View Full Version : Things that need but never will change

Dogman
26th April 2016, 06:49 PM
Not all here have been over seas, and most that have been have been probably been part of a tourists package or such.

And never seen or did not pay attention , really pay attention to the locals and such.. I feel sorry in many way for those that did not. In the sense of maybe learning and experiencing what is real and good and not an ideal.

Some never heard the term "ugly American" that was heard commonly in the 1970's or so.. which I suspect is still used today.

Think about it, you are a guest in another country and cussing out a native because they do not understand what you are saying. Especially if you are off the beaten path.

Our gov that is driven by mostly big multi national businesses mess with a bunch of other country's that we as a nation should just leave alone, but because of greed of all kinds (my words) plus a leftover from the cold war, we will or will not.

The cold war got america into many places , primarily to counter at the time the ussr, which at the time seemed the logical thing to do. Wrong or right but mostly I think wrong looking back.

Today, with the interconnections which is a very good thing, what was hidden is not so much any more because the people of this world are being connected which is a very good thing.

I rarely have posted my thoughts here, but for several reasons I do now..There is the old ways that for good reasons are still good and should be heeded, but other ways are wanting to roll back history or re wright it into the current flavor. but sorry to say with the new connectives that probably will never be changed . And as much as some hate and resist it , they are a slowly becoming extent breed.

Some wish and plot to roll back the clock,into another past age, but also some want to change back into sometime that has never been.

And sorry to say, probably will never be again, if ever existed for a people.

Some here think they have me figured out.. and they are wrong!

Much here is wanted as far as changes because some just hate what is going on today, but other than this forum to give voice to their frustrations to what ever degree, there is not a dam thing anyone can change..

Some here say do not vote, but if not you allow the system rule you. But nothing happens over night. What we call sheep, are in many ways, because they live in personal family, social bubbles and get on with their life's.
Because of that sorry to say a small percentage in the nation do vote. Most keep in their bubble of life and sorry to say let the minority make the choices for them . because they do vote.

Rigged, dam right it is, but why does it or is it current because nobody takes the time as the majority that do not vote.

I love what trump has done to the system, in many ways. Because he is calling out and bringing to light the current system, which is a very good thing.. But he has a snow balls chance in hell to be elected by the general population.

I see it or have seen it on this forum, left vs right vs they that are in the middle or really do not give a flying crap

A slow driving out of members that their voices are shunned because they do not comply to the current group think here.

Now look at real life..

(promace to be short)

As a nation, which we are with its strength as a people, which includes all, not some in real life.

We have the here right ((insane right) leaning mostly here with most here the left and more important center leaning not left nor right have been driven off, as has happened in Washington, both political party's have driven off the middle of the ground types..

What do we have as a result ...grid lock..!

Left nor right want to work together. nothing will happen..

Politics are just like a marriage, she or he is on on side of the road and he or she is on the other, unless they can work it out and meet in the middle the marriage is doomed to fail.

Just like our politics and the running of this country, by a bunch of greedy sobs that can not work together and want the power and makes deals to enrich themselves but to do so ,, as soon as they are elected, they are immanently consened and work for being reelected..

As I have said I rarely have if ever done this kind of post, I look at this forum and I have called it my second home, but mostly what I see now is a lot of wishes, or trying to tear down, or sitting on asses feeding each other to reinforce each other in a common or common maybe not so really true past, present and future.

So far as the system goes, big biz as always has run things, lobbyist that are not elected that throw money or future positions for they in power to retire in, if they toe the line.

It is all about greed mostly.

Book said it best not so long ago, most freeked out and bought preps and now nearly 10 or so if not longer have not seen the implosion that was expected..

Well history has already taught that lesson to they that look and learn, the old saying "they that do not learn from the past will repeat it in the future" maybe in not those exact words. But they here that read this can get my meaning.

This is a bunch at one time of my rambling thoughts, maybe to give some here an

Ponce
26th April 2016, 07:50 PM
Well, your today will be your tomorrow, how?........simple.... ten minutes later you would have been blown up by a "terrorist" or you would have met the love of your life...or you would have not gotten your million dollar idea...:) ........you also have to learn how to read what you see.........what is nothing to someone is a danger sign to someone else......use your ears as well as your eyes, and specially your feelings.

V

Dogman
26th April 2016, 08:33 PM
Well, your today will be your tomorrow, how?........simple.... ten minutes later you would have been blown up by a "terrorist" or you would have met the love of your life...or you would have not gotten your million dollar idea...:) ........you also have to learn how to read what you see.........what is nothing to someone is a danger sign to someone else......use your ears as well as your eyes, and specially your feelings.

V

Friend

I have less fear when it comes to terrorist than I would have with a few members here on this forum, and they I do not fear..Like you we are at a stage in life that we both know who we are and like living in our skins

Will call in a week or so to check on you and talk your ear off again , it is in my nature dont you know...

Lmfao..

Be well and stay well amigo...

Cebu_4_2
26th April 2016, 09:16 PM
Wow! I posted on your identical duplicate thread...

Ponce
26th April 2016, 09:16 PM
Better get myself a new pair of ear plugs hahahahah.

V

Dogman
26th April 2016, 09:34 PM
Better get myself a new pair of ear plugs hahahahah.

V

No need will try to limit the yak!

Lmfao!
Be and stay well my amigo!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Cebu_4_2
26th April 2016, 10:11 PM
Fuck off.

Dogman
26th April 2016, 10:47 PM
Fuck off.

Lmfao!

You sir which I use the term loosely are to be commended on your amazing insight and worldly stance and learning!

Kudos!

The world loves when true colours are shown!
You are highly qualified with your vast and deep knowledge to make such a comment!

Kudos to you keep and up the good work you are doing!

Getting late here, snooze time!

Hold the fort down for the safety of the world!

Grin

Zzzzzzzz

Sent from my Nexus 7