PDA

View Full Version : Trump Accused of Teenage Hump

JohnQPublic
28th April 2016, 11:07 PM
Donald Trump denies rape of teenage girl at 'sex party with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein' (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-denies-rape-teenage-7857357)

#Copernicusgate

Neuro
28th April 2016, 11:22 PM
Donald Trump denies rape of teenage girl at 'sex party with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein' (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-denies-rape-teenage-7857357)

#Copernicusgate
I was waiting for this... Probably untrue, but that doesn't matter!

JohnQPublic
28th April 2016, 11:42 PM
I was waiting for this... Probably untrue, but that doesn't matter!

You were not the only one waiting for it...

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2016/01/trump-clinton-lawrence-krauss-jeffrey-epstein-and-copernicus-in-2016-2450600.html

Glass
28th April 2016, 11:57 PM
hmmmm. Really?

vacuum
29th April 2016, 12:55 AM
I doubt these accusations unless there is evidence. Trump is like Putin, he's an alpha who is successful with women. He has no need to use coercion. And if he did do things like that, I don't think he would be so bold in opposing the globalists. He would either not run, or he'd play the typical games so as to keep his history under wraps. So in my mind it doesn't add up.

Serpo
29th April 2016, 01:28 AM
Epstein has yet to comment on the allegations............gee which one was that?

It all supposedly happened in 1994..........so how come this is cumming out now..............has she been locked up somewhere all this time ......

for 100 million , yea they raped me too........................

what are they going to use for evidence 20 years after the fact (if its even real) take her word for it ..............yea sure and heres 100 mil.

Its all lies

Glass
29th April 2016, 02:35 AM
of course it's all bull. I'm more concerned about the forum owner spamming all the time. I know it's their forum but it's getting tedious.

JohnQPublic
29th April 2016, 09:09 AM
I think it is false. This person cannot even be located, and filed the claim without an attorney.

Joshua01
29th April 2016, 09:14 AM
Nothing to see here. One of Ted's last attempts at staying relevant, and this too will fail. Trump has the best legal team money can buy on retainer and they'll handle this BS

cheka.
29th April 2016, 09:56 AM
trump is a womanizer. wouldn't surprise me if he did bang some jail bait with epstein/clinton/clinton/dershowitz. still the best candidate -

Hitch
29th April 2016, 10:02 AM
Nothing to see here. One of Ted's last attempts at staying relevant, and this too will fail. Trump has the best legal team money can buy on retainer and they'll handle this BS

Hopefully Trump will file a counter lawsuit, just to make an example of anyone who wants to lie about his character. One of the things I really like about Trump, is he's a happily married man with a wonderful family. He's really the definition of truth, standing tall in a completely corrupt and evil system surrounding him.

cheka.
29th April 2016, 10:30 AM
Hopefully Trump will file a counter lawsuit, just to make an example of anyone who wants to lie about his character. One of the things I really like about Trump, is he's a happily married man with a wonderful family. He's really the definition of truth, standing tall in a completely corrupt and evil system surrounding him.

broken homes....pageants (monarch slave recruiting events).....epstein -- looks like a lot of dirt could be unearthed. we'll see...

horseshoe3
29th April 2016, 10:37 AM

He's happily married to his third trophy wife. His daughter is a trophy wife for a son of a jewish con artist. I wouldn't hold him up as a shining example of family values.

Hitch
29th April 2016, 10:46 AM
He's happily married to his third trophy wife. His daughter is a trophy wife for a son of a jewish con artist. I wouldn't hold him up as a shining example of family values.

Well, at least he has good family values with his third wife. Plus, it took him three times to get it right, that means he's not a quitter. :)

cheka.
29th April 2016, 10:59 AM
perhaps nyc is afraid to expose it....or he might break out the gay pedo list on them

Joshua01
29th April 2016, 03:57 PM
broken homes....pageants (monarch slave recruiting events).....epstein -- looks like a lot of dirt could be unearthed. we'll see...

Show me the politician who's as pure as the driven snow and I'll show you the end of the world as we know it

Cebu_4_2
29th April 2016, 04:06 PM
perhaps nyc is afraid to expose it....or he might break out the gay pedo list on them

Trump most likely has dirt on everyone (for his protection) and that's part of the reason they hate him so much. Also probably why he hasn't been JFK'd yet. (Didn't infiltrate the inside yet)

JohnQPublic
29th April 2016, 05:08 PM
https://twitter.com/john_qpublic/status/726167060200361984