last throw of the dice for the US. The worse case scenario will make the greatest pogroms of history look like childs play. It's that serious.

Trump was our last hope for cleaning out rats like Cruz, out of government. You know he is for real by the effort and money spent to take him down.
How can you compete with the global elite and their billions they are throwing at Trump. It's a done deal.
I have nothing but anger left and I hope many here will spread the word to anyone and everyone to cancel their voter registration once their nominee has been chosen.

Neuro
1st April 2016, 07:34 AM
Meanwhile Hillary scolds Greenpeace girl for daring her to pledge she won't take contributions from big oil...
Clinton loses it when Greenpeace activist asks about her fossil fuel donors (VIDEO)
https://www.rt.com/usa/338014-clinton-fossil-fuels-donation/

Joshua01
1st April 2016, 09:29 AM
Trump was our last hope for cleaning out rats like Cruz, out of government. You know he is for real by the effort and money spent to take him down.
How can you compete with the global elite and their billions they are throwing at Trump. It's a done deal.
I have nothing but anger left and I hope many here will spread the word to anyone and everyone to cancel their voter registration once their nominee has been chosen.

You're falling right in line with the globalists. They've succeeded in removing yet another Trump supporter. Their plan is working to a tee. If you're done your done but don't whine about it (with all due respect) and blame Trump, blame your frustration on the system and the fact that there are many people who would choose to give up rather than fight against it.

EE_
1st April 2016, 10:21 AM
You're falling right in line with the globalists. They've succeeded in removing yet another Trump supporter. Their plan is working to a tee. If you're done your done but don't whine about it (with all due respect) and blame Trump, blame your frustration on the system and the fact that there are many people who would choose to give up rather than fight against it.

Oh no, I'm not whining and I'm not done fighting. I just know when I'm beaten.
I'll never stop fighting the criminals who are destroying this country. I'll be telling everyone to stop voting, because your vote doesn't count anyway.
I'll never stop exposing corruption where ever I see it. My battle is just beginning. Revolution is in order!

How Votes For Trump Could Become Delegates for Someone Else

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/01/us/politics/how-votes-for-trump-could-become-delegates-for-someone-else.html?_r=0

The republican party has offices in every county, in each state. If you have a grievance with the party, look up the party office in your county and do something about it. Protest, or whatever you see fit.

Shami-Amourae
1st April 2016, 11:00 AM
I'm supporting Trump still and will continue to.

If the RNC Jews hand over the nomination to someone else it just emboldens our position and justifications.

It will continue to radicalize White people.

The Jews want to break your spirits. Don't. The fact is we are winning. You don't give up when you are winning. You push forward.

If we weren't winning they wouldn't do such stupid/risky moves like this. You don't stand down when you're about to defeat an enemy. We can smell their fear. That should be a hint we are close to beating them.

Right now we should be educating Normie Republicans about Jewry and exposing the Jewlite. We must capitalize on this and make it blow up in their faces.

Joshua01
1st April 2016, 11:05 AM
Oh no, I'm not whining and I'm not done fighting. I just know when I'm beaten.
I'll never stop fighting the criminals who are destroying this country. I'll be telling everyone to stop voting, because your vote doesn't count anyway.
I'll never stop exposing corruption where ever I see it. My battle is just beginning. Revolution is in order!

How Votes For Trump Could Become Delegates for Someone Else

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/01/us/politics/how-votes-for-trump-could-become-delegates-for-someone-else.html?_r=0

The republican party has offices in every county, in each state. If you have a grievance with the party, look up the party office in your county and do something about it. Protest, or whatever you see fit.

Well, if you're talking about a shooting war then sign me up :)

Shami-Amourae
1st April 2016, 11:14 AM

If the election is stolen from Trump that chances of that increase; however, it probably won't happen until 40% of the average White man's income is going to food since most of their money is going to taxes to pay for welfare for the 3rd world invading armies. It's likely there will be a financial collapse during the next presidency, so if the election is stolen from Trump, and some hack everyone hates like Clinton is in office, it's very plausible to see that scenario to go down since Clinton is a fucking shit leader and couldn't stop any serious revolt in America.

If the Jews had any common sense they'd actually let Trump win to blow off steam from Whitey. They think if they keep poking Whitey with a stick he'll continue to roll over and die. Whitey is backing up into a corner though. They don't know what they're getting themselves into. Historically Jews have always lost power since of their arrogance, and never ending ability to push their enemies to the point where their forced to use violence against them. They know how to get power, but are retarded at how to keep power.

White people are nice until we aren't.

EE_
1st April 2016, 12:04 PM

If the RNC Jews hand over the nomination to someone else it just emboldens our position and justifications.

It will continue to radicalize White people.

The Jews want to break your spirits. Don't. The fact is we are winning. You don't give up when you are winning. You push forward.

If we weren't winning they wouldn't do such stupid/risky moves like this. You don't stand down when you're about to defeat an enemy. We can smell their fear. That should be a hint we are close to beating them.

Right now we should be educating Normie Republicans about Jewry and exposing the Jewlite. We must capitalize on this and make it blow up in their faces.

You can bet these lobbyists, donors and special interests that are taking Trump down are mostly run by Jews.

Imagine how well Trump could have done if the party and Fox news were behind Trump, helping to refine him and teaching him party views on all their positions. Instead, they just let him hang out there, while they wait for missteps to crucify him.

