PDA

View Full Version : Genocide by Deception How the Religion of Science is Killing Us

singular_me
4th July 2016, 09:30 AM
and the root cause of such side effect is darwinism. Darwinism, the thinking that man is an animal, legalizes genocides
================================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgqyvAf10U

Ponce
4th July 2016, 09:55 AM
Now days our basis for all belief comes from what other says and not from our own thoughts, you yourself think that you are stupid and that others are smarter than you, therefore they are right. You must have a bite of different fruits in order to know that not all fruits taste like an orange...listen to all because even an idiot can say something smart......ARE YOU LISTENING hahahhahahah.

V

Neuro
4th July 2016, 10:06 AM
and the root cause of such side effect is darwinism. Darwinism, the thinking that man is an animal, legalizes genocides

You're the master of the art of mixing unrelated subjects up into one argument without any explanatory remarks. Perhaps you are insane? Did you consider that?

singular_me
4th July 2016, 11:35 AM
I just have connected ALL the dots, merged the conscious and the unconscious, physics and metaphysics... but if you can't see why there are immutable principles we cannot change, then you will continue to endorse the ideological fragmentation that is destroying society. I havent stopped explaining myself but you do not grasp the metaphysical takes, so what can I say?

You know, if we understand ONE question rightly, all questions are answered. But we don't know how to ask the right question. To ask the right question demands a great deal of intelligence and sensitivity. J. Krishnamurti

You're the master of the art of mixing unrelated subjects up into one argument without any explanatory remarks. Perhaps you are insane? Did you consider that?

Neuro
4th July 2016, 12:05 PM
I just have connected ALL the dots, merged the conscious and the unconscious, physics and metaphysics... but if you can't see why there are immutable principles we cannot change, then you will continue to endorse the ideological fragmentation that is destroying society. I havent stopped explaining myself but you do not grasp the metaphysical takes, so what can I say?

You know, if we understand ONE question rightly, all questions are answered. But we don't know how to ask the right question. To ask the right question demands a great deal of intelligence and sensitivity. J. Krishnamurti
You "connected" the dots, but you fail to explain it to anyone else, and instead of explaining it, you keep referring to some vague unexplainable metaphysical principle, you just let your ludicrous statements stand apparently self explanatory. Instead why don't you explain how Darwinism makes genocide legal (in your mind obviously, since no legal system I can think of has made it legal ever).