PDA

View Full Version : Mick Silver...Give it a break and stop spamming.

Cebu_4_2
10th June 2016, 08:15 PM
Getting beyong rediculus bro. Cant even read threads without your spam taking the full first page. Just not right man.
;D;D;D

Ponce
10th June 2016, 08:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Cebu will make me die with a smile on my face....... with my luck I'll probably find him on the other side LOL.

V

Serpo
10th June 2016, 09:12 PM
we are on the other side

Jewboo
10th June 2016, 10:59 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64759588.jpg

Mick Silver provides GSUS with some of the most informative threads here. He usually posts a batch at a time every few days. His formatting has greatly improved recently and the enlarged text is most helpful. I'm his biggest fan.

http://mpsforum.com/forums/images/smiles/smilies/yippee.gif

Santa
11th June 2016, 01:37 AM
Mick Silver provides GSUS with some of the most informative threads here.

I agree. Keep up the good work, Mick.

madfranks
11th June 2016, 06:31 AM
I like Mick Silver's posts.

Joshua01
11th June 2016, 06:43 AM
I agree....let's practice a little tolerance huh?(:;)

StreetsOfGold
11th June 2016, 07:34 AM
I tolerate the Jesuits, the JesuTWITED (< those brainwashed by Jesuit propaganda like the Germans were with Hitler) and the atheists here so put up with Mick!!
He seems like one of the brighter guys here!

osoab
11th June 2016, 08:26 AM
mick's an excellent member, but it can be a little too much sometimes. How can one respond to 15 threads in rapid succession? It's information overload. Not say most threads are irrelevant, but we don't have the members to support discussions on most of the boards' threads anyway. Unless it is a 7th dump thrashing.

Jewboo
11th June 2016, 08:31 AM
mick's an excellent member, but it can be a little too much sometimes. How can one respond to 15 threads in rapid succession? It's information overload. Not say most threads are irrelevant, but we don't have the members to support discussions on most of the boards' threads anyway. Unless it is a 7th dump thrashing.

That's fair criticism. Maybe five threads max at a time would be good.

:)

Joshua01
11th June 2016, 08:38 AM

True!

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 09:58 AM

It's funny, I'll be reading one of his threads if I can find the link and when I'm done and come back theres like 10 more! They breed like rabbits. Rapid fire posting, never saw this before.

mick silver
11th June 2016, 10:01 AM
THANKS ALL . MAYBE CEBU NEEDS TO UPGRADE TO A NEW COMPUTER . DAM DUDE YOU HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS , get out side grow some food , fix things around your home ....... stop drinking when on net ... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2L_iHUOtuBc/TlSMo_-HhWI/AAAAAAAAAr4/TSvIBrB4wWw/s1600/0511-0906-1405-3831_Cartoon_of_a_Boy_Mooning_With_His_Pants_Down_ clipart_image.jpg

mick silver
11th June 2016, 10:02 AM
It's funny, I'll be reading one of his threads if I can find the link and when I'm done and come back theres like 10 more! They breed like rabbits. Rapid fire posting, never saw this before.
in red is the link to site I post try that and maybe you can read from there , but again maybe not

mick silver
11th June 2016, 10:03 AM
i5 times huh in three day , dam how many comment do you make in a day ...

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 10:22 AM
THANKS ALL . MAYBE CEBU NEEDS TO UPGRADE TO A NEW COMPUTER . DAM DUDE YOU HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS , get out side grow some food , fix things around your home ....... stop drinking when on net ...

The garden thing is a total fail this year, not sure what my kid did but all the seedlings hate their life. As for working outside in this heat, I wish I had airconditioned tractors like you. :)

mamboni
11th June 2016, 10:39 AM
Who was the member who posted multitudinous threads on current events and economics on the old GIM. Then he was on the Golden Agora for awhile. A few complained about too many threads. But most appreciating having a human newsreel as member of the forum.

His handle is on the tip of my tongue.

GeneBlaze
11th June 2016, 12:09 PM
that was Marketneutral I believe.