All I keep hearing today, is how 99% of women hate Trump and how it may not be possible to overcome that. Too bad no one pulled the stats on all the voters in the primaries so far, to see the percentage of female voters. I watch his rallies and I see as many women as I do men.

Women hate Trump!, over and over and over....

EE_
1st April 2016, 12:09 PM

I think a nice cocktail party is in order!

Jewboo
1st April 2016, 06:11 PM
I no longer have any hope...

http://www.paraxeno.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/download2.jpg

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.121347061.3601/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u3.jpg

You are actually making progress EE.

:) there is Hope

steyr_m
1st April 2016, 06:20 PM
I'd rather have Hillary win.

A Hillary win = WW3

steyr_m
1st April 2016, 06:43 PM

Yep

Cebu_4_2
1st April 2016, 11:02 PM
Let it burn!

You got punched in the face and choose to cower until they go away instead of keeping your face clean. My my we can go anyway here... I will leave it to your defense. I choose to not get hit at all.

EE_
2nd April 2016, 01:48 AM
You got punched in the face and choose to cower until they go away instead of keeping your face clean. My my we can go anyway here... I will leave it to your defense. I choose to not get hit at all.

I don't cower for anyone. You will soon see, come to accept, that this race is over. Trump will not be the nominee. The republican party and the Hillary campaign (their owners) are absolutely giddy over the land mines Trump stepped on. Especially the abortion issue. Sad part is, I personally have no idea what the conservatives position is on this issue. Do they want their republican president to make abortion against the law, with no penalty to women?

What has been exposed to the world, what most of us know already...that this election is not about this country or the American people.
At this point, Trump should begin firing torpedo's at the party. It's time to hit them hard. Tell the people, his supporters, that the elite only care about their power. Everyone at their table is bought and paid for and only there to do their bidding.

An evil shadow has been cast over this country. The only hope of removing it will be by much bloodshed.

Glass
2nd April 2016, 01:59 AM
it could be a good time to find like minds, organize at the grass roots. More people are more engaged than ever. Even more than with Ron Paul. Trump is bringing critical mass awareness. Things don't need to be f'ing perfect before action happens. You just damn well grab it by the throat and run the shit out of it. Do you get what I am saying? America is not one man, it's 300+ million good people.

Neuro
2nd April 2016, 01:59 AM
He should tell his AIPAC speech was a joke!

EE_
2nd April 2016, 02:02 AM
Like I said, Trump should use his time left to torpedo the party. Rat them all out!

More Tricks=> Megyn Kelly Smears Donald Trump with Nasty Hand Picked Images During Anti-Trump Segment

Jim Hoft Apr 1st, 2016 7:14 am 164 Comments

The liberal media likes to portray Republicans as vile, nasty creatures in their reports and often uses angry photos of the Republican to subconsciously reinforce their argument.
The MSM would pull this trick often with former Vice President Dick Cheney.
dick cheney

FOX News host Megyn Kelly is now employing this technique in her reports on Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4JjuYWxQRU

Last night in her latest Trump-bashing segment the FOX News host ran nasty, angry pictures of Trump in the background.
megyn kelly trump

As The News Commenter said,

“Megyn Kelly and the people behind her production are out to get Donald Trump! There’s no other way to put it. Just look at the images they used in her segment with Rich Lowery and former senator Scott Brown. You don’t pick photos like these on accident.”

EE_
2nd April 2016, 02:07 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca0DS7JUUAElhNm.jpg

Glass
2nd April 2016, 04:28 AM
Trump should limit his license when appearing. No image, video, audio from this appearance used on another show same network or any show any other network.

Spectrism
2nd April 2016, 07:00 AM
Let it burn!

Trump was flawed from the start. He really is not that smart and goes into these interviews unprepared. He also thinks he is smart enough not to take advice. Pride is a major flaw.

BUT he is the closest we have to getting some things straight in this country.

So, why would you tuck your tail between your legs and cower away... and even advertise it?

There is hell coming to this land, but you are playing right into the games of the news media and the zio-controllers.

EE_
2nd April 2016, 07:06 AM
Trump was flawed from the start. He really is not that smart and goes into these interviews unprepared. He also thinks he is smart enough not to take advice. Pride is a major flaw.

BUT he is the closest we have to getting some things straight in this country.

So, why would you tuck your tail between your legs and cower away... and even advertise it?

There is hell coming to this land, but you are playing right into the games of the news media and the zio-controllers.

I didn't cower, I just moved on to doing my part in bringing the hell that's coming to this land.

It would have been better if I titled this thread "I'm officially ending my participation in this election"

I was one of the first, if not the first on this site, to support Trump. I was on it from day one when he announced his run. I knew he was for real for all the reasons I've told here. He is the only one running that can make real change. As I said from the beginning, I'm in it for the wall...anything else is a bonus. Having the election stolen from him is not a total loss. He has exposed the elite to the masses.

mick silver
2nd April 2016, 07:10 AM
if hell coming there nothing we can do but watch then clean it up once it over

Cebu_4_2
2nd April 2016, 07:10 AM
They wouldn't be fighting against him so damn hard if he had no chance. Wake up already.

EE_
2nd April 2016, 07:17 AM
They wouldn't be fighting against him so damn hard if he had no chance. Wake up already.

