PDA

View Full Version : Mein Kampf to be taught in Bavaria schools?

Neuro
28th April 2016, 11:37 PM
Seems like they are damned if they do and doomed if they don't...

;D

Bavaria may introduce Hitler's Mein Kampf in schools to ‘immunize’ youngsters
https://www.rt.com/news/341308-bavaria-schools-mein-kampf/

And of course they have to rewrite it so it only appears as Hitler slanders the Jews!

Glass
28th April 2016, 11:59 PM
yes the reprint has to accompany the narrative notes provided by them. Same as that other book which is only allowed after sufficient editing has occurred.

Norweger
29th April 2016, 03:47 AM
Yeah, with marxist/jewish comments.

In Norway TPTB are still terrified of that book. I read an article made by the largest norwegian newspaper a while back where they interviewed all the publishing firms now that there is no longer any copyright on the book - if they would publish it.. all the CEOs of those companies gave all these typical bs excuses you'd expect. I predict that whoever is brave enough to publish it would make a small fortune considering that WW2 examples set you back anwhere from 200-400 dollars.

Glass
29th April 2016, 05:00 AM
I have had several opportunities to obtain that book but that was in earlier times and my mind was in a different place. Strange really that I didn't acquire one because I have had a lot of material that I was not in the right mind to read for decades, yet I still aquired them. Perhaps the answer lies in the way of acquisition. A gift, not a purchase. The most important material has always been by received by way of a gift. I have turned down several gifts and in at least one case at least I think that was a very grave mistake by me.

on the flip side I have also accepted offerings that I most certainly should not have and in those instances the consequences have been the most severe that could be imagined. 6 of 1.

hoarder
29th April 2016, 06:52 AM
In former Soviet bloc countries they tried to teach students how capitalism worked with the result being that students favored it.

Neuro
3rd May 2016, 11:46 AM
It really is worthwhile reading, a good historical document, based on facts of the time, until 1923 aproximately. It is hard to argue that Hitler was the errand boy of the Jews after reading it. He really did hate them, and for good reasons. They tried to destroy the German spirit. And they succeeded after Germany was beaten to the ground by them in 1945, and the rest of Europe as well.

hoarder
3rd May 2016, 12:30 PM
It really is worthwhile reading, a good historical document, based on facts of the time, until 1923 aproximately. It is hard to argue that Hitler was the errand boy of the Jews after reading it. He really did hate them, and for good reasons. They tried to destroy the German spirit. And they succeeded after Germany was beaten to the ground by them in 1945, and the rest of Europe as well.That's information based. There is no way of knowing what's in someone's heart. The end result reveals the original intention.

jbeck57143
3rd May 2016, 01:03 PM
Here's Mein Kampf at the Internet Archive:

https://archive.org/details/MeinKampf_472

Neuro
3rd May 2016, 01:05 PM
That's information based. There is no way of knowing what's in someone's heart. The end result reveals the original intention.

Do you mean to say that the Bundy's support the police state?