Jewboo
11th June 2016, 12:29 PM

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/gim-legends-gotgoldies.15853/#post-176226

GeneBlaze just demonstrated this ain't his first rodeo.

:D Bravo!

osoab
11th June 2016, 12:47 PM
i5 times huh in three day , dam how many comment do you make in a day ...

It's not the number of posts. It's the number of threads. Some could be added to existing threads maybe. Extend a discussion versus starting a new one.

Neuro
11th June 2016, 12:56 PM

Yes marketneutral was an interesting case. He had around 20,000 posts, and then he wanted to leave, and management at GIM erased all his posts. Maybe 6 months or a year before everything was erased...

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 01:13 PM
Yes marketneutral was an interesting case. He had around 20,000 posts, and then he wanted to leave, and management at GIM erased all his posts. Maybe 6 months or a year before everything was erased...

That place was a zoo at the end lol. I would just watch dozens of people get banned a couple time a week.

cheka.
11th June 2016, 01:18 PM
It's not the number of posts. It's the number of threads. Some could be added to existing threads maybe. Extend a discussion versus starting a new one.

well put

and this cuts down the double posts about same story

Joshua01
11th June 2016, 02:26 PM
That place was a zoo at the end lol. I would just watch dozens of people get banned a couple time a week.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I'm on GIM2 all the time. I've had zero issues with the people there and it looks nothing like the old GIM that you guys describe. No one gets banned that I can see...and there are plenty of the types of posts that get you banned on other forums I visit.

Neuro
11th June 2016, 02:59 PM
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I'm on GIM2 all the time. I've had zero issues with the people there and it looks nothing like the old GIM that you guys describe. No one gets banned that I can see...and there are plenty of the types of posts that get you banned on other forums I visit.

After you've banned everyone you disagree with, who you gonna ban?

Joshua01
11th June 2016, 03:02 PM
After you've banned everyone you disagree with, who you gonna ban?

I don't fully know the history and don't wanna know. I was just trying to give you a feel for the current environment

Neuro
11th June 2016, 03:17 PM
I don't fully know the history and don't wanna know. I was just trying to give you a feel for the current environment

Me too...

Glass
11th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Mick continually starts new threads for topics where there are already one or more threads. Instead of searching for an existing thread on the topic. It creates additional forum load due to more threads being created and extra searching everyone else has to do to locate active threads that were at the top of the subforums and were pushed down by Micks post dumps. The material is invariably good but there are often existing threads on many of the topics.

Jewboo
11th June 2016, 06:30 PM

Start a thread at GIM2 about how the jews control the media and our government. Link us to that thread.

http://cs8.pikabu.ru/post_img/2016/04/14/6/146062402019069964.jpg
Shami will allow you to use THESE (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?90197-Infowars-Paul-Joseph-Watson-%93No-Evidence-Jews-Control-Anything%94-Andrew-Anglin-Daily&p=837515&viewfull=1#post837515) supporting facts.

Bigjon
11th June 2016, 06:42 PM
I tolerate the Jesuits, the JesuTWITED (< those brainwashed by Jesuit propaganda like the Germans were with Hitler) and the atheists here so put up with Mick!!
He seems like one of the brighter guys here!

http://82.221.129.208/elephant.jpg

Hitch
11th June 2016, 06:49 PM

I agree, lately I've been visiting GIM2 more and there's a lot of good folks there. People seem to encourage and support each other. Less of a "get into the pit and fight" that we have here. Apples and oranges, I suppose.

On topic, I don't care how any threads Mick starts, they are all good. If it wasn't for Mick, this forum would be dust.

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 07:51 PM
I agree, lately I've been visiting GIM2 more and there's a lot of good folks there. People seem to encourage and support each other. Less of a "get into the pit and fight" that we have here. Apples and oranges, I suppose.

On topic, I don't care how any threads Mick starts, they are all good. If it wasn't for Mick, this forum would be dust.

You can do the sesspit, Ill hang here.

Hitch
11th June 2016, 08:05 PM
You can do the sesspit, Ill hang here.

I'd hang here if I was welcome.

The problem, and I'll just say it. There's no truth on this forum. This forum is filled with liars, people pushing those lies.

