PDA

View Full Version : Putin Warns Trump ‘New World Order Out To Get You’

Ares
19th June 2016, 08:05 AM
http://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/putin-trump-on-the-phone-900x350.jpg

Brave Vladimir Putin has delivered a scathing attack on the New World Order and warned Donald Trump that the ‘secret cabal’ have him ‘in their crosshairs.’

‘There is a secret cabal above the elected rulers of your country, they have very clear goals for the next couple of years…They do not want you to be President, and they are conspiring against you.‘

President Putin hasn’t endorsed Trump, but any enemy of the New World Order is a friend of the Russian President’s, and he had a few words of warning to share with Trump when they spoke on the phone on Friday.

Putin warned Trump to expect ‘dirty tricks like we’ve already seen, and much worse‘ according to a Kremlin source, warning him that elite members of the GOP, his own party, are currently plotting against him and will attempt to take away his nomination for the presidency.

‘The elites will do whatever it takes to stop you thwarting them,’ Putin said, according to sources, hinting at a possible assassination plot should Trump’s campaign continue gaining momentum.

‘The elites have chosen Hillary [Clinton], the whole world has seen in her emails that the Democrats chose her as their nominee over a year ago and the election over [Bernie] Sanders was a farce.’

It is understood that Putin said if the exit polls differed from the official results by so wide a margin in a Russian election, the Western media would be shouting about election fraud and corruption.

Asked about the presumptive Republican nominee for president while taking questions at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum, Putin again described Trump as a “flamboyant” or “colorful” man, using a Russian word – “яркий” – that can be translated in different ways, from gaudy to striking to dazzling.

“But here’s where I will pay close attention, and where I exactly welcome and where on the contrary I don’t see anything bad: Mr Trump has declared that he’s ready for the full restoration of Russian-American relations. Is there anything bad there? We all welcome this, don’t you?”

In an annual press conference with his countrymen last April, Putin expressed skepticism about the American electoral process, which he believes is corrupt – elite family clans taking turns occupying the White House. He also hinted how he personally saw Hillary Clinton.

‘First there was Bush senior in power, then Bush junior. [Bill] Clinton was [U.S. President] two times in a row, now his wife has ambitions. Again, the family might stay in power. As they say in Russia, a husband and a wife are the same Satan.’

Neither side of the political establishment want Trump anywhere near the White House. The mainstream media are vilifying him. In short, the sock puppets of the New World Order are united against him. They have a lot to lose if somebody who isn’t playing by their rules takes control.

It is not known if Putin received this information from Guccifer, the anti-Illuminati hacker who accessed Hillary Clinton’s emails, or whether the inside information came from another source. What is clear however is that Putin has been vocal about destroying the New World Order’s chokehold over global economics and geopolitics, and he is determined to see this through.

In Russia there is an old saying that roughly translates as ‘If you don’t understand the past, you won’t be able to understand the present, or shape the future.’ Putin lives by this saying. According to sources he has been studying the history of the New World Order so he can understand their plans and destroy the invasive organisation before its roots and branches spread too far and wide around the world and it becomes too late.

http://yournewswire.com/putin-warns-trump-new-world-order-out-to-get-you/

EE_
19th June 2016, 08:27 AM
I can believe this conversation took place. It is not the kind of article that would be written by, or benefit either the democraps or Republicans.

Joshua01
19th June 2016, 08:30 AM
Putin is right. He wants a man to deal with in America, not a GOP cuck or a Democunt rainbow crusader

EE_
19th June 2016, 08:37 AM
Message to Putin: If the ‘secret cabal’ is successful getting the Clinton's back in the white house, it will be Putin they have in their cross hairs.

Ares
19th June 2016, 08:47 AM
Message to Putin: If the ‘secret cabal’ is successful getting the Clinton's back in the white house, it will be Putin they have in their cross hairs.

Yep, I'm pretty sure Putin knows that.

singular_me
19th June 2016, 09:24 AM
in no way it is possible to stop the NWO by fighting back... if Putin is really in the know, he would start touring the world and give lectures, explaining the NWO (so mass would target the real evil in this world instead of continuing fighting for their wars) to awake up people... but drawing people into war will always be deceptive.

Puting cares too much about his own power to do this, unfortunately. And trump is their puppet since day 1.

POWER IS EVIL, as much as waiting for whatever savior to save the world. Both go hand by hand.

christ didnt die on the cross to redeem us from our sins, which is masonic mind control, but to show us what happens when we fail to take responsibility. Look at what "waiting for the 2nd coming" has done... plays rightfully into their hands.

