PDA

View Full Version : Punks throw cigarette at girlfriend, but her boyfriend is no wuss.

ximmy
21st June 2016, 11:19 AM
The two men can be seen leaning against a wall, in what appears to be a pedestrian subway, as the couple walk past arm in arm in broad daylight.

One of the men, who is smoking, then seems to through his cigarette butt at the woman, who flinches at it hits the back of her head.

The stunned pair turn around before the boyfriend, wearing a white cap, marches up to the two men and lays the smack down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WkmP3GQEvo

Dogman
21st June 2016, 11:28 AM
So many lessons here!

One good lesson's to those "Butt Heads"" is to keep their "Butts" out of other people's business!

That first Butthole must have a glass jaw!

Over all, no fuss no muss!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum runner

Ponce
21st June 2016, 11:30 AM
I would say that the woman saved the life of the two guys because her boyfriend was ready to kill them......

V

EE_
21st June 2016, 11:34 AM
I liked it, but he didn't hurt them nearly enough for my liking. I would have left them both seriously bruised. They would soon not forget.

ximmy
21st June 2016, 11:52 AM
I would say that the woman saved the life of the two guys because her boyfriend was ready to kill them......

V

Yeah, Once the fighting started she should have not tried to stop him [should have helped him] until he got the upper hand, then pulled him away.
I hope that's what I would have done.

woodman
21st June 2016, 01:12 PM
Yeah, Once the fighting started she should have not tried to stop him [should have helped him] until he got the upper hand, then pulled him away.
I hope that's what I would have done.

The way I read the situation was that she was well aware what he was capable of and was quite wise in stopping him. A well placed punch, bare fist, can certainly kill a man.

midnight rambler
21st June 2016, 01:58 PM
The way I read the situation was that she was well aware what he was capable of and was quite wise in stopping him. A well placed punch, bare fist, can certainly kill a man.

People often die when getting a knock-out blow then falling down like that and striking the back of their head on concrete.

kiffertom
21st June 2016, 03:23 PM
if youre a baby boomer this is how males were taught respect amongst each other. if you gave someone the finger or told them to fuck off you got your ass beat. the problem today is we can beat anyone's ass to teach them respect. thats why our males are pussies!

osoab
21st June 2016, 03:43 PM
He threw two punches.

Cebu_4_2
21st June 2016, 04:28 PM
He threw two punches.

And will probably be locked up forever once they identify him.