There is a handful of good posters, mick, glass, you cebu, and others. Once you leave, put a fork in this place.

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 08:11 PM

The problem, and I'll just say it. There's no truth on this forum. This forum is filled with liars, people pushing those lies.

There is a handful of good posters, mick, glass, you cebu, and others. Once you leave, put a fork in this place.

lol, problem is you make yourself a target man. No other explanation.

Hitch
11th June 2016, 08:16 PM
lol, problem is you make yourself a target man. No other explanation.

No. Nobody looks me in the eye.

You are all cowards on this forum.

Meet me, look me in the eye, like a man.

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 08:25 PM
No. Nobody looks me in the eye.

You are all cowards on this forum.

Meet me, look me in the eye, like a man.ring crap publicly you make yourself fair game.

That's really pin referring to an internet forum. If you were closer I would meet you any place any time. I have no fear and I don't think about what anyone else thinks of me. To be on guard for anything posted is fair game, when you post you open yourself to any onslaught of anything.

Bring it. I can PM my address big boy.

Hitch
11th June 2016, 08:32 PM
To be on guard for anything posted is fair game, when you post you open yourself to any onslaught of anything.
\
I will meet any man head on. What I post? A bunch of fucking pussies twist it around. If that opens it up. I don't care.

I have a big right hand, and it will launch at your head.

That's all you need to know. Everything else is just internet BullShit.

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 08:53 PM
\
I will meet any man head on. What I post? A bunch of fucking pussies twist it around. If that opens it up. I don't care.

I have a big right hand, and it will launch at your head.

That's all you need to know. Everything else is just internet BullShit.

I have a decent torso and voice box punch. I wouldn't want to be on the other end.

Hitch
11th June 2016, 09:03 PM
I have a decent torso and voice box punch. I wouldn't want to be on the other end.

I will be on the other end if you like.

I think this form is dead though.

Cebu_4_2
11th June 2016, 09:08 PM
I will be on the other end if you like.

I think this form is dead though.

Pfft... give some live video and I will fly there to shoot it mister soo much a man.

Edit: have to have bitches ready to go also, which might be beyond your means but at least try. Doubt I'd even have to shower after the trip and meeting up.

Jewboo
11th June 2016, 10:43 PM
I'll just say it. There's no truth on this forum. This forum is filled with liars, people pushing those lies.

No shit. THIS LIAR (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?77463-What-a-day&p=836918&viewfull=1#post836918) took two years to finally admit he almost drowned a gal by not maintaining his boat. When he isn't stealing real maple syrup...

:rolleyes:

Hitch
12th June 2016, 02:37 AM
No shit. THIS LIAR (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?77463-What-a-day&p=836918&viewfull=1#post836918) took two years to finally admit he almost drowned a gal by not maintaining his boat. When he isn't stealing real maple syrup...

I have never harmed any woman.

OK. Bad Karma is coming your way. You deserve it. Your lies. You will have a bad day today.

Karma is real. You can hide behind the internet and lie and deceive, but you will get what you deserve.

7th trump
12th June 2016, 04:39 AM

You've noticed it too.
Glad I'm not the only one.

woodman
12th June 2016, 04:54 AM
You've noticed it too.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Oh shit. Hitch, you just got the kiss of death from the wrong Trump.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 06:13 AM
Why can't we all just get along?

http://www.culchieworks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/unicorn.png

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 07:20 AM
Start a thread at GIM2 about how the jews control the media and our government. Link us to that thread.

http://cs8.pikabu.ru/post_img/2016/04/14/6/146062402019069964.jpg
Shami will allow you to use THESE (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?90197-Infowars-Paul-Joseph-Watson-%93No-Evidence-Jews-Control-Anything%94-Andrew-Anglin-Daily&p=837515&viewfull=1#post837515) supporting facts.

Bump for Joshua01

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 07:24 AM
Bump for Joshua01

JB, you're nothing if not consistent man!

OO)~

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 07:26 AM

You gonna actually post about the jews at GIM2 or retract this post?

