PDA

View Full Version : What happens if "they" take over the US?............ V

Ponce
11th June 2016, 10:11 AM
The blacks?....just look at Rhodesia, when I was there is was the bread basket of Africa....and now?....what the US will become

The Latinos?..... not only of tortillas and tacos does men live alone.

The Muslims?.....blacks and Latinos won't let them.

The Whites?........they have and look where we are.

The Cubans?... THE CUBANS?.... what the hell?...... we only have what we need and not all of what we want.....we are just fine...when you have it all then there is good chance that you will loose it all.... What are they doing in the US??????

Is it now a good time to say that my mind is already going crazy? hahahhahhahahah.

V

mick silver
11th June 2016, 10:13 AM
they have done started . the plan well under way

Joshua01
11th June 2016, 02:44 PM
The blacks?....just look at Rhodesia, when I was there is was the bread basket of Africa....and now?....what the US will become

The Latinos?..... not only of tortillas and tacos does men live alone.

The Muslims?.....blacks and Latinos won't let them.

The Whites?........they have and look where we are.

The Cubans?... THE CUBANS?.... what the hell?...... we only have what we need and not all of what we want.....we are just fine...when you have it all then there is good chance that you will loose it all.... What are they doing in the US??????

Is it now a good time to say that my mind is already going crazy? hahahhahhahahah.

V

Your mind has it spot on. Load up on the popcorn and beer and watch the USS United States go down by the bow!