This is street fight. They are fighting hard now to put him away. Trump is down on one knee and they will continue punching until he's dead.
In the street, you don't let the other guy back up.

Spectrism
2nd April 2016, 07:47 AM
I didn't cower, I just moved on to doing my part in bringing the hell that's coming to this land.

It would have been better if I titled this thread "I'm officially ending my participation in this election"

I was one of the first, if not the first on this site, to support Trump. I was on it from day one when he announced his run. I knew he was for real for all the reasons I've told here. He is the only one running that can make real change. As I said from the beginning, I'm in it for the wall...anything else is a bonus. Having the election stolen from him is not a total loss. He has exposed the elite to the masses.

First in first out. Quick to jump, quick to run.

WTH does it mean: "I'm in it for the wall"?

And you think: "doing my part in bringing the hell that's coming to this land" is a good and smart thing? How does that make you different from the rest of the morons out there? Hell is coming onto this world anyway. What you are saying is you have no backbone and just want to go with the flow. A real stand up guy, eh?

Christians are to be salt and light... preventing and delaying the decay of this world. It is not fun to always be fighting, but that is the role of life. Life is always fighting entropy. Life brings order to a world that is predisposed to disorder.

EE_
2nd April 2016, 07:52 AM
First in first out. Quick to jump, quick to run.

WTH does it mean: "I'm in it for the wall"?

And you think: "doing my part in bringing the hell that's coming to this land" is a good and smart thing? How does that make you different from the rest of the morons out there? Hell is coming onto this world anyway. What you are saying is you have no backbone and just want to go with the flow. A real stand up guy, eh?

Christians are to be salt and light... preventing and delaying the decay of this world. It is not fun to always be fighting, but that is the role of life. Life is always fighting entropy. Life brings order to a world that is predisposed to disorder.

okay okay, I deserve some shit for this. I'll keep hoping just like you, and I'll be crushed in the end just like you too. It's hard to have faith in anything when corruption rules.

Spectrism
2nd April 2016, 08:12 AM
okay okay, I deserve some shit for this. I'll keep hoping just like you, and I'll be crushed in the end just like you too. It's hard to have faith in anything when corruption rules.

Yes you deserve some shit for being a quitter. Now get back on your horse and ride into the battle. I am not hoping in Trump so much that I will be crushed should things go bad. I put my faith in none other than Yashuah the Messiah. All else is bound to fail. But in this world we still fight. And that fight can take many forms. Yes- there will be a time of being absent- fighting by not showing up. But we are not there yet.

Trump is not the messiah. He is a flawed man. But we have no other with enough financial backing who can go forth to battle the devils running this country. We fight them by speaking the Truth. They use lies and deception in their fight. That is how you can easily identify who they are.

Never surrender to liars and deceivers.

mick silver
2nd April 2016, 08:24 AM
here you go ee ....The Second US Revolution is Starting
http://journal-neo.org/2016/03/27/the-second-us-revolution-is-starting/http://journal-neo.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/resize.jpg

mick silver
2nd April 2016, 09:46 AM
Unfortunately humanity will need to go through the gates of hell before things get better.

singular_me
2nd April 2016, 09:56 AM

nope, you do not realize that everything works in reverse... individuality is now bad, if you do not join a "goup fight" you are pro NWO. We are precisely in this mess because people have given their consent away to politicians who claimed to have all solutions since ever.

the choice is an illusion: individual sovereignty comes from within. Nobody can teach that to anybody, it is a self-discovery process. You are the master, the guru, the teacher and pupil... you are everything. Can you imagine such a premise taught to kids?

what says trump about this for example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3GsMRV24I

or this: statin drugs have killed 1 billion so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1bF98_8pUU

Glass
2nd April 2016, 10:32 AM
This makes for interesting reading:

Trump’s Third Act (Part of the Trump Persuasion Series)

This week the media is starting to realize that maybe Donald Trump has a chance of winning the presidency. Howard Kurtz is calling the turn (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2Ffxn.ws%2F1GnwigE&t=OWRkNTFhNDc5NmM5NzgzZDhjNWE2MDY0NjUwOWJlNzAyY2Yy OGQwYSw4alpTRUZnTA%3D%3D). You will see a lot more stories and opinions along those lines, assuming Trump’s numbers stay strong.
But here’s the fun part: How do you write a story about Trump beating expectations without mentioning that one observer loudly predicted it in August and provided lots of details for how Trump is doing it?
Do you think no one noticed this blog? :-)

Realistically, I don’t expect any professional journalists to say my Master Wizard Hypothesis (http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard) is credible. To do so would not be a good career move for them. And it would also require accepting the painful idea that Trump is smarter than the people who have been publicly calling him an idiot. So this is the perfect set-up for cognitive dissonance. I predict you will see some new explanations for Trump’s success that are truly bizarre. Look for some sort of weird conspiracy theory to emerge. We saw the same thing when Obama made his unexpected run to the White House. Some folks figured he must be a Muslim sleeper cell. You will see similar whacky stuff emerge about Trump.

But I doubt you will see the mainstream media write the history of this election as one that was predicted by a cartoonist with scary precision and lots of specific reasons. Don’t expect that to happen.