Ares
19th June 2016, 09:39 AM
in no way it is possible to stop the NWO by fighting back... if Putin is really in the know, he would start touring the world and give lectures, explaining the NWO (so mass would target the real evil in this world instead of continuing fighting for their wars) to awake up people... but drawing people into war will always be deceptive.

Why? So he can die in a plane crash like others who have done that bullshit in the past?

Puting cares too much about his own power to do this, unfortunately. And trump is their puppet since day 1.

Maybe, maybe not, but Putin is a nationalist and has higher poll numbers than Western politicians can only dream of. So he must be doing something right. Put up, or shut up on Trump being a puppet, because as far as I and anyone else can see they've been gunning for him the moment he announced his candidacy.

POWER IS EVIL, as much as waiting for whatever savior to save the world. Both go hand by hand.

Power is evil, you're talking to an Anarchist who would prefer no human being ever have power over another. But people are stupid and tribal and always look for a "leader" to lead them. The problem is the abuse of power.

hoarder
19th June 2016, 09:55 AM
Putin and Trump are part of the Jew World Odor.

Joshua01
19th June 2016, 09:58 AM

Everyone is a puppet. There are no more heroes in politics. There's no one strong enough to take the reins in America so we continue to tolerate being led around on a leash

EE_
19th June 2016, 10:57 AM

What evidence do you have?

Putin is bringing back Christianity and family values to Russia. Putin made laws prohibiting homosexuality in Russia.
Does this sound like someone that is helping to bring about the Jew World Order?

Trump has threatened corruption throughout government to the highest level. Trump wants America to be a sovereign nation again.
Trump is being attacked by all sides, the elite, his own party, the media, even the so called conservative Fox news is out to destroy him.
Does this sound like it is the plan of the Jew World Order?

I don't see it?

PatColo
19th June 2016, 11:14 AM
OP article riminded me of Sorcha Fail... according to a Kremlin source...:rolleyes:

midnight rambler
19th June 2016, 11:45 AM
WHY does the Death Cult HATE Trump SO much??

What evidence do you have?

Putin is bringing back Christianity and family values to Russia. Putin made laws prohibiting homosexuality in Russia.
Does this sound like someone that is helping to bring about the Jew World Order?

Trump has threatened corruption throughout government to the highest level. Trump wants America to be a sovereign nation again.
Trump is being attacked by all sides, the elite, his own party, the media, even the so called conservative Fox news is out to destroy him.
Does this sound like it is the plan of the Jew World Order?

I don't see it?

hoarder
19th June 2016, 12:09 PM
What evidence do you have? Modus operandi. Jewish wives, Jewish in laws, insider.

Does this sound like someone that is helping to bring about the Jew World Order?Sounds like a pied piper trying to lead White Christians.

singular_me
19th June 2016, 12:31 PM
both, evil and good can only progress with an opposition, controlled or not.

evil wants one to take side to fight the opponent
good stands by itself = moral opposition lies within.

dualism/polarity game in politics, which they fully master. Against trump is a tactic.

Cebu_4_2
19th June 2016, 12:31 PM
Modus operandi. Jewish wives, Jewish in laws, insider.Sounds like a pied piper trying to lead White Christians.

So why is all the establishment against him?

hoarder
19th June 2016, 01:13 PM
So why is all the establishment against him?That's how they promote each other. Jews are actors and most actors are Jews. It's what they do, how they are.

If he was really independent, really a threat, he wouldn't have gotten this far in the first place.

midnight rambler
19th June 2016, 01:22 PM
That's how they promote each other. Jews are actors and most actors are Jews. It's what they do, how they are.

If he was really independent, really a threat, he wouldn't have gotten this far in the first place.

You're on the outside looking in, you have no idea. I was on the inside 24 years ago and it was very real so I'm not without a clue. The current situation has very strong parallels.

I'm seeing complete speculation on your part, so unless you can establish bona fides about seeing things from the inside just stop.

vacuum
19th June 2016, 02:04 PM
OP article riminded me of Sorcha Fail... according to a Kremlin source...:rolleyes:

I agree, it's difficult to take an article like this seriously without some kind of verification.

hoarder
19th June 2016, 03:05 PM
You're on the outside looking in, you have no idea. I was on the inside 24 years ago and it was very real so I'm not without a clue. The current situation has very strong parallels. If you're not a Khazar, you've never really been on the "inside".

I'm seeing complete speculation on your part, so unless you can establish bona fides about seeing things from the inside just stop.If I had boner fides we could speculate on their authenticity. Speculate is all we can do and no I will not stop. To stop speculating is to default to OJV.

midnight rambler
19th June 2016, 03:07 PM
If you're not a Khazar, you've never really been on the "inside".If I had boner fides we could speculate on their authenticity. Speculate is all we can do and no I will not stop. To stop speculating is to default to OJV.

