PDA

View Full Version : Chick-Fil-A quietly serves free food to blood doners after tragedy... Media silent.

ximmy
14th June 2016, 01:07 PM
So why is it that what they [Chick-Fil-A] have done in the wake of the Orlando nightclub shooting hasn’t received a much mention on the mainstream new outlets?

The chain is notorious for not being open, ever, on a Sunday. Employees cooked up hundreds of their famous chicken sandwiches. They brewed dozens of gallons of sweet tea.

Then, instead of making a single dime, and without pomp and circumstance they crated the product of their labor to the One Blood donation center.

The food and drinks were handed out, free of charge, to all the people who had lined up to donate blood.

Doesn’t Chick Fil A hate gays? That’s what we keep being told.

Turns out, that while the founders definitely don’t approve of that choice of lifestyle, they believe in compassion.

A bunch of people claiming to be Christians care about others even when they don’t agree with them.

http://www.tacticalshit.com/chick-fil-a-did-what-after-gay-club-shooting/

midnight rambler
14th June 2016, 01:30 PM
That was most likely on the initiative of (a) local operator(s). Since the death of founder Truett Cathy a couple of years ago the shysters have largely taken over the operation of that corporation.

FYI, Chik-fil-a is standard fare fast food with ALL the toxic food additives all the others use.

Joshua01
14th June 2016, 01:40 PM
This is a nice heartwarming story but......big deal! They supplied food for hungry people who were there what.....8 hours? I'm sure those folks would have perished had Chik-fil-a not come to their rescue

Give me a break!

ximmy
14th June 2016, 03:15 PM
This is a nice heartwarming story but......big deal! They supplied food for hungry people who were there what.....8 hours? I'm sure those folks would have perished had Chik-fil-a not come to their rescue

Give me a break!

Ok... here is your "break" commercial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExZ0i04pSeY

madfranks
14th June 2016, 03:33 PM

Give me a break!

Still a nice gesture.

Joshua01
14th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Still a nice gesture.

I know. I was trying to smoke out 7th but he didn't take the bait

ximmy
14th June 2016, 04:34 PM

He wasn't logged on yet.. it was going to work.. You blew it. :)

Joshua01
14th June 2016, 06:03 PM
You and MF got me nervous [(:)]

At least he knows we love him!

He wasn't logged on yet.. it was going to work.. You blew it. :)

7th trump
14th June 2016, 06:15 PM

Wiser than you think I am.

The reason why I didnt take the bait is because you're either for God or against Him.
Gays dont like God and God doesnt like gays.

I know better than to help along immoral activity. Theres a stern warning about helping along such behavior.

Ximmy believes she is intelligent and cunning to out wit me......just look at her and ask yourself what kind of person paints their head. She believes shes beautiful, but then again theres that saying about putting lip stick on a pig.
Myself I'm attracted to those who dont use a lot of makeup and show intelligence. Colored hair isnt intelligent. Wonder what she really looks like without all the attention whore makeup and color.
Wonder who she attracts looking like a cheap street whore. Gee she doesnt even have respect for herself looking like that.

Ponce
14th June 2016, 08:51 PM
Many of you are giving me the ROYAL CUBAN ASS.......what's wrong with you?....do you have to turn everything into ugly?...do you have to be against everything?, come on now......... the only ones that I am against are the Zionist wannabe Jews and not against the Jews of the Bible.........do you know who is a Semite? or where the name came from? or for whom?. STOP CALLING THE ZIONIST JEWS
AND CALL THEM FOR WHAT THEY ATE ZIOOOOOOOOOONISSSSSSSSSTS.

V

Joshua01
15th June 2016, 05:24 AM
Wiser than you think I am.

The reason why I didnt take the bait is because you're either for God or against Him.
Gays dont like God and God doesnt like gays.

I know better than to help along immoral activity. Theres a stern warning about helping along such behavior.

Ximmy believes she is intelligent and cunning to out wit me......just look at her and ask yourself what kind of person paints their head. She believes shes beautiful, but then again theres that saying about putting lip stick on a pig.
Myself I'm attracted to those who dont use a lot of makeup and show intelligence. Colored hair isnt intelligent. Wonder what she really looks like without all the attention whore makeup and color.
Wonder who she attracts looking like a cheap street whore. Gee she doesnt even have respect for herself looking like that.

Dude, you need to get laid!

