PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about that, master?

guess who
17th April 2016, 12:17 PM
http://www.jta.org/2016/04/14/news-opinion/politics/in-meeting-with-orthodox-reporters-trump-reveals-israel-advisers-his-jewish-real-estate-lawyers

In meeting with Orthodox, Trump reveals Israel advisers: His Jewish lawyers

On some substantive policy questions, the Republican front-runner for president didn’t answer at all, instead delegating the question to Greenblatt

On a question about Jewish settlements in the West Bank, Trump turned to Greenblatt and said, “How do you feel about that, Jason, the settlements?”

-------
I can't wait for the Trump worshipers to explain that away.

EE_
17th April 2016, 12:22 PM
I'm not going to call you a Jew lover, just because you use Jew currency/Jew banks, have money invested in the Jew stock market, watch Jew TV, use the Jew internet, eat Jew taxed food, and buy goods from Jew stores...although it sounds like there's a lot of Jew in your life? Hmmm?

I dare you to try to live one day without anything Jew owned. Bet ya can't!

midnight rambler
17th April 2016, 01:51 PM
I'm not going to call you a Jew lover, just because you use Jew currency/Jew banks, have money invested in the Jew stock market, watch Jew TV, use the Jew internet, eat Jew taxed food, and buy goods from Jew stores...although it sounds like there's a lot of Jew in your life? Hmmm?

Not to mention supporting the core joo cause which da joos profit off of, and of course that is conflict and chaos.

"Out of chaos, order."

palani
17th April 2016, 02:44 PM
Most in society have become inoculated against billious fever.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?89014-After-an-incident-with-Billious-Fever&highlight=fever

Good reason to avoid vaccinations.

Jewboo
18th April 2016, 10:42 AM

http://www.dailydeets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Screen-shot-2013-09-04-at-5.27.14-PM.png

Hey EE...try one day without promoting Trumpstein.

:D I dare 'ya

ximmy
18th April 2016, 03:10 PM
More "Bet ya can't!" joo infestations ... from stormfront.

I've done my best to avoid Kosher products, but I've got to tell you, it's extremely difficult. Last night at the grocery store I had to make a lot of tough choices.

1. I had to buy some "Creme Saver" cr*p yogurt that looks like it's been dyed with swirls in order to avoid Jewish yogurt.

2. I couldn't buy orange juice that wasn't from concentrate.

3. I was forced to buy Kosher apple juice. Sorry guys, but I need it for my energy drink - there wasn't a non-kosher alternative.

4. It took me about 7 minutes to find non-Kosher bread.

5. Nearly ALL oatmeal is Kosher, as are nearly ALL cereal products.

6. I couldn't buy pudding, Jello, or cake mixes at all at all.

7. My roommate asked me to pick up some mayo. There wasn't ONE single non-kosher mayonaise available.

If any of you folks who have farms want to start making jams, jellies, flash pasteurized juices, cereal, oatmeal, or bread, I will order these products directly from you, and I expect you to make a profit from me which I hope you will in turn spend on products produced by White people.

We have to start building our own economy, and that means cranking out consumer products.

By the way, although Kellog's certifies nearly every product they make as Kosher, for some odd reason Mini Shredded Wheats aren't. Maybe Jews have some superstition about half-coated cereal. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Cebu_4_2
18th April 2016, 03:52 PM
More "Bet ya can't!" joo infestations ... from stormfront.

Lots more choices in the south. Just went and looked, all the local brands are NOT kosher. Wild Oats canned organic products does not have the jew label either. My Hurricane beer don't have it... Martha White corn meal is lacking also.

palani
18th April 2016, 03:54 PM
Kosher or halal. You can avoid either by either raising your own garden or buy pork.

Cebu_4_2
18th April 2016, 03:58 PM
Kosher or halal. You can avoid either by either raising your own garden or buy pork.

No garden on the side of a mountain, good point on pork though!

palani
18th April 2016, 04:01 PM
No garden on the side of a mountain
Chinamen do it all the time. Even Peru. Its' called 'terracing'.

For a personal garden the space required might be 50' x 50'

osoab
18th April 2016, 04:23 PM
No garden on the side of a mountain, good point on pork though!

Chinamen do it all the time. Even Peru. Its' called 'terracing'.

For a personal garden the space required might be 50' x 50'

North or South side of said mountain?

hoarder
18th April 2016, 04:40 PM
No garden on the side of a mountain, good point on pork though!No it wasn't. Jews process pork. Jimmy Dean pork sausage, for example is Jewish pork for gullible gentiles.

hoarder
18th April 2016, 04:43 PM
The whole election process is just like a Hollywood movie. It's scripted, played and directed by Jews and most of all the actors are Jews.

Please stop watching teevee.

Cebu_4_2
18th April 2016, 04:45 PM
North or South side of said mountain?
North side unfortunately. I did make a half ass attempt and can grow tomatoes but not much else due to the slope and area we actually get sun in. This year going to try and score a bunch of railroad ties to make a wall that can hold some dirt into a level playing field. Then all bets are off.

This was on the shady side of old bank stolen house.

PS that is a picture of my gardener.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8179&d=1461023086

Down1
18th April 2016, 05:19 PM
Grooved with my kosher Coca-Cola(yellow cap) today and it was great.
Coke the way it should be.
Made with real cane sugar instead of HFCS.

It's too bad the only time in the USA that some Americans have a chance to drink made in the USA Coke with real sugar is Jewover.
For those Americans who don't live close to a mini Israel there is no chance at all of getting this "real" Coca-Cola.
We will call it Jew privilege.