;D

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 07:30 AM
You gonna actually post about the jews at GIM2 or retract this post?

;D
If you'd like to go over there and stir up some shit be my guest. I'm not retracting any of that post...and you know I won't either. Haven't we already been through this exercise before JB?

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 07:45 AM

If you'd like to go over there and stir up some shit be my guest. I'm not retracting any of that post...and you know I won't either. Haven't we already been through this exercise before JB?

Oh. You really are afraid to stick your neck out and talk about the jews over at GIM2. Thought so.

:) good goyim

Neuro
12th June 2016, 08:02 AM
Oh. You really are afraid to stick your neck out and talk about the jews over at GIM2. Thought so.

He's there to stay, such a high quality type of forum, you know. This place is just for his "entertainment".

7th trump
12th June 2016, 08:24 AM
Oh shit. Hitch, you just got the kiss of death from the wrong Trump.

Unlike you and the majority on this site I can sense Hitch can see the prejudice and lopsidedness this site is infested with.

You have a handful of douche bags on this site who really don't like being questioned about their beliefs and motives. These same assholes go out of their way to ridicule while trying to make themselves look honorable.

Palani cant prove any of his political yaps...and refuses to.
Midnight is nothing more than a jew communist....loves his soviet communism over being an American, brought to you by the jews themselves.
Starts shit and like Palani cant defend himself. Hasnt attempted to defend his accusation and probably never will.
Keeps silent about his origins (another jewish trait)
And how many times has that fool changed his mind?
First he was against cop shootings and now he calls it (suicide by cop) and completely sides with the police. I contribute this to me arguing the gun laws. He fought against me on the cops until he saw the light of the gun laws that I defended.
Secondly, it was ISIS being fake video's. Wow has he changed his ways on this issue.
Then it was Trump. Called me all sorts of names for defending Trump in the beginning. Now the waffling fool is all in for Trump.

I think he should change his name to "midnightwaffleboy"....the guy waffles on just about every issue.
And the list goes on and on with that asshole.

Then we have Ximmy. This cunt plays you fools so well you dont have a clue you're being played. Lets get real because everyone saw the douche bags fall for her and her female pretty looks like flys on shit. Defended her because she's a female....aint that special. Not say how typical transparent dick wads all you are....and you guys call yourselves educated and intelligent but the first sight of Ximmy. And to think all you f$cks believe you're unbiased. Put a wig and lipstick on a pig and the chances you guys will fall for it are extremely high.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 08:56 AM
He's there to stay, such a high quality type of forum, you know. This place is just for his "entertainment".

Show me ONE 'high quality' forum.....I'll wait

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 08:57 AM

Awww JB, you keep challenging me to go over to GIM2 and make an ass out of myself to prove something to you.....don't hold your breath dude

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 09:19 AM
Awww JB, you keep challenging me to go over to GIM2 and make an ass out of myself to prove something to you.....don't hold your breath dude

https://humanityawakened.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/jewprick.jpg?w=329&h=481

Oh. Mentioning the jews at GIM2 would be "making an ass of yourself"? No. Mentioning the jews at GIM2 will get you banned.

[{baa}]good goy! you know you will be banned but have the chutzpah to brag in this thread about GIM2 free speech...lol.

7th trump
12th June 2016, 09:26 AM
Show me ONE 'high quality' forum.....I'll wait

Cant say that about this place. Some content on here maybe useful but the major poster on here you have to wonder.

A rainbow communist painting pictures of how wonderful life on this planet is under communism. (a supposed American who trashes America any chance he gets)
An old geezer who rambles a lot of foreign law but yet refuses to research any law.
A foreign chiropractor who believes hes perfect in every aspect.
A girl who hides behind handerchiefs.
Then we have a banned guy whos still allowed to post under another name who likes using picture pages to express himself.

singular_me
12th June 2016, 09:43 AM
think Mick does an OKAY job but that every now and then he should regroup topics, which would get him a lot more hits. And of course, more views/clicks for GSUS board.

there are 2 sides to such an issue, as usual.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 04:16 PM
good goy! you know you will be banned but have the chutzpah to brag in this thread about GIM2 free speech...lol.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Good God man...I wasn't bragging! You have thinner skin than my one year old grandson! Give it a rest, will ya?

