PDA

View Full Version : A Nigger in Poland

Shami-Amourae
21st April 2016, 03:12 AM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1448/24/1448245500654.jpg

>In 2000, a young poet from Cameroon, Simon Mol, was granted political asylum in Warsaw, Poland. He then became a well known anti-racist campaigner.

>in November 2006 a nationwide scandal broke out - Mr Mol was accused of deliberately spreading the HIV virus he was infected with.

While only eleven women pressed charges, a nationwide hysteria broke out and hundreds upon hundreds of women stood in lines before all major polish HIV testing centers - you see Mr Mol had no shortage of female admirers as polish women seem to be very fond of africans. The event was covered by every major news outlet in Poland.

>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. According to the police inspector who had been monitoring the tests and the case: "Some women very quickly started to suffer drug-resistant tonsillitis and fungal infections. They looked wasted, some lost as many as 15 kilograms and were deeply traumatized, impeding us taking the witness statements. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby".[32] Genetic tests of the virus from the infectees and Simon proved that it was specific to Cameroon.[33]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71613603

woodman
21st April 2016, 03:52 AM
I guess this would make him a mass murderer. Is there a shortage of men in Poland? What is wrong with white women? Our race is doomed.

Ares
21st April 2016, 04:11 AM
I guess this would make him a mass murderer. Is there a shortage of men in Poland? What is wrong with white women? Our race is doomed.

Not a clue, Poland has some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I dated a transfer student who was Polish. On a scale of 1 through 10 she was a drop dead gorgeous 10 even on a bad day. When her friends would come and visit they were just as beautiful. No idea on what she saw in me, but we only dated for a short time and she ended up moving back to Poland after her student Visa expired.

Spectrism
21st April 2016, 06:06 AM
Women in general are pretty stupid. Men in general are also pretty stupid. Stupid hurts. Sometimes stupid does not hurt right away. Eventually, all stupid hurts. Avoid the stupid.

While I have met some decent and sociable black folks, I am not fond of race-mixing. I think there is more than just skin color. There are genetic predispositions, cultural clashes and mentality differences. I don't know if there are any statistics, but it is more likely that a white woman will mate with a black man, than a white man with a black woman.

Another interesting statistic, which is impossible to know, would be how many STDs were given to whites by blacks.

guess who
21st April 2016, 08:12 AM
I read somewhere that lower IQ people are more sociable.
That little fact explains a lot.

Neuro
21st April 2016, 09:45 AM
I read somewhere that lower IQ people are more sociable.
That little fact explains a lot.

Yes, we hear sometimes people saying that IQ isn't everything that there is a social IQ or EQ also, and that more than enough compensate for being an idiot...

Poor 7th trump, God didn't give him much...