View Full Version : The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix - a Man's Guide to Women

Cebu_4_2
13th May 2016, 11:40 AM
The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix - a Man's Guide to Women
http://youtu.be/vwbKYcBdVyk

https://youtu.be/vwbKYcBdVyk

madfranks
13th May 2016, 11:51 AM
I know this has been posted here a couple times before, but I can't find it.

Twisted Titan
13th May 2016, 12:26 PM
I don't know how he kept a straight face during that presentation.

I would have been pissing on the floor laughing.

SWRichmond
13th May 2016, 02:55 PM
I was almost pissing on the floor laughing. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thanks!

midnight rambler
13th May 2016, 03:28 PM
Well, he's right.

Cebu_4_2
13th May 2016, 09:46 PM
That's the thing, he is correct. I dated hundreds of chicks in my youth circa '80s-early '90s and they fit the bill. I never settled with any over a month or 2 because of the crazy. It got much worse in the late 90's and after my first divorce it was totally insanity. In the 2000s it's absolutely suicide, looks have no play in my observation, all chicks look fucking hot! These chicks today are fucking off the top in nuts. Not sure if it's meds or fluoride or anything else. My performance to this day is rock solid so that wasn't an issue. I did meet one girl (woman) with 3 kids, spectacular body, great personality and a rock star sexpacade. I threw the number away due to a so called friends discussion to his wife which contacted my 1st wife (before I married it)... Even the sexcapade was short I should have went for that with her kids. Very stable but despirate for a sane male.

Lesson. Sane sexual normal women are far and very few between. THINK! This was back in the late '90s. This was when I could walk my dog around the block and get BJs from my neighbors wife... Jeez. Crazy but great BJ's. I in some ways want to move in a tight community just to score benefits.

Hitch
14th May 2016, 12:07 AM
At some point you just throw in the towel and say I'm done.

The last gal, I went out with pestered me to know how many women I slept with. I wouldn't answer, just a "normal" amount for a decent man my age. I finally asked her, how many men she slept with, just to shut her up. She said "many", with a big smile. She got me to admit a number, and her response...I'll never forget this, "Wow, I've slept with the same number of WOMEN you have!".

California. The land of the nuts, and fruits. I'm pretty happy being single. Life is too short for unnecessary risks.

Jewboo
16th May 2016, 09:43 PM
The last gal, I went out with...

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1458/56/1458561144038.webm

How long did you keep her captive?

:rolleyes:

govcheetos
17th May 2016, 02:23 PM
There is also internet chatter of an additional subgroup in the danger zone being any woman who drives a green saturn.

In my past I had 2 double whammies in the danger zone, one a redheaded stripper, the other a redhead who drove a green saturn. Was a lot of fun while both lasted, but glad to have escaped with my life.

Jewboo
18th May 2016, 08:17 AM
http://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/steam-room-stories-gay-bear-otter.jpg http://i1.wp.com/spaexcess.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/10048-boys1.jpg?resize=416%2C251

At some point you just throw in the towel and say I'm done. The last gal I ever went out with...

Hitch
18th May 2016, 08:31 AM

Man, you really are one sick fuck.

Cebu_4_2
18th May 2016, 04:39 PM
The last gal, I went out with pestered me to know how many women I slept with. I wouldn't answer, just a "normal" amount for a decent man my age. I finally asked her, how many men she slept with, just to shut her up. She said "many", with a big smile. She got me to admit a number, and her response...I'll never forget this, "Wow, I've slept with the same number of WOMEN you have!".

Standard answer to that question was made with a straight face and stare right into their eyes "Your the first one". They knew I was full of shit but it always worked with those that wanted to know.

Cebu_4_2
18th May 2016, 04:42 PM
Man, you really are one sick fuck.

Hahaha....

Twisted Titan
18th May 2016, 05:48 PM
At some point you just throw in the towel and say I'm done.

Never ever EVER answer that question
A woman wants to know that for one reason and one reason only
LEVERAGE.

and she confirmed it by saying I will never forget. ..that will be her ace to play at a time and hour of her choosing

Never give up information that will never change
You will only have yourself to blame

Hitch
18th May 2016, 06:00 PM
Never ever EVER answer that question
A woman wants to know that for one reason and one reason only
LEVERAGE.

and she confirmed it by saying I will never forget. ..that will be her ace to play at a time and hour of her choosing

Never give up information that will never change
You will only have yourself to blame

Thanks TT. This golden advise not only applies to women, but everything we post on internet forums.