Hitch
12th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Cant say that about this place. Some content on here maybe useful but the major poster on here you have to wonder.

A rainbow communist painting pictures of how wonderful life on this planet is under communism. (a supposed American who trashes America any chance he gets)
An old geezer who rambles a lot of foreign law but yet refuses to research any law.
A foreign chiropractor who believes hes perfect in every aspect.
A girl who hides behind handerchiefs.
Then we have a banned guy whos still allowed to post under another name who likes using picture pages to express himself.

This is a very good post. Thumbs up. Bump.

Cebu_4_2
12th June 2016, 04:50 PM
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_800_800/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcgAAAAJDdlNDEwYzgxLTczYTMtNDYyYy05Mz c1LTNiNzJlY2YwZDUwZg.jpg

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 04:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3olEmj4.gif

You hang here anyway.

Hitch
12th June 2016, 04:54 PM
You hang here anyway.

Only because you are such a friendly welcoming person. :rolleyes:

Don't expect a hug now! I know you like gay pictures. A handshake is good with me. :)

Shami-Amourae
12th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Only because you are such a friendly welcoming person. :rolleyes:

Don't expect a hug now! I know you like gay pictures. A handshake is good with me. :)

You guys should stop fighting and become friends.

http://s33.postimg.org/yn1vxjblr/1460761256971.png

(http://postimage.org/)http://s33.postimg.org/v4pw15apr/1460384470198.png (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)

Cebu_4_2
12th June 2016, 05:06 PM
Hahaha, this thread has an amazing twist that I find humerous.

mick silver
12th June 2016, 05:06 PM
not here to please anyone , I work an work hard to me some member need to get out side and try to make a living but again why get out of mom house free rides are the easy way out

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 05:08 PM
not here to please anyone , I work an work hard to me some member need to get out side and try to make a living but again why get out of mom house free rides are the easy way out

You mean you're not here to please JB? Shit, I thought that was a prerequisite for becoming a member.

Cebu_4_2
12th June 2016, 05:08 PM

Moms house is 6 foot under, dont think I would fit in Mick. Can I just hang out in yout AC tractors?

mick silver
12th June 2016, 05:14 PM
fuck your couldn't start the bitch like you cant grow a garden ,,, never heard that one before

Hitch
12th June 2016, 05:14 PM
You mean you're not here to please JB? Shit, I thought that was a prerequisite for becoming a member.

JB always wins. Most of us don't have the time or energy to deal with it. I can't find posts 3 years old. He can, and does. Can you link a post from another thread to this one? I don't know how to do that. He does though.

He's basically a fixture here. If you like this forum, plan on him profiling and trolling you at some point.

+

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 05:15 PM

Yeah...no wonder you like GIM2 more.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 05:17 PM
JB always wins. Most of us don't have the time or energy to deal with it. I can't find posts 3 years old. He can, and does. Can you link a post from another thread to this one? I don't know how to do that. He does though.

He's basically a fixture here. If you like this forum, plan on him profiling and trolling you at some point.

+

Yep! Everyone has to be the best at something!

mick silver
12th June 2016, 05:17 PM
http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/Vodka_Twist_With_A_Bottle_Vodka_Royalty_Free_Clipa rt_Picture_081113-221357-407048.jpg

Hitch
12th June 2016, 05:24 PM
You guys should stop fighting and become friends.

Why? It's better to be divided. Isn't that what they want us to be?

I figure black lives matter people hate me. Muslims want to kill me. Mexicans want to punch me if I support trump. Women want to sue me, if I say the wrong thing.

Why do you think I need a friend like Book? There is enough knives sticking out of my back as it is.

Thanks, I'll pass. I figure the only people on this planet I can trust is my brothers.

Cebu_4_2
12th June 2016, 05:27 PM
fuck your couldn't start the bitch like you cant grow a garden ,,, never heard that one before
Bet I could start it. Garden suks because of my sons decision when I was not home, not because of me. I have always had good gardens... let me find a tomato pic...

