PDA

View Full Version : phone hack data revealed: no isis

cheka.
20th April 2016, 09:42 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/19/politics/san-bernadino-iphone-data/index.html?eref=edition

The phone didn't contain evidence of contacts with other ISIS supporters or the use of encrypted communications during the period the FBI was concerned about. The FBI views that information as valuable to the probe, possibilities it couldn't discount without getting into the phone, the officials said.

Private sector hackers hired by the FBI helped investigators gain access to the phone, which was at the center of a legal dispute between the government and Apple.

Glass
21st April 2016, 05:01 AM
I wonder why they admit this. We all know those people were not involved but merely selected as LHO style patsy's (lee harvey). So why not lie about it. Make some shit up. yes they had videos denouncing the west this and that. They had pictures of assault weapons and hand grenades.

It just doesn't make sense to me. Did they just get bored with the story?

Neuro
21st April 2016, 05:30 AM
I wonder why they admit this. We all know those people were not involved but merely selected as LHO style patsy's (lee harvey). So why not lie about it. Make some shit up. yes they had videos denouncing the west this and that. They had pictures of assault weapons and hand grenades.

It just doesn't make sense to me. Did they just get bored with the story?
They'll know that Joe six pack don't give a shit about this. His mind is settled. Isis did this. Period. On the other hand the revelation could rile up those who actually care about the truth in this case, especially Muslims.

Just an idea...

boogietillyapuke
21st April 2016, 07:27 AM
...who ever his employer was, they had a log of every call made, received, text, emails, etc.

They didn't need apple or anybody else to hack the phone to see what numbers he'd called.