I am still predicting a Trump landslide in the general election, not a mere win. That should give me some distance from the rest of the pundit class while they try to adjust to the idea that Trump is competitive in this race. And it gives you a specific prediction to hold me to. I predict Trump gets at least 65% of the votes in the general election.

Here I remind new readers that I don’t know who would be the best president. I am not that smart. I write about Trump’s persuasion skills because I have never seen better. New readers should also know that I am a trained hypnotist and a lifetime student of influence in all its forms. So this is in my wheelhouse.

Full Blog here (http://blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion)

Further: How to spot a Wizard (http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard)

Down1
2nd April 2016, 10:45 AM
Trump back in the lead in WI.
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=13066

Cebu_4_2
2nd April 2016, 12:41 PM
This makes for interesting reading:

Trump’s Third Act (Part of the Trump Persuasion Series)

This week the media is starting to realize that maybe Donald Trump has a chance of winning the presidency. Howard Kurtz is calling the turn (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2Ffxn.ws%2F1GnwigE&t=OWRkNTFhNDc5NmM5NzgzZDhjNWE2MDY0NjUwOWJlNzAyY2Yy OGQwYSw4alpTRUZnTA%3D%3D). You will see a lot more stories and opinions along those lines, assuming Trump’s numbers stay strong.
But here’s the fun part: How do you write a story about Trump beating expectations without mentioning that one observer loudly predicted it in August and provided lots of details for how Trump is doing it?
Do you think no one noticed this blog? :-)

Realistically, I don’t expect any professional journalists to say my Master Wizard Hypothesis (http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard) is credible. To do so would not be a good career move for them. And it would also require accepting the painful idea that Trump is smarter than the people who have been publicly calling him an idiot. So this is the perfect set-up for cognitive dissonance. I predict you will see some new explanations for Trump’s success that are truly bizarre. Look for some sort of weird conspiracy theory to emerge. We saw the same thing when Obama made his unexpected run to the White House. Some folks figured he must be a Muslim sleeper cell. You will see similar whacky stuff emerge about Trump.

But I doubt you will see the mainstream media write the history of this election as one that was predicted by a cartoonist with scary precision and lots of specific reasons. Don’t expect that to happen.

I am still predicting a Trump landslide in the general election, not a mere win. That should give me some distance from the rest of the pundit class while they try to adjust to the idea that Trump is competitive in this race. And it gives you a specific prediction to hold me to. I predict Trump gets at least 65% of the votes in the general election.

Here I remind new readers that I don’t know who would be the best president. I am not that smart. I write about Trump’s persuasion skills because I have never seen better. New readers should also know that I am a trained hypnotist and a lifetime student of influence in all its forms. So this is in my wheelhouse.

Full Blog here (http://blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion)

Further: How to spot a Wizard (http://blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard)

Couldn't let that end at the bottom of the first page!

osoab
2nd April 2016, 12:44 PM
You're giving up this easily EE?

Cebu_4_2
2nd April 2016, 01:04 PM
Couldn't let that end at the bottom of the first page!

Continued for lazy people like me...

I am also a writer. And I have experience with movie scripts. And this is where I will blow your mind.

A movie script is almost always arranged in what the professionals call a three-act form. In this model, the protagonist always has some sort of life-changing event (such as suddenly becoming the frontrunner for president) in act one.

In act two, we see the protagonist living out the results of that change. In the Trump movie, we see a smiling candidate amassing popularity and defying the experts. Just like act two in any good movie. This is the calm before the storm.

At the end of the second act, nearly all movies follow the model where some unsolvable problem rears its head. The audience must feel that the protagonist can’t escape this problem. We know the movie is fiction, but we still feel the emotions of the actors. We love the feeling of the third act because it reminds us of our own unsolvable problems. The main difference is that the movie hero finds a way to solve the unsolvable. That solution is what makes it a movie. The audience needs to feel the third act tension followed by an unexpected solution in order to get the chemical rush of movie enjoyment.

Donald Trump, magnificent bastard, has created a three-act movie with an extraordinarily unsolvable problem : His immigration plan.

Experts and pundits will now tell you that Trump might win the nomination by being tough on illegal immigrants, but that same issue will sink him in the general election. That’s a third-act problem. Literally no one in the political pundit class can even suggest a possible way to deport 11 million illegal folks in a land of easy gun access. It seem impossible to do without major riots and bloodshed. Just like a good movie.

I am here to tell you that this movie set-up is intentional. That’s the part you don’t yet believe. Immigration was the perfect strategic lever for Trump. In the primaries it sucked all the attention out of the room and galvanized his base. In the general election, immigration will turn into an unsolvable third-act problem for Trump, as he planned.

Do you remember when Nelson Mandela went to jail? That’s a third act problem, and the perfect set-up for a movie ending.

Do you know the story of John McCain? He was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. That’s a third act problem, and the perfect set-up for running for president. That’s why we like war heroes such as Bush senior and Bob Dole. They have the third act built into their natural stories. Obama’s third act, obviously, was the country’s legacy of slavery. Timing doesn’t seem to matter as much as whether the story has a third act problem that the public recognizes by reflex. Once we recognize the movie form, we root for the hero, automatically. We have been trained by Hollywood to do that. You can’t turn it off in your mind. You can’t ignore it. If a candidate can wrap his or her personal story into a three-act form, that is the highest level of persuasion.