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8291&d=1465777603

mick silver
12th June 2016, 05:29 PM
do you ever weed the garden oh thats work

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 05:30 PM
http://www.slopemedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/giphy.gif

You and Joshua01 both say you are happy at GIM2 and like it way better over there anyway.

Why are you two guys still here whining and complaining?

Hitch
12th June 2016, 05:37 PM
[SIZE=3]

We just don't get the same experience at GIM2. I mean, gay pictures you post for example. They are not allowed there. I would love to give you a big hug and a reach around for those photos. We all love them here. A big rainbow to you.

But, it's not allowed there, sadly. So, we are stuck here with you.

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 05:45 PM
We just don't get the same experience at GIM2.

You should take your new friend Joshua01 sailing. You two GIM2ers can critique GSUS over a couple of beers...

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 05:48 PM
You should take your new friend Joshua01 sailing. You two GIM2ers can critique GSUS over a couple of beers...

There there Junior....you know we must get a better grip on our emotions.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 05:49 PM
You and Joshua01 both say you are happy at GIM2 and like it way better over there anyway.

Hey JB, when you get a chance show me the whining and complaining part, will ya?

Hitch
12th June 2016, 05:52 PM

I was thinking a group hug. I figure, with all your gay guy photos, don't you want a big bear hug from a guy like me? :)

If you and Joshua want to keep things private, I understand though.

mick silver
12th June 2016, 05:54 PM
fuck guys this thread about me not you all ...... for fuck sake lets get back in line shit .......... hell I made to many comments today shit were the police Cebu at

Cebu_4_2
12th June 2016, 05:55 PM
fuck guys this thread about me not you all ...... for fuck sake lets get back in line shit

Mick you got jacked lol.

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Hey JB, when you get a chance show me the whining and complaining part, will ya?

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 05:59 PM
fuck guys this thread about me not you all ....

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/drama_queen_poster-r471f4650ecf548e4887447e3b23ca046_adau_8byvr_324.j pg
Hitch and Joshua01 upstaged (https://www.google.com/search?q=upstaged&biw=1536&bih=743&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_6_PU5qPNAhVY62MKHfyZC48Q_AUIBSgA&dpr=1.25) you Mick and hijacked this thread.

:D sorry Mick

Hitch
12th June 2016, 06:02 PM
sorry Mick[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mick, check this out. Book apologized. He trolled members and derailed your thread...then actually manned up. He apologized.

We accept your apology Book!

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 06:10 PM
http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/drama_queen_poster-r471f4650ecf548e4887447e3b23ca046_adau_8byvr_324.j pg
Hitch and Joshua01 upstaged (https://www.google.com/search?q=upstaged&biw=1536&bih=743&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_6_PU5qPNAhVY62MKHfyZC48Q_AUIBSgA&dpr=1.25) you Mick and hijacked this thread.

:D sorry Mick

You whiny, sniveling, thin skinned bitch

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 06:22 PM
You whiny, sniveling, thin skinned bitch

GIM2 is a site where most posts are about precious metals, investments and politics. Conversely, this site, while it implies with the site name as a gold and silver related site is in fact a jewish hate site....pure and simple. I hate jews, niggers, spics feminists, transvestites, etc as much as the next guy. I'm also mature enough to be able to segregate hate from investing and act accordingly between the two sites.

There are a couple of you guys that have 10 year old minds in a (God knows how old) body. If my presence and posts here offend those little snowflakes they should probably channel that anger into something useful....like taking a big old fuck for yourselves.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 06:26 PM

Do you have some issue with my opinion piece there JB? Walk me through it nice and slow

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 06:30 PM
Do you have some issue with my opinion piece there JB? Walk me through it nice and slow

Gosh...enough about you and Hitch in Mick Silver's thread don't 'ya think?

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 06:30 PM
Getting beyond ridiculous bro. Cant even read threads without your spam taking the full first page. Just not right man.
;D;D;D

Bump for Mick...lol.

Hitch
12th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Bump for Mick...lol.

