PDA

View Full Version : Utilities ARE Municipalities

palani
14th June 2016, 10:08 AM
I suppose that is why in order to get a certified copy of your birth certificate all you need for ID for Vital Records is a utility bill in your name. Wonder if this is related to that checkbox on UCC forms that you mark if YOU are a transmitting utility?

"utilities, which are equivalent to municipalities for bankruptcy purposes"
http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-14/supreme-court-affirms-that-puerto-rico-is-really-a-u-s-colony

midnight rambler
14th June 2016, 10:12 AM
Anyone who uses FRNs = Federal Reserve agent = transmitting utility

palani
14th June 2016, 10:50 AM
Anyone who uses FRNs = Federal Reserve agent = transmitting utility

I am licensed to transmit ... just not on those frequencies.

7th trump
14th June 2016, 12:24 PM
I am licensed to transmit ... just not on those frequencies.

Hahaha........the two dumbest douche bags would naturally stick it each other's ass and pat each other on their backs.
Why do you fail to understand that this only relates to the bankruptcies laws?

midnight rambler
14th June 2016, 12:37 PM
stick it each other's ass (sic)

Your fixation on sodomy could not possibly be more obvious.

palani
14th June 2016, 01:07 PM
Why do you fail to understand that this only relates to the bankruptcies laws?
Oh Sightless One!!! Do you not detect your participation in bankruptcy as evidenced by the FRNs you accept in lieu of payment?

7th trump
14th June 2016, 02:18 PM
Oh Sightless One!!! Do you not detect your participation in bankruptcy as evidenced by the FRNs you accept in lieu of payment?

Accepting FRN's does not impose taxes on me.
Nor does it suggest I or anyone else is bankrupt. The supreme court has many times cited that FRN's are no different than treasury notes.
FRN's and bankrupty are two entirely different subjects unrelated to each other.

Can you find any evidence one bit what so ever that using FRN's confirms bankrupty?
I bet you cant because I've asked you many time before to find this elusive evidence. Why cant you bring forth the evidence grasshopper?

I'm free of the tax man, but why are you not?
If I or anyone else is in bankruptcy then I should be getting a tax bill from the government to settle the bankruptcy. Why does the IRS not send a letter suggesting I owe them something in lieu of this supposed bankruptcy?

Can I give you a hint because I know you're unintelligent and ignorant of the subject matter of taxes (proof of bankruptcy).
Check with the SSA....the IRS does and then bills you if you dont file a 1040.
Hint...........its in the Social Security laws and regulations.

ximmy
14th June 2016, 03:09 PM
oh sightless one!!!

lol...

7th trump
14th June 2016, 03:57 PM
lol...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....crack me up!!
Please Ximmy put the scarf back on to cover your face. The colored hair isnt helping you either.

7th trump
14th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Still not any evidence from Palani.
I guess acquiescence of not being able to bring forth any evidence is equal to...hes blowing shit up everyone's ass.
I wonder of Palani believes if you buy willy wonka candy that Willy himself owns you....cause thats what his bullshit is compared to.

I guess Palani is a follower of the jewish communist stalin....say a lie long enough people will begin to believe it.
So we have a known communist collaborating with palani.

Got keep the gsus goy fooled right midnightblowhard and Palani?

palani
14th June 2016, 04:03 PM
Hint...........its in the Social Security laws and regulations.
I suppose this explains how and why income tax predates social security by around 80 years?

Here is a suggestion ... study the concept of CAUSALITY.

ximmy
14th June 2016, 04:36 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....crack me up!!
Please Ximmy put the scarf back on to cover your face. The colored hair isnt helping you either.

LOL... I put that pic up just to get a rise out of you... soo predictable

7th trump
14th June 2016, 05:47 PM
LOL... I put that pic up just to get a rise out of you... soo predictable

So you admit that you are stocking me just to entice and argue. What studious posture you demonstrate ximmy.
Like I say ximmy you play games...nothing but a worthless drama queen attention whore.
I look at you with that colored hair like I do looking at negros with their pants hanging down...both equally the same.
You're such a dumb ass Ximmy.