But Donald Trump did not have a natural three-act story. He was born advantaged and stayed that way. Sure, he emerged from bankruptcy, but that story is boring and sounds routine in 2015.

So Donald Trump created his own third act problem: Immigration.

Trump created that problem for himself because it has the special quality of a problem that Trump can solve. The problems one can’t solve are the ones that involve too many decision-makers, such as in the Middle East. But immigration is a problem a president can tackle and totally own. Within the class of unsolvable problems, immigration is special in the sense that one strong leader can solve it. You would be hard-pressed to find another problem with that wonderful quality.

So here’s the movie Trump is writing for you. You expect him to stumble in the general election because the mass deportation part of Trump’s plan makes him unelectable. I predict that after Trump has both the nomination and a VP running mate with some Latino credibility, Trump will unveil the beginning of a process to solve the unsolvable.

And here is how he might do it.

Trump could ask his running mate to be in charge of the immigration issue, and to bring Trump at least three plans for dealing with it. These plans should include the economics and human costs of doing nothing, a second plan that involves doing something humane (such as amnesty), and a third option that is more severe, such as mass deportation. Once the numbers are laid out, and the media has had time to digest the arguments, Trump will do what only Trump can do: He will change his mind based on better data. And what will emerge is a plan that has these qualities, roughly:

1. Illegal immigrants will have a path to citizenship that is based on contribution. For example, if you are adding more in taxes than you are using in services, you’re in. If you are a student, you’re in, because we expect you to add more than you subtract. If you find a citizen to sponsor you, perhaps financially, you are in. If you join the armed forces, you are in. And so forth. The idea is that The United States has a cover charge, and we don’t care how you pay, but you have to pay. If enough options are presented, the public won’t know what part to hate.

2. But what about Trump’s statement that they “have to go.” Trump makes it sound like he is going to physically move illegals to Mexico. But here’s a way to finesse it. Using the embassy model, the U.S. could pass a law that makes temporary Mexican embassies out of individual rooms in government buildings near every community. That way an illegal can drive to the Post Office (for example), go into the “Mexico room” and be back in Mexico, legally speaking. Then we process that illegal immigrant’s paperwork and make him a citizen, assuming he met the first criteria of adding value.

3. Criminals and newly-entered immigrants probably do need to go home under this plan. That part will not get much push-back. And the good folks who are not yet adding value, but are otherwise decent, will probably have some sort options for working their way to citizenship.

I won’t predict that Trump uses the precise plan I just outlined. But I think you can see that immigration is the most solvable of the unsolvable problems in the world.

Putting it another way, if you believe Trump is serious about deporting 11 million people from a country that has easy access to guns, you are ignoring decades of Trump’s track record as a negotiator. Trump’s first offer of deporting 11 million people by force was never a real plan. Consistent with everything Trump has ever written or said, this is his first offer.

Trump wrote this movie. You have no idea how smart this cat is.

EE_
2nd April 2016, 01:12 PM
You're giving up this easily EE?

Oh brother, now you're going to give me shit too...okay, go ahead

Cebu_4_2
2nd April 2016, 01:20 PM

Tough crowd...

osoab
2nd April 2016, 02:19 PM

I ain't giving you grief nor do I think it is warranted. As much as many of us gave you shit earlier for your support of Trump, you stood by your reasons. I wouldn't give up so easily with the delegate count fiasco. Trump doesn't seem like a man willing to fail on technicalities.

Joshua01
2nd April 2016, 02:23 PM

It's not shit, it's pushback for a stand you chose to take and publicize here. Man up and defend your stand or not....but don't complain because people are challenging you with different opinions.

EE_
2nd April 2016, 02:25 PM
I ain't giving you grief nor do I think it is warranted. As much as many of us gave you shit earlier for your support of Trump, you stood by your reasons. I wouldn't give up so easily with the delegate count fiasco. Trump doesn't seem like a man willing to fail on technicalities.

It's okay if you want to give me grief, I can take it...I can dish it out too. :)

Anything can happen in this election...lots of twists and turns to negotiate yet.

EE_
2nd April 2016, 02:28 PM
It's not shit, it's pushback for a stand you chose to take and publicize here. Man up and defend your stand or not....but don't complain because people are challenging you with different opinions.

I want people to challenge me when I'm wrong. As long as I'm wrong and it's not just to be a shithead.

I don't mess with people just because, I only do it when I disagree...just like most people here.

Cebu_4_2
2nd April 2016, 03:23 PM
I want people to challenge me when I'm wrong. As long as I'm wrong and it's not just to be a shithead.

I don't mess with people just because, I only do it when I disagree...just like most people here.

Read post 44

vacuum
3rd April 2016, 02:05 AM
Trump has the money, he has the best people, he has the vision, and he fights harder than anyone.

Here's what Roger Stone is working one in the background as we speak:

"Having worked very hard to collect evidence of voter fraud and irregularities in Oklahoma, Kansas, Utah, Hawaii and Texas, frankly, they ought to put the handcuffs on him,” said Stone, referring to Ted Cruz, “because the Trump people can go to credentials and challenge the seating of hundreds, literally hundreds of Ted Cruz’s delegates who were fraudulently elected.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/02/roger-stone-they-ought-to-put-the-handcuffs-on-ted-cruz-for-vote-fraud/

EE_
3rd April 2016, 06:36 AM
Read post 44
I disagree with this statement:

Literally no one in the political pundit class can even suggest a possible way to deport 11 million illegal folks in a land of easy gun access.

