PDA

View Full Version : Entrpy

Dogman
28th April 2016, 10:05 PM
The end of everything..

Political, social, everything man made, and ultimately the universe, and before them forums.

Everything in time self destructs, if they that read this are old enough have seen it in their lifetimes, things built will decay, social systems, etc!

Governments and society's, are transient in the greater timelines , history if full of them. Anything built by man physically and mentally in general does not last, unless massive (think made of stone) or is it a human thing to not learn from the past?

Over a huge span of time, beyond any human recollections the whole taco will go poof as science thinks time wise in the future.

Look at our past (humanity) Remove the skin we are really all the same. The difference is how raised and the society raised in.

Every frigging civilization has went poof! Some with not so much impact , and others earth shaking. Some are remembered as good and others as evil.. (Stalin and Hitler are good examples of this, (sorry but historically true) (but sure some here will disagree) Stalin I think holds the record tho.

Just looking into the past and seeing overall the future, nothing is permanent is the best lesson learned.

Why this post, maybe a way I can see to get some to look at the larger picture and understand life is dam short but some actions out live us , ether for the good or bad.

I see a bunch on the internet, that wish for a better world built into their image of such..Question to get there would it mean many would loose their life's?

My question is mainly because I have studied my life and doings along with others that I know and knew, add to the ones I have met on the web with their thoughts.

Question in or about life?

Which is better , to leave your world less or better for others in general a good thing, remember as things go our lifetimes are to dam short. We spend the better part of them thinking we know, but really are ignorant. Which we discover as for the ones that pay attention, that for every question asked and questions answered, that 100 other questions are generated.

But only apply's to they that have open minds.

The world is going insane because of many ways , one is we are more connected and it gets personal because of the web and the contacts it can generate.
Then there are the wash and repeat types , which leads to repeating mistakes of the past , despite good intentions or not.

More of my random thoughts, the world is getting smaller, because of modern communications, we can instanally see anything happening any where and any place on earth now, or dam near it, it is getting there.

For us old farts, or semi can understand maybe where I come from.

Interesting times..

Something to think about, as long as your mind is not locked into the past wishing for what probably will never be again.

Like the song, "The times are a changing" Sorta..

just posting a random train of thought here , soon to snooze and that thought will be gone , which is why I posted this.

Night all

The Dog.

Cebu_4_2
28th April 2016, 10:14 PM
Let it be done, night Dogman. Once you were a great person, now it is time to meet your maker. God Bless.

Dogman
28th April 2016, 10:36 PM
Let it be done, night Dogman. Once you were a great person, now it is time to meet your maker. God Bless.

Love and kisses to you also twerp! Wishing for someone's death?

Thank God, you are holding to what you have proven to be a immoral, and lowlife personally that I finally understood, which I dumped you as a friend from fb, once I understood!

My bad!

Trying to figure who is lower here, book,shami or yourself! When it comes to being human!

You have proven you sadly lack of original thoughts and idealism in your postings!

Surprise me!

Later gator!

Grinning as I call it a night!

PS, thanks for making a perfect last post for my response before shutting down for the nite!

Last comment,

I have never changed here, in my posting, "great" as you say?

Nope I am not!

Just the dog!

(We get kicked a bunch,wrong or right) and mostly innosent) until pushed into a corner, then we bite!

Night you good example of humanity!

Sent from my Nexus 7