PDA

View Full Version : Milo at Orlando shooting site

midnight rambler
15th June 2016, 06:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0&feature=youtu.be&t=12m9s

midnight rambler
15th June 2016, 06:23 PM
Listening now, Milo is pretty clear-headed for a faggot. I'm impressed.

PatColo
15th June 2016, 07:13 PM
Shit, 51 mins... someone needs to distill that junk down to a 5 min "best parts" YT. I did skip through enough to find milo comes on at 12 mins.

JohnQPublic
15th June 2016, 10:49 PM
Sounds like a Trump stump speech. I wonder if this guy is a Trump agent (or MI6 or both)? He supports Trump. Trump is now winning over a lot of the LGBTQWJYCSPAFNXZ... community, and beating the Bern and the bitch at their liberal left-wing game.

vacuum
15th June 2016, 11:04 PM
Shit, 51 mins... someone needs to distill that junk down to a 5 min "best parts" YT. I did skip through enough to find milo comes on at 12 mins.

Starts at 12 min and ends at 26 min, so it's about 14 minutes long.

PatColo
16th June 2016, 02:34 AM
I listened to mins 12-32 for just a bit of the q/a part. As to (((agent milo's))) solo bit, from memory:

- implicit blind acceptance of the dinjooz'media.gov Orlando HomoHoax story

- (the dinjoosh) "gay rights agena" pushing

- eevil scary moozlems = veeery intolerant :(, read supposed UK/moozlem social attitude survey results.

- ww2 eeevil nazis, holohoax, poor victim dinjooz fake history pimping

- dinjooz learned from their pretend ww2/holohoax experience, they need to stay tight & be vigilant against outsiders... implied message that gays, indeed all murkans, need to do the same against immigrants. Dinjoo-occupied Palestine = GOOD! Us victmized but ever heroic gays, and straight murkans, are in the same boat here! So let's all row, row, row together against those scary & mass murderous moozlemismists, Team USA!!

- I, (((agent milo))), support The Donald & gun rights & IsraHell; I'm Alt-Right™; therefore I'm your friend & LEADER despite the schitzoid, cognitive dissonance inducing rest of my always-dinjooz/JWO-agenda friendly message here at this HomoHoax site today!!! :D