If they did become violent, they would just be painting a target on all Mexican's backs, which would make more Americans want them gone.

Not much has been mentioned in Trump's plan to deport. To me it's a cake walk. Just enforce existing laws, provide a way for those that have been working here to come back in legally with a work visa and you will have mass self-deportation.

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants

What Counts as Hiring an Illegal Immigrant?

Under federal law, it is illegal for any employer to engage with illegal immigrants in the following manner:

Hiring illegal immigrants
Recruiting illegal immigrants
Referring illegal immigrants for work and receiving a fee
This also includes hiring contractors who use illegal immigrants. There are criminal and civil penalties associated with this conduct.

It is also illegal for employers to not verify work authorization. Three days after an employee is hired, employers should correctly complete an I-9. Failing to do so will subject employers to criminal and civil punishment.

What Are the Penalties for Hiring an Illegal Immigrant?

Hiring illegal immigrants can lead to many severe penalties, such as:

Criminal and civil fines
Loss of business licenses
Most fines are broken down to the following:

First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.
For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.
Three or more offenses can cost an employer $3000-$10,000 per illegal employee. A pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants can mean extra fines and up to six months in jail for an employer.
This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, employers should be aware of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act. Employers can be sued under the act for hiring illegal immigrants, and can face large settlement deals.

The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.

What If the Illegal Immigrant Is Using a False or Stolen Identity?

Illegal immigrants who seek employment often engage in identity theft in order to work in the United States. Employers are required to make a good faith effort to make sure that their employees are legally permitted to work in the country. Good faith efforts include checking social security numbers and making sure the numbers are valid.

Do I Need an Attorney to Help with My Employment of Illegal Aliens?

Yes. Employment laws can be difficult to understand, particularly when dealing with illegal immigrants. Consult an employment attorney immediately if you have questions about hiring new employees.

- See more at: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/penalties-for-employers-hiring-illegal-immigrants.html#sthash.PpO0oJZh.dpuf

EE_
3rd April 2016, 09:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRITAYOvoM

Horn
3rd April 2016, 10:08 AM
Immigracion laws will change to include or make easier access to medical coverage and "legal" visa work access.

Trump supports mass medical plan coverage to convert those illegals into. It won't be deportation or amnesty, it will be easier access to "legality" and a promise too deport. Legal and extended work visa access will offset any deportation. Recycling loops will be setup at Trump's door thru the border.

Basically the U.S. will be not unlike every other nation on Earth, is his goal towards immigracion.

Jewboo
4th April 2016, 10:25 PM
okay okay... I'll keep hoping just like you, and I'll be crushed in the end just like you too. It's hard to have faith in anything when corruption rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3FuGEGcU8

:) Go to your window and open it EE. Join them in making America great again.

http://cdn.countercurrentnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/oregon-standoff-1.jpg

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/politics/occupy10.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d8/TeaPartyByFreedomFan.JPG/640px-TeaPartyByFreedomFan.JPG

:rolleyes: We got freedoms and shit via our Constitution so maybe we should form another Tea Party and march on Washington..................again.

vacuum
4th April 2016, 11:59 PM
EE, maybe this will get you back in the saddle:

We’ve all seen the polls showing Donald Trump’s large Wisconsin lead melt away in recent weeks, only to rebound at the last minute - but what we’ve been looking at is a house of cards. A house of cards so liable to fall apart, you’ll be amazed that it hasn’t already. By the time you’ve read this, I hope you’ll understand it a little more - and that you’ll be as angry about it as I am. (I hope you won’t be angry about any typos, though: I’m typing fast, I have a plane to catch in a while, and I want to get this post out onto r/the_donald (https://www.reddit.com/r/the_donald) in time for the Wisconsin Primary today. I’m typing real fast.)
How do I know that polls are routinely faked? Well, there’s the fact that the latest polls showing Trump ‘doing badly’ in Wisconsin's Republican primary, like the March 24-28 Marquette poll, polled more more than twice as many Democrats and Independents, as Republicans! (If that doesn’t intrigue you, nothing will. And there’s a lot, lot more going on with the polls, besides.)
I’m going to put my cards on the table: I work in the media. I always have. Understanding the public, and persuading the public, is the only thing I do. Theres a good chance you have things in your bathroom cabinet, or your kitchen, that I persuaded you to buy. (Well, if you saw the ads, or heard the commercials.) And over my career as a public persuader, I’ve worked with many public polling companies. I’ve been the ‘public explainer’ of major surveys, writing about the results for national audiences, governments, scientists, and businesses. I don’t work on polls any more, just commercials and ads - and the truth is, that’s because I can sell you soap or pants without lying to you. The average TV commercial or print ad is honest to a fault, in comparison to the ‘impartial’ and ‘scientific’ polls you trust in your newspaper. I started out with good intentions - trying to run good surveys, and explain them honestly. But I spent years in the same room with the politicians, government employees, lobbyists, pollsters and press as the surveys were ordered, faked, and published to unsuspecting readers. I got tired of pushing for honesty, and tired of being ignored.
After a few years, you see that most polls, including political polls, that wind up on your TV news and in your newspaper… well, they’re bullsh-t. Sure, some polling companies are honest, and some private pollsters are honest - but most of the surveys that you see in the mainstream media are baked to order, to pull the wool over your eyes. And, just like the pizza delivery guy, the polling company only gets paid for delivering the correct order. Polls, surveys, statistics… they’re faked in order to justify decisions that have already been taken, and in order to fool the public. (You didn’t pay for that poll. It wasn’t run for your benefit.)
The fake data tells you that, gee, you’re in the minority when you disagree with the government’s latest, greatest idea - so STFU, citizen!
The fake data tells you that unemployment is 5%, when it’s really 25% - because unemployed people don’t riot at 5% unemployment, they just blame themselves.
Want more examples of fake data? Let’s get to politics. Let’s get to Trump
Trump’s support is higher than the media shows in polls. One of the reasons it looks lower in the polls is that certain media organisations collaborate with certain polling firms, to release skewed polls immediately before a state primary - maybe a week or two before. Take Trump’s months-long lead in Wisconsin: suddenly it’s dropped! He’s losing support to that nice Mr. Cruz! His TV gaffes have hurt him! …Only, that’s bullsh-t. It’s a media psy-op.
The same ‘familiar suspect’ newspapers and TV channels tend to run the skewed polls. (I won’t mention the newspapers or TV channels by name because I don’t want to be sued - and anyway, the same 6 companies own 90% of the US media, so there are few saints.) These skewed polls dramatically pull down the moving average of polls, making a winner suddenly look like a loser. The picture usually goes like this: Trump was ahead by a lot, now the polls show that he’s behind - but really, he isn’t. Take out the fake poll, and the average is still good. (BTW, not every poll from each of these newspapers is a crummy poll - but the ‘right’ ones are. The ones that need to be, to affect the primary race.)
In the case of Wisconsin, Trump was barnstorming the state, miles ahead of everyone, from September 2015 up to and including the end of February 2016. Cruz was 10 points behind, 15 points behind, and so on. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_republican_presidential_primary-3763.html). So, what happens? The polling organisations release a massive burst of polls in a 2-week window from March 20th, suddenly showing Cruz surging to victory out of nowhere. Just nowhere. And all of that, in the middle of his affairs scandal. Right.
It’s more than an establishment newspaper ‘downvoting’ Trump by ‘brigading’. It’s poisonous in lots of ways:
• Partly, the idea is to make you think Trump is a loser. Want the next best thing to stop Hillary? You ‘have’ to go with Cruz.
• Partly, the idea is to make you think attacks on Cruz aren’t working. That no-one cares about his ‘little cruz missile’. (It’s like the fairy tale of the King’s New Clothes: the first person to yell “he’s butt-naked!” pops the fantasy bubble, but the polls are trying to persuade you that Cruz isn’t butt naked… Yeah, sorry for that mental image.)
• Partly, the faked polls help to explain the inevitable vote rigging. If you buy the faked poll data, you’ll buy the rigged vote. They’re training you for disappointment: “Dang it, the polls showed Trump was sliding, and the votes confirmed it! F-ck you Wisconsin!”
The Big Steal. The Big Dip. The Unexpected Rise.
This same pattern of faked polling data has been seen time and time again. It works best when no-one’s been conducting polls in a state for a while, so there’s no baseline data, no trend line, that would reveal a suspicious and sudden poll collapse.
The fake polling strategy doesn’t work so well when lots of organisations run polls: which is why a or two weeks of faked polls against Trump can suddenly be thrown out by an honest poll. That’s why Trump’s numbers have sometimes seemed strangely low in the week or two before a primary, then an honest company comes out with an honest poll the day before the vote, and shows that Trump’s figures never fell at all. The honest polling company’s data gets called inaccurate, in our controlled media. The accurate polling data is explained away by presstitutes as ‘an outlier’. Or, they say it shows ‘volatility’ or some other pseudo-scientific phrase, to make it seem like the voters’ support oscillates like a pendulum over a matter of hours. (It does not.)
Which pools in that Real Clear Politics table of 20+ polls do I trust, as someone who has run polls? (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_republican_presidential_primary-3763.html)