7th trump
15th June 2016, 05:52 AM
Really?
Is that all you have. Maybe you're into fake and globs of make up and unnatural colored hair to get yourself off...I'm not!
I like to look at a woman and not think everyone thinks she fits in at Walmart.

I like a woman...not a fucked up child with daddy issues.

Joshua01
15th June 2016, 06:00 AM
Really?
Is that all you have. Maybe you're into fake and globs of make up and unnatural colored hair to get yourself off...I'm not!
I like to look at a woman and not think everyone thinks she fits in at Walmart.

I like a woman...not a fucked up child with daddy issues.

Makeup enhances beauty. Makeup can never create beauty. In Ximmy's case, judging strictly by her avatar photo, she doesn't seem to need makeup (she's go it goin on) , she simply prefers to wear it. Obviously you have a problem with that. Or maybe she actually doesn't cower from you and that pisses you off. No matter, I doubt she's losing any sleep over what you and I think anyway

Here's a natural and experienced woman for ya, sans makeup

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg

7th trump
15th June 2016, 07:10 AM
My last girl friend at age 47.
Fitness trainer and 2nd degree black belt.......any questions?
Ximmy is nothing more than an attention whore with issues next to Deena.

midnight rambler
15th June 2016, 07:18 AM

Couldn't manage to keep her, huh?

7th trump
15th June 2016, 07:41 AM
Couldn't manage to keep her, huh?

Two things
1. You couldn't land anything like Deena.
2. Not even you could compete with the ex-boyfriend of 6 years who suddenly knocks on her door who she wasn't quite over.

And we are still good friends. Talk to her every few weeks.

Should I be worried about keeping her?
This is one is interested and only 32 years old....not bad for a guy 48 huh?

Joshua01
15th June 2016, 08:26 AM
Two things
1. You couldn't land anything like Deena.
2. Not even you could compete with the ex-boyfriend of 6 years who suddenly knocks on her door who she wasn't quite over.

And we are still good friends. Talk to her every few weeks.

Should I be worried about keeping her?
This is one is interested and only 32 years old....not bad for a guy 48 huh?

a 48 year old bragging about his ex girlfriend and someone who he THINKS is 'interested' in him takes me back to my days in elementary school

7th trump
15th June 2016, 08:31 AM
a 48 year old bragging about his ex girlfriend and someone who he THINKS is 'interested' in him takes me back to my days in elementary school

Jealously judging from the slut in your avatar.

Joshua01
15th June 2016, 08:38 AM
Jealously judging from the slut in your avatar.

you say 'slut' like it's a bad thing

ximmy
15th June 2016, 10:24 AM

I think you are on to something Joshua... After 7th trump called me a cunt and says I hide behind a mask and a few other things, I posted a pic.
He took the bait. Now look at him carry on like a raving mad Muslim or something worse.

Such an angry young man, indeed.

Joshua01
15th June 2016, 10:26 AM
I think you are on to something Joshua... After 7th trump called me a cunt and says I hide behind a mask and a few other things, I posted a pic.
He took the bait. Now look at him carry on like a raving mad Muslim or something worse.

Such an angry young man, indeed.

Which is why you should be seeking out the older Daddy type guys. We're all grown up

ximmy
15th June 2016, 12:41 PM

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8297&d=1465999761

colored hair, eye makeup, lipstick, body issues... OMG 7th dump...
JEEBUS!

The pic i posted is several years old and I was going to a party, ever hear of temporary hair dye? And I rarely ever wear makeup.

My god, you have issues.

Joshua01
15th June 2016, 01:04 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8297&d=1465999761

colored hair, eye makeup, lipstick, body issues... OMG 7th dump...
JEEBUS!

The pic i posted is several years old and I was going to a party, ever hear of temporary hair dye? And I rarely ever wear makeup.

My god, you have issues.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/cde20fc2b5009bf8b18cfdcb8ae5188e/tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

midnight rambler
15th June 2016, 03:27 PM
Only a very, very insecure man would feel compelled to post photos of his (pretend?*) girlfriends, both of which appear to fall into the 'no go' or the 'danger zone' on the hot/crazy matrix.

*I assert 'pretend' 'cause of course we have no way of confirming this, however only a complete dolt would post images of women he (supposedly) knows on the interwebs without their permission lol I have to wonder if they know what sort of psycho they've been associating with...