Mick is totally getting fucked in this thread.

Great job, Jewboo. Mick, fuck that guy Book, let him post pictures, derail threads, what a piece of shit. Keep the good threads coming on this forum. You are appreciated.

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 06:45 PM
Bump for Mick...lol.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...it's all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Bump for Mick...lol.

Hitch
12th June 2016, 06:53 PM
Bump for Mick...lol.

Fuck you.

I'm bumping this thread for Mick. Bump.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 07:04 PM
Gosh...enough about you and Hitch in Mick Silver's thread don't 'ya think?

I accept your surrender!

Cebu_4_2
12th June 2016, 07:10 PM
Mick says thank you and will plow some fields in the morning in his AC tractors. Other than that... carry on.

Meanwhile chewing tobacco, hopefully not caught by lighteneing again.

Hitch
12th June 2016, 07:10 PM
I accept your surrender!

Fuck that guy Book, he's a piece of shit anyway.

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 07:17 PM
I accept your surrender!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-25okTvpHJvo/TbenXgbDpYI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/3gjIUYE7vHE/s1600/please_stand_by.jpg

We are all still waiting for you to link us to THIS (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?90201-Mick-Silver-Give-it-a-break-and-stop-spamming&p=837635&viewfull=1#post837635)over at GIM2.

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 08:00 PM
Fuck that guy Book, he's a piece of shit anyway.

Yes but that real firm kind of shit that you push out in small loaves

Joshua01
12th June 2016, 08:00 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-25okTvpHJvo/TbenXgbDpYI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/3gjIUYE7vHE/s1600/please_stand_by.jpg

We are all still waiting for you to link us to THIS (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?90201-Mick-Silver-Give-it-a-break-and-stop-spamming&p=837635&viewfull=1#post837635)over at GIM2.

Keep waitin' :cool:

Jewboo
12th June 2016, 08:03 PM

:rolleyes: BUMP #3

Santa
13th June 2016, 09:01 AM
Wow! I feel so much more informed and intelligent for having read this thread. :rolleyes:

Here's what I think. Mick posts ARTICLES that he finds interesting. So do I.
I don't feel compelled to respond to every article someone posts and I don't think Mick
gives a shit whether anyone responds to them either. Mick, you can correct me if I'm wrong.

One reason I like the articles he posts is that they span a broad spectrum of topics and viewpoints
from left to right.

Mick may not be able to write worth a shit but he understands what he reads and he reads a lot.

So I say, Mick, keep posting your interesting articles and fuck it if it buries a bunch of dumb ass responses. :D

Jewboo
13th June 2016, 10:56 AM

http://il7.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/7520371/thumb/1.jpg?i10c=img.resize%28height:160%29

LITTLE JOSHUA03: Time to set the table for dinner grandpa.
JOSHUA01: Don't forget plates for Skyvike and Uncle Scorp...the good china.

Joshua01
13th June 2016, 10:58 AM
http://il7.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/7520371/thumb/1.jpg?i10c=img.resize%28height:160%29

LITTLE JOSHUA03: Time to set the table for dinner grandpa.
JOSHUA01: Don't forget plates for Skyvike and Uncle Scorp...the good china.

Awww...poor Booboo. We've brought back nightmarish memories of his past life as the King Troll over there on GIM. Too bad you got your ass booted out little buddy...I'm sure they really loved you and it was just a simple misunderstanding

Jewboo
13th June 2016, 11:01 AM

:rolleyes: BUMP #3

:rolleyes: BUMP #4

Joshua01
13th June 2016, 11:02 AM
:rolleyes: BUMP #4

:rolleyes: BUMP 5

Keep bumping baby....You amuse me!

Shami-Amourae
13th June 2016, 11:14 AM

http://s32.postimg.org/43g5g8279/1455102845743.gif

ximmy
13th June 2016, 11:59 AM
Micks post are as a quadruple bacon cheeseburger is to a hungry man...

7th trump's posts are like clouds and wind without rain...