The Optimus poll on 22-24 March, for one. It surveyed more than six thousand people, and it got a representative sample of the Wisconsin population. Unsurprisingly, the Optimus poll put Trump ahead by 4 points - low, but not bad, considering the Fields-Lewandowski ‘scandal’ had been boiling for a week, flinging sh-t Trump’s way all that time. With the Michelle Fields scandal dying down as people realized she’s a lying cook, Trump’s numbers should have shot back up to the earlier high (especially with Cruz being outed for his affairs) but the polls show an astonishing surge in Cruz’s support.
The 24 March -3 April ARG poll is also good, showing Trump leading Cruz by 10%. Not bad, at the tail end of the Lewandowski-Fields BS. ARG has a habit of being accurate, for one thing. ARG surveyed likely Republican voters, and likely Dem/Indy voters, in representative age ranges and demographic splits. Unlike other polling firms, ARG even calls people’s cell phones, not just landlines. So, even with a smallish sample, an ARG survey is usually an accurate survey. (http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres2016/primary/rep/wirep.html)
Which of the Real Clear Politics polls would I avoid? Almost all of the other polls from March to the present. Take the Marquette University Law School poll of March 24-28 (https://law.marquette.edu/poll/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MLSP34Toplines.pdf). It tries to tell us how Trump is doing, by selecting a survey group that is 68.6% Democrat and Independents (question F1, Page 24, Marquette surveyed people who described themselves as: Republican (27.9%), Democrat (32.1%), Independent (36.5%). Marquette’s data is pure sh-t, if you want to use it to predict the Republican primary winner in Wisconsin.
How do they fake the polls? There are lots of ways polls are faked, in addition to the brief explanations I’ve given for Wisconsin in particular. The following are less than 10% of the options. (I won’t even go into the many ways you can use statistical sampling, sorting and graphing techniques to mislead people. Math is a deceitful mistress, America.)
• Sometimes, they just make it up. Nice and simple.
• Sometimes, they use the ‘margin of error’ to take votes from one guy, and give them to another. On a poll with a 5% margin of error, you can take 5% from Trump and give it to Kasich or ‘Undecided’ - AND you can give 5% to Cruz, on top. So, if the real poll data was Trump 35%, Cruz 30%, Kasich 20%, Undecided 15%, you tell folks that the poll was Trump 30%, Crux 35%, Kasich 25%, Undecided 15%.
• Sometimes, they run multiple polls with small samples. Smaller samples give more random results. (E.g. to illustrate: instead of running a poll of 1,000 people, run ten polls of 100 people each. Even better, select 100 people from one location, race, sex, or religion. The results of any 100-person group will be dramatically more random than the results for the more representative 1,000-people group. Discard any of the 100-person group results that you don’t like, and keep the one result that shows what you want. It’s like flipping a coin until you finally get heads. With 10 coin flips, you probably will get heads at some point. Yay, you’re a winner.)
• Other times, they ask leading questions. Pollsters are experts at phrasing questions to make you give the answer they want. (Just like lawyers.) “Would you vote for Ted Cruz, who has been proven innocent of adultery - or would you vote for proven adulterer Donald Trump?”
• Did a respondent give you an answer that you dislike? Lose the survey form or dataset for that respondent. Whoops, office error. Survey someone else to make up for the lost data. Repeat as often as you need to, until you get the ‘right’ answers.
• And then we come to another popular technique, as used in Wisconsin recently, by multiple pollsters: ask people if they support Trump, but make sure two thirds of he people you ask are registered Democrats. And of those two thirds that are Democrats, try to make 70% of them female Democrats under 30. (The people least likely to vote for Trump, of the people less likely to vote for Trump.) It’s like asking Islamic Radicals what they think of bacon: you know their answer before you even ask them the question.
• Not to mention one of my favorite techniques, in the sense that Bubonic Plague is one of my favorite illnesses: confirmation bias, by sampling ‘experts’. It’s not a poll, so it’s not illegal or fraudulent - but it does mislead people all the same. A certain major political website, right now (OK, it’s Politico) asked ten (yes, TEN!) ‘experts’ who they would pick as the Wisconsin Republican primary winner: 9/10 said Cruz. Now, that sample is so small - a population of just 10 - that it doesn’t mean sh-t. You have no reason to think their views are representative, or even sane. You don’t know who the f-ck they are, or if they’re all Cruz’s poker buddies. (And you’d be right to be doubtful, because Politico doesn’t even tell you which ten ‘experts’ it spoke to.) But - if you don’t know statistics, you’d think that ‘nine out of ten experts support Cruz’. (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/wisconsin-ted-cruz-bernie-sanders-insiders-221437)
• Then there’s the Nate Silver technique (named after the famous baker, so the political pundit Nate Silver can’t sue me, different guy): instead of reporting accurate polls of voter intentions, make up your own (not fully explained) rules about how you ‘estimate’, ‘guess’, or ‘calculate’ the winner. It can be as batsh-t as you like - and the more batsh-t, the less it reflects reality, and downplays Trump’s support. For example, you might say that Trump won’t win Wisconsin because men with names begging with ‘D’ or ’T’ didn’t win the Wisconsin Primary for the Republicans before, when a Democrat was in the White House, and more than 10 people started out in the race for the Republican nomination. Dress it up enough in fancy language, and readers will buy it. (Or just don’t explain your scoring system at all. Readers think math is hard, and journalists think math is hard cubed.)
• And finally, the newest kid on the block: political betting markets. You see ‘political betting markets’ on the front of major news organisations’ websites, prominently displayed, often above the actual polling data. What is a ‘political betting market’? people betting on who’s going to win a political contest. All kinds of people. Hillary supporters. Evangelical Cruz supporters. BLM supporters. Bernie supporters. Anyone who has a computer and wants to make their bets. it’s like fantasy football leagues in a way - 95% of the people playing have no f-cking idea what they’re doing. Which is the whole point, when it comes to politics: these idiots crowd-source predictions, using the information they get from the mainstream media, Hillary campaign emails, r/s4p (https://www.reddit.com/r/s4p), and that dream they had where Cruz visited them and declared he was the Anointed One. Bottom line: they don’t reflect reality, they distort it.

Spectrism
5th April 2016, 05:21 AM
4 April the attempt to steal the primary delegates-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIWZisX9HOo

Cebu_4_2
5th April 2016, 05:30 AM
4 April the attempt to steal the primary delegates-