Have you ever considered allowing for the possibility that you could be wrong, as in totally wrong?

hoarder
19th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Have you ever considered allowing for the possibility that you could be wrong, as in totally wrong?We can be totally wrong at any time, but we must still speculate on what is most probable, based on things other than what Jews tell us.

Believers of information can argue that "My information is better than yours".

Speculators can argue "My speculation is better than yours". Pay attention to which argument is yours.

Horn
19th June 2016, 03:25 PM
In Russia there is an old saying that roughly translates as ‘If you don’t understand the past, you won’t be able to understand the present, or shape the future.’ Putin lives by this saying. According to sources he has been studying the history of the New World Order so he can understand their plans and destroy the invasive organisation before its roots and branches spread too far and wide around the world and it becomes too late.

lol, he's too late then, where was he in 1984?

midnight rambler
19th June 2016, 03:26 PM
I really don't think you have enough information at this time to speculate accurately. Time will tell. I'm thinking your bias is clouding your judgment.

Horn
19th June 2016, 03:38 PM
That'd be the jewish system bias that created Trump and Putin in the first place?

They're both products of their environments, and its clouded by debt to jew bankers.

hoarder
19th June 2016, 03:58 PM
I really don't think you have enough information at this time to speculate accurately.It's not about information, it's about logic.
Time will tell.You don't really think time will prove the Trump campaign to be in the interests of White people, do you?

I'm thinking your bias is clouding your judgment.What's to be biased about? I kinda like most of the Trump rhetoric. I just think he's a pied piper, that's all.

EE_
19th June 2016, 04:28 PM
You don't really think time will prove the Trump campaign to be in the interests of White people, do you?

If the elite are successful in electing Hillary, you will know Trump was for real a threat to all of them.
Hillary is the most flawed candidate I've ever seen, only the corrupt elite could pull off a win for this horrible wretch.

hoarder
19th June 2016, 04:54 PM
If the elite are successful in electing Hillary, you will know Trump was for real a threat to all of them.
Hillary is the most flawed candidate I've ever seen, only the corrupt elite could pull off a win for this horrible wretch.No, I won't know that. All presidential candidates are Jewish. They choose whichever one of them suits them. The election is just to make the goyim think they have representative government. If they want WW3, they elect Trump. If they'd rather have gun control, they elect Hillary. Either way, they win and we lose.
If Hillary gets chosen, the goyim will hope that Trump gets elected next term and overturns gun control. Haha you suckers!

Smoke hopium if you like.

Cebu_4_2
19th June 2016, 05:24 PM
I like hopium...

singular_me
20th June 2016, 10:32 AM
the game putin plays... let go ALL delusions about leadership... it is a MEGA scam

only massive civil disobedience can fix this without being too bloody
-----------------

Putin proposes formation of a 'great Eurasian partnership'
20 June 2016 GMT

https://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/quote-George-Orwell-oceania-was-at-war-with-eurasia-therefore-50475.png

http://rbth.com/news/2016/06/17/putin-proposes-formation-of-a-great-eurasian-partnership_603985

EE_
20th June 2016, 12:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acOTg8AGIZE

singular_me
21st June 2016, 07:45 AM
YAWNNNN

it is all planned, demonization of russia is necessary to get there
--------------------------

EU should not lift sanctions against Russia: NATO
21 June 2016 GMT
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/21/471375/EU-Russia-NATO-Ukraine-sanctions

the game putin plays... let go ALL delusions about leadership... it is a MEGA scam

only massive civil disobedience can fix this without being too bloody
-----------------

Putin proposes formation of a 'great Eurasian partnership'
20 June 2016 GMT

https://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/quote-George-Orwell-oceania-was-at-war-with-eurasia-therefore-50475.png

http://rbth.com/news/2016/06/17/putin-proposes-formation-of-a-great-eurasian-partnership_603985

mick silver
22nd June 2016, 06:53 AM
‘The elites have chosen Hillary [Clinton], the whole world has seen in her emails that the Democrats chose her as their nominee over a year ago and the election over [Bernie] Sanders was a farce.’

singular_me
13th July 2016, 05:15 PM
putin is one of theirs

at this level of governance, exposing the whole cabal on TV overnight would end the NWO right away. Speaking of war is going along with the die-offs solution

------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

Horn
13th July 2016, 05:35 PM
One can hardly blame the Poles for positioning missles on their property,

A large part of Russian Heritage and culture is based upon the rejection of those Polishiut usurpers from 400 years ago to this day.