Then we have Ximmy. This cunt plays you fools so well you dont have a clue you're being played. Lets get real because everyone saw the douche bags fall for her and her female pretty looks like flys on shit. Defended her because she's a female....aint that special. Not say how typical transparent dick wads all you are....and you guys call yourselves educated and intelligent but the first sight of Ximmy. And to think all you f$cks believe you're unbiased. Put a wig and lipstick on a pig and the chances you guys will fall for it are extremely high.

osoab
13th June 2016, 01:58 PM

You got to jump across the starter?

osoab
13th June 2016, 02:01 PM
Unlike you and the majority on this site I can sense Hitch can see the prejudice and lopsidedness this site is infested with.

You have a handful of douche bags on this site who really don't like being questioned about their beliefs and motives. These same assholes go out of their way to ridicule while trying to make themselves look honorable.

Palani cant prove any of his political yaps...and refuses to.
Midnight is nothing more than a jew communist....loves his soviet communism over being an American, brought to you by the jews themselves.
Starts shit and like Palani cant defend himself. Hasnt attempted to defend his accusation and probably never will.
Keeps silent about his origins (another jewish trait)
And how many times has that fool changed his mind?
First he was against cop shootings and now he calls it (suicide by cop) and completely sides with the police. I contribute this to me arguing the gun laws. He fought against me on the cops until he saw the light of the gun laws that I defended.
Secondly, it was ISIS being fake video's. Wow has he changed his ways on this issue.
Then it was Trump. Called me all sorts of names for defending Trump in the beginning. Now the waffling fool is all in for Trump.

I think he should change his name to "midnightwaffleboy"....the guy waffles on just about every issue.
And the list goes on and on with that asshole.

Before now, I never knew shit could be special.

7th trump
13th June 2016, 02:48 PM
Before now, I never knew shit could be special.

Feeling special are ya?

Jewboo
13th June 2016, 03:12 PM

http://goldismoney2.com/data/avatars/l/18/18304.jpg?1453310244
Slurp

No wonder. Scroll up from THIS (http://goldismoney2.com/threads/mass-shooting-in-orlando-fl-night-club.106655/page-2#post-1034155) post and Unca Walt's spunk is dribbling down your chin a half hour ago.

:rolleyes: he actually thanks you for the blowjob before going on his rant

Joshua01
13th June 2016, 03:19 PM
http://goldismoney2.com/data/avatars/l/18/18304.jpg?1453310244
Slurp

No wonder. Scroll up from THIS (http://goldismoney2.com/threads/mass-shooting-in-orlando-fl-night-club.106655/page-2#post-1034155) post and Unca Walt's spunk is dribbling down your chin a half hour ago.

:rolleyes: he actually thanks you for the blowjob before going on his rant

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/yawn-2-1.jpg

Jewboo
13th June 2016, 04:02 PM
http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/yawn-2-1.jpg
I'm ready for your hero sandwich Unca Walt

Too Funny. (http://goldismoney2.com/threads/mass-shooting-in-orlando-fl-night-club.106655/page-2#post-1034155) You tried to advertise the new and improved more-friendly GIM2 here and then that thread appears...lol.

Joshua01
13th June 2016, 04:08 PM
Too Funny. (http://goldismoney2.com/threads/mass-shooting-in-orlando-fl-night-club.106655/page-2#post-1034155) You tried to advertise the new and improved more-friendly GIM2 here and then that thread appears...lol.

http://www.edutopia.org/sites/default/files/media/ramirez-bored-yawn.jpg

mick silver
15th June 2016, 07:42 AM
back up for me . yep done for a day are so ,roll over a hundred round bale this week

monty
15th June 2016, 10:00 AM
back up for me . yep done for a day are so ,roll over a hundred round bale this week

What kind of hay Mick, and how many ton?

mick silver
15th June 2016, 02:58 PM
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/2-freshly-baled-round-hay-bales-james-bo-insogna.jpg1200 to 1500 lbs

Cebu_4_2
15th June 2016, 03:17 PM
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/2-freshly-baled-round-hay-bales-james-bo-insogna.jpg1200 to 1500 lbs

Is that the standard size or are there different sizes? Seems like they are all the same around here.