7th trump
14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
I suppose this explains how and why income tax predates social security by around 80 years?

Here is a suggestion ... study the concept of CAUSALITY.

Now you have yourself in a pickle. The income tax predates FRN's also dumb ass.
I have all that researched and covered.
So you made yourself into a real stooge that you are with that pathetic statement. And I'll add that statement still doesnt bring forth evidence supporting your conspiracy. So you are "0" along with making yourself look stupid....way to go fool!
Lets see if I can find that IRS chart showing 1040's filed.
Ohh thats right I posted that chart in another thread about a year ago which you went silent.

Maybe I can find it just to post it to show everyone what a conspiracy nutcase you really are.
You definitely fit the definition to insane. You keep bringing up FRN's and I keep shooting you down with facts and evidence...well the evidence shoots your silly ass down.

palani
14th June 2016, 06:09 PM
Now you have yourself in a pickle.
I prefer cukes. Occasionally I like a zuke too.

The income tax predates FRN's also dumb ass.
But not the Internal Revenue Service ....

https://books.google.com/books?id=QyYoAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=internal+revenue&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwji_67f66jNAhUKRFIKHRWkAd0Q6AEIHDAA#v=on epage&q=internal%20revenue&f=false

ximmy
14th June 2016, 06:19 PM
So you admit that you are stocking me just to entice and argue. What studious posture you demonstrate ximmy.
Like I say ximmy you play games...nothing but a worthless drama queen attention whore.
I look at you with that colored hair like I do looking at negros with their pants hanging down...both equally the same.
You're such a dumb ass Ximmy.

Hmmm... again the perpetrator pretends he's the victim... Why just the other day your unprovoked rant included me and the others...
It's you who are the whore who can't get enough attention but you insinuate I am a "whore" by calling me a cunt.
Such a martyr you are. Here, let me get you a tissue for your tears little fella.

https://howcool.com/popup-images/ACU-12062.jpg

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?90201-Mick-Silver-Give-it-a-break-and-stop-spamming&p=837727&viewfull=1#post837727

You have a handful of douche bags on this site who really don't like being questioned about their beliefs and motives. These same assholes go out of their way to ridicule while trying to make themselves look honorable.

Palani cant prove any of his political yaps...and refuses to.
Midnight is nothing more than a jew communist....loves his soviet communism over being an American, brought to you by the jews themselves.
Starts shit and like Palani cant defend himself. Hasnt attempted to defend his accusation and probably never will.
Keeps silent about his origins (another jewish trait)
And how many times has that fool changed his mind?
First he was against cop shootings and now he calls it (suicide by cop) and completely sides with the police. I contribute this to me arguing the gun laws. He fought against me on the cops until he saw the light of the gun laws that I defended.
Secondly, it was ISIS being fake video's. Wow has he changed his ways on this issue.
Then it was Trump. Called me all sorts of names for defending Trump in the beginning. Now the waffling fool is all in for Trump.

I think he should change his name to "midnightwaffleboy"....the guy waffles on just about every issue.
And the list goes on and on with that asshole.

Then we have Ximmy. This cunt plays you fools so well you dont have a clue you're being played. Lets get real because everyone saw the douche bags fall for her and her female pretty looks like flys on shit. Defended her because she's a female....aint that special. Not say how typical transparent dick wads all you are....and you guys call yourselves educated and intelligent but the first sight of Ximmy. And to think all you f$cks believe you're unbiased. Put a wig and lipstick on a pig and the chances you guys will fall for it are extremely high.

7th trump
14th June 2016, 08:50 PM
I prefer cukes. Occasionally I like a zuke too.

But not the Internal Revenue Service ....

https://books.google.com/books?id=QyYoAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=internal+revenue&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwji_67f66jNAhUKRFIKHRWkAd0Q6AEIHDAA#v=on epage&q=internal%20revenue&f=false

Yes it does.....just because the IRS was called another name